剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
for you when your dad disappeared.
你父亲消失时你的感受
Now I know.
现在才真正体会到了
I've been thinking, though.
其实我一直在想
Maybe Ray was right all along.
也许一直以来雷是对的
He never believed it.
他从未相信过
When my dad came back,
我父亲归来时
he never believed he was who he said he was.
他就从未相信过他
I've been thinking maybe he was right.
我一直在想也许他是对的
I used to think that.
我以前是这么想的
Used to?
以前
Yeah.
是啊
The more time I spend with them,
可我和他们相处的越久
the more I realize
就越清晰的感受到
they're exactly who they say they are.
他们真的就是他们自己
I'll have a coffee.
给我来杯咖啡吧
Congratulations, Agent Bellamy.
恭喜你 贝拉米探员
Your observation period is over.
你的观察期结束了
Terrific. You're gonna spring me?
太好了 你还要送我走吗
Take these with you.
把这些带上
Remember that you need to inject yourself
要记着每12个小时
with one full ampul of medication every 12 hours.
给自己注射一剂药
As long as you do that,
只要你按要求做
you should remain symptom free and you won't be contagious.
就能控制症状 而且不会有传染性
There's only 20 ampuls here.
里面只有20剂
That's just a 10-day supply.
也就只是10天的量
That's right.
没错
I'm gonna need more than that.
我需要更多
I don't have any more to give you.
我就只能给你这些
All that airplane crap in your office --
你办公室那些关于飞机失事的东西
What's that about?
是怎么回事
Nothing.
没什么
It's just a hobby of mine.
只是我的爱好而已
Plane crashes are your hobby?
研究坠机是你的爱好吗
That's right.
没错
And they hired you for that?
他们是因此才雇你来的吗
They hired me for my ability to predict things
他们雇我是为了让我预测那些
that many people think aren't subject to prediction.
许多人认为难以预料的事
Are you saying you can predict things about the returned?
你是说你能预测那些归来者的事吗
When it will happen again, how many will come,
何时会再现归来者 他们的数量
how long before they'll disappear.
他们多久后会消失
Everything in nature follows a pattern
自然万物都有规律
and is therefore subject to prediction.
因此可以预料得到
How do you define nature?
你如何定义自然
Definitions change, but numbers are perfect.
定义会变 但数据无敌
Numbers don't lie.
数据不会撒谎
You really don't know anything, do you?
你真是什么都不了解啊
We will.
我们会了解的
I'll be back to pick up Jenny as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来接珍妮的
I understand.
我理解
So, I'm just allowed to walk out the front door?
我可以大摇大摆地走出大门了吗
You know better than that.
你心里清楚
Certain procedures need to be followed.
还得走些程序
Come on. Is that really necessary?
不是吧 有必要这样吗
Not anymore.
现在没必要了
Is there something you want to ask me?
你有事想问我吗
Well, go ahead.
那就问吧
Nothing's off limits between us.
我们俩之间可以畅所欲言
What happened to aunt Barbara?
芭芭拉婶婶怎么了
It was time for her to go away.
她该离世上路了
Is -- is it because of what happened
是因为她来吃晚饭时
when she came to dinner?
发生的事吗
Was it my fault?
是我的错吗
No, Jacob.
不是 雅各布
It was sweet of you to invite her.
你请她来没错
It was her time, and she knew it.
是她的时限到了 她自己也清楚
She just needed someone to show her how.
她只是需要有人告诉她该怎么做
Is that why you went to see her in the park?
所以你才去公园见她吗
I had to lie about it.
我只能撒谎
People who aren't like us wouldn't understand.
那些普通人是不会理解的
Am I gonna have to go away one day?
终有一天 我也会离世吗
One day...
终有一天
we both will.
我们都会的
It's nothing for you to worry about, Jacob.
你不用担心 雅各布
When the time comes, I'll be here to help.
时限到了 我会帮你的
Here's mom to tuck you in.
妈妈来帮你掖被子了
What were you and grandma talking about?
你在跟奶奶聊什么
Nothing.
没什么
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
I went to the government. I needed answers.
我去找政♥府♥的人了 我想知道答案
I'm sorry about your mom.
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
They sent me back with medication.
他们让我带着药回来的
A vaccine?
疫苗吗
No, it suppresses the symptoms
不是 这药能抑制症状
and delays the progress of the virus.
延缓病毒的感染速度
Okay. At least it's something.
好吧 至少还有点用
The thing is it's difficult to make
可难点在于制药很困难
and there's a limited supply.
而且数量有限
How much did they give you?
他们给了你多少
Not enough.
不够多
Each dose lasts 12 hours.
注射一次起效12小时
I want you to have it,
我希望你拿着这些
to be in charge of distributing it.
负责分发出去
Okay.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
I was about to give Brian Addison a call.
我正要给布莱恩·艾迪生打电♥话♥呢
Have you noticed how much time
你注意到雅各布花了很多时间
Jacob is spending with Margaret?
跟玛格丽特在一起吗
It's amazing, isn't it?
这样多好啊
I mean, it's just like
就好像
they picked up right where they left off.
他们正好从错过的地方开始补起了
I always imagined that they'd have been close
我曾幻想过很多次如果他们在世
if things had been different.
祖孙亲近的样子
Yeah. It's nice.
的确很好
Sometimes I wonder about the ideas she puts in his head.
只是有时我有点担心她灌输给他的想法
Well, you can't take her seriously.
你不用太在意她
That's just ma being ma.
她一向如此
Well, you should make the phone call before it gets too late.
好吧 你快点打电♥话♥吧 别拖太晚
Okay.
好
That's great. Great.
那太好了
Look forward to it. See you then.
我很期待 到时候见
That was Henry Langston, Grandpa.
是亨利·朗斯通打来的 爷爷
What did he say?
他说什么了
Wants to meet,
他想见个面
talk about the factory.
谈谈工厂的事
What did I tell you?
我怎么告诉你的来着
The first mention of money
一提到钱
and those Langstons are like ants on a lollipop.
朗斯通那家子人就像见了糖的蚂蚁
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表