剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
It's a pleasure.
幸会
Pleasure is mine.
彼此彼此
Won't you sit?
不如坐下吧
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
What are you trying to accomplish by stirring up a revolt?
你煽动大家反抗 想要干什么
I have no interest in stirring up a revolt.
我没兴趣煽动大家反抗
But these tests, the taking of blood,
但这些检测 抽血
the way you are treating us is wrong.
你们不能这么对待我们
I want to leave.
我想离开
Well, I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐怕这不可能
After the events of this morning,
今早的事件之后
this facility is on lockdown.
机构已经是戒备状态
That's a mistake.
这是个错误
You can't keep us here against our will.
你不能强迫我们在这里
We have rights.
我们也有权利
Your behavior this morning was unpredictable.
你今早的行为出人预料
You people have no idea what you're capable of.
你们不知道自己有多大的能力
You may be a danger to yourselves.
你们可能对你们自己造成威胁
Randy.
兰迪
Please escort Mrs. Langston back to her room.
请护送朗斯通太太回她房♥间
The men and women here are restless.
大家都很不安
We won't stand for this kind of treatment.
我们不会接受这种对待的
We'll see.
那就看看吧
Been trying to call you.
我找你一天了
Well, it's been a busy day.
今天很忙
You need to come to the facility immediately.
你得马上来机构一趟
Something happened this morning, an incident.
今早有事变发生了
This incident... it involve the returned?
你说的事 涉及归来者吗
Some kind of trance?
精神恍惚之类的
It happened in Arcadia, too.
阿卡迪亚也发生了
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I'm still trying to understand it, find some answers.
我还在试着搞明白 找答案
At this moment, I don't need answers.
现在我不需要答案
I need someone to calm them down.
我需要有人来安抚他们
The returned here are... agitated,
这里的归来者们 群情激奋
and Margaret Langston is fanning the flames.
玛格丽特·朗斯通还在火上浇油
What am I supposed to do? Group meditation?
我该怎么办 让他们集体禅坐吗
You know, I don't care what you do.
我不在乎你怎么办
But if something isn't done quickly,
但如果不马上采取行动
we're going to have to sedate them.
我们就给他们服镇静剂了
And if that doesn't work,
如果那样还不行
we'll have to put them in solitary.
那就单独拘禁
No, no. Wait.
不 等等
Look, I don't know if I can help,
我不知道我能不能帮上忙
but I think I know someone who can.
但我知道个能帮上的
Picking berries?
摘莓子吗
Oh, pulling weeds.
除草
These berries are poisonous.
这些莓子都有毒
You were right.
你是对的
The returned in the government's care,
政♥府♥监管的归来者们
they're distressed.
他们很不安
Your help would be appreciated.
希望你能帮忙
Well, if you ask me,
要我说
they never should have been locked up in the first place.
一开始他们就不该被关起来
I guess that's a battle for another day.
不过这是另一回事了
I'm gonna need some time to get cleaned up
我需要点时间梳洗下
and gather my things.
收拾点东西
Come back in an hour?
一小时后再来找我吧
Sure.
好的
Yeah.
好
Lord, thank you for showing me the way.
主啊 感谢你指我明路
I ask you for the strength to see it through.
请赐我勇往直前的力量
This is him?
是他吗
Preacher James Goodman, Angela Forrester.
詹姆斯·古德曼传教士 安琪拉·福雷斯特
Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Is it Miss or Mrs. Forrester?
是福雷斯特小姐还是夫人
Agent Bellamy seems to think you can offer
贝拉米探员似乎觉得你可以
our guests here some comfort and reassurance.
带给我们的客人抚慰与安心
God willing.
但愿吧
Was he searched?
搜过他身了吗
I got crackers, wine for communion.
我带了圣餐用的圣饼和圣酒
Those are my weapons.
它们是我的武器
Take him through to the common room.
带他去休息室
What exactly happened this morning?
今早到底是怎么回事
One minute, we were all asleep in our beds.
前一分钟 我们还在床上睡觉
The next minute, we were standing in front of Twain's.
下一分钟 就都站在吐温酒馆前面了
Twain's?
吐温酒馆
It's a bar in Arcadia. Serve cocktails and food.
阿卡迪亚的一家酒吧 卖♥♥酒和吃的
Nothing to write home about.
随处可见的那种
I'm glad to see that you're taking this so seriously.
我很高兴你能这么认真对待这件事
I wasn't in control of my own body this morning.
今天早上我自己的身体我都无法控制了
Yes, I'm taking it very seriously.
当然得认真对待了
I thought maybe -- maybe it was some form of mass hypnosis,
我觉得这可能是某种群体催眠
but controlled by whom?
但是谁催眠了你们
By what?
用的什么方法
Any ideas, Agent Bellamy?
有什么头绪吗 贝拉米探员
No.
没有
Did you have something to tell me?
你有什么消息吗
I've made progress with my calculations.
我的计算有进展了
Preacher James.
詹姆斯传道士
Well, little Margaret Anderson.
玛格丽特·安德森小姑娘
I'm surprised you recognize me.
你居然认出了我
I must have been 10 the last time you saw me.
你上次见到我时我才十岁
Well, the eyes never grow old.
但人的眼睛不会被岁月侵蚀
Never lose their sparkle.
总是闪耀着光芒
My son Frederick seems convinced
我儿子佛瑞德里克
you're responsible for bringing Henry back to us.
似乎认定是你带回了亨利
I must admit...
我得说
I remain skeptical.
我还是心存怀疑
If I recall, your miracles were nothing more
我记得 你所谓的奇迹只不过是
than cheap stage tricks.
廉价的魔术把戏
Well, now, I've heard
可我听说
that you learned a few tricks of your own.
你也学会了几招
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, perhaps I misunderstood Jacob.
或许是我误解了雅各布的话
But he was telling me something about his aunt...
但他告诉了我一些他的婶婶
Barbara, I believe it was.
芭芭拉的事
It was Fred's wife.
她是佛瑞德的妻子
This conversation's finished.
谈话到此为止
I need to know what you did and how you did it.
我要知道你做了什么 怎么做到的
Now, you show me, I'll help you.
你告诉我 我就帮你
I don't recall asking for your help.
我可没求你帮忙
Well, you want out of here, don't you?
你想离开这里吧
If you allow me, I'll make it happen.
如果你想 我可以帮你出去
Why would I agree to do your bidding?
我为什么要答应你的条件
Because I know what you value more than anything else.
因为我比任何人都更了解你的价值
And if you don't help me, your whole family --
如果你不帮我 那你全家...
matter of fact, your entire legacy will all die.
应该说 你的后代就都会死
After the events of this morning,
发生今早的事之后
I ran some new numbers
我进行了一些新运算
based on data we've collected
是基于从这个机构开办起
since opening this facility.
收集到的一些数据
You're seriously trying to predict
你真的想要预测
how many more will return?
归来者的数量吗
Why not use a crystal ball and tarot cards?
怎么不用水晶球和卡罗牌
Predictive analysis works.
分♥析♥预测很有用
Having the returned here has allowed us
这里的归来者使我们可以
to build a more comprehensive picture
建立一个更易分♥析♥理解的宏观概念
of who they are, when they died,
去了解他们的身份 死亡时间
and the circumstances involved.
以及相关的状况
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表