剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Resurrection"...
《亡者归来》前情回顾
All the returned that had loved ones here in town,
归来者如果在这里有亲人
they let them stay.
就都可以留下来
The rest of them they took. Where?
剩下的人都被带走了 带去哪里了
Nobody knows.
没人知道
That man. He wasn't dad.
那个人 他不是爸爸
I know, Ray.
我知道 雷
Are you gonna invite me in?
不邀请我进屋吗
All of our troubles started with that girl.
我们的麻烦都是从里头那个姑娘开始的
We're making my bad luck chili.
我们在做我的独家厄运辣酱
Oh, wait. That's before your time.
等等 你那时候还没出生
Are you sure about this, dad?
你确定吗 爸爸
We can be friends. And I think we both need one.
我们可以做朋友 而且我觉得现在我俩都需要
They were better off without you.
他们没有你过得更好
You just let go.
你只要放手就行
Rachael, can you hear me?
瑞切尔 听得到我说话吗
Oh, m-my baby.
我 我的孩子
People are getting sick.
大家都病了
There's nothing more I can do for you.
现在我没法为你做什么
You knew about this already.
你已经知道状况了
Over here! We've got a survivor!
这里 发现一名幸存者
Agent Bellamy.
贝拉米探员
What can I do for you? I'm sick.
有什么事吗 我病了
I need help.
我需要帮助
You have the virus.
你感染病毒了
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought you could, uh...
我以为你可以...
Agent Bellamy? I thought...
贝拉米探员 我以为...
Agent Bellamy.
贝拉米探员
You didn't sleep, did you?
你整夜没睡是不是
You talk to Marty?
你跟马迪说过了吗
He's gone.
他走了
What?
什么
He took all his stuff,
他把东西都带走了
left a note saying he was looking for answers.
留下字条说要去寻找答案
Haven't heard from him since.
此后就没有任何消息了
I left him a message about my mom.
我给他留言说了我妈妈的事
And he didn't call you?
他没给你回电♥话♥吗
Well, that doesn't sound like him.
他一般不会这样啊
Are you sure he's okay? No.
你确定他没事吗 不知道
But I'm tired of asking.
但是我厌倦了去问了
I wish I understood.
我要是懂就好了
Why do they come back
他们为什么归来
just so we can lose them all over again?
又再让我们失去他们一次呢
Maggie What exactly did you see last night?
麦琪 昨晚你到底看到了什么
I told you.
我说过了
Margaret and your mom were talking,
玛格丽特跟你妈妈在说话
and then she was just... gone.
然后她就...不见了
Did Margaret seem upset?
玛格丽特看上去不开心吗
No.
不
But your mom was.
但是你妈妈是那样
But...Margaret definitely saw her disappear.
但是 玛格丽特肯定看到她消失了
Yes.
对
I mean...I think.
我是指 我觉得是这样
It -- it was dark, but...Yeah.
虽然当时很黑 但是她肯定看到了
You okay?
你没事吧
Maggie.
麦琪
Aunt Lucille.
露西尔伯母
Is my grandmother here?
我奶奶在这里吗
Can I help you with something? Maggie.
有什么事吗 麦琪
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Oh, Maggie. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you.
麦琪 很遗憾你失去她了 谢谢
Why is this happening?
为什么会这样
How can they just disappear like that?
他们怎么会那样无故就消失了呢
Be careful with that, Jacob.
小心点 雅各布
We want to be able to fly it again.
还得留着下次再去飞呢
Honey, go wash your hands.
亲爱的 去洗手
There's oatmeal in the kitchen.
厨房♥里有燕麦粥
Ma...
妈妈
What is it?
怎么了
It's my mom.
是我妈妈
Last night, you were in the park with her when --
昨晚 你跟她一起在公园 她...
Last night?
昨晚
No, I was home all evening.
没有啊 我一直都在家
What's happened?
发生什么事了
Weren't you with her when she...disappeared?
你不跟她在一起吗 就在她...消失的时候
Disappeared?
消失
What do you mean?
什么意思
Elaine said she saw you. I...
伊莱恩说看到你了 我...
The last time I saw Barbara
我最后一次见芭芭拉
was at Frederick's house yesterday morning.
是昨天早上在佛瑞德里克家里
She seemed perfectly fine.
她当时好像状态很不错
Maybe she's just left town.
可能她只是离开这里了
No.
不是
No, as far as we know, she's not coming back.
据我们所知 她永远不会回来了
Maggie...
麦琪
Maybe Elaine was mistaken.
可能伊莱恩看错了
It was dark.
天那么黑
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
对
I...
我...
I thought you were the last to see her.
我以为你是最后一个见到她的人
I thought...
我以为...
I was hoping you could tell me how she was.
我还想着你能告诉我她怎么了
Oh, I wish I could.
我也希望我能
I'm sorry, Maggie.
抱歉 麦琪
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I should get going.
我该走了
What is this? Where am I?
这是什么 这是哪里
You're in a government facility,
你正在政♥府♥机构内
and you're receiving medical treatment.
接受药物治疗
This is just a sedative.
这只是镇静剂
You were extremely distressed when you came in.
你来的时候极其痛苦
I don't want a sedative. I'm okay.
我不需要注射镇静剂 我没事
I have it, don't I --
我被感染了 对吗
The virus the returned have been getting.
归来者才会感染的那种病毒
Yes. You do.
是的 你被感染了
What do you know about it?
关于这种病毒 你了解多少
It appears to be a mutated form of the Spanish flu,
这似乎是西班牙型流感的一种变体
possibly with a precursor virus that was harbored in birds.
可能伴随着潜伏在鸟类体内的前驱体病毒
It's contagious, but only amongst the returned
有传染性 但只在归来者之间传染
and only as long as symptoms present.
而且只在症状出现的时候才有传染性
Well, that's good, right?
这是好事 对吗
You know what it is, so you can make a vaccine.
你知道病毒是什么 那就能制♥造♥疫苗了
Unfortunately, the virus is mutating too quickly for that.
可惜这种病毒变异很快
So, what? There's nothing you can do?
所以呢 你们无能为力吗
We have a treatment.
我们有了一个治疗方案
It's experimental, and it's not a cure.
还在实验阶段 尚不能根治这种病
But it suppresses symptoms temporarily.
但它暂时能抑制症状
Is that safe?
安全吗
We don't know.
还不清楚
Would you prefer the injection in your arm or your hip? Wait.
你想打在手臂上还是屁♥股♥上 等等
I want to talk to the woman, the one I report to.
我要见那女人 那个我向之汇报情况的人
I'm not taking anything until I see her.
在我见到她之前我不会接受任何治疗
I think that would be unwise.
我觉得这么做不明智
Why?
为什么
Because your fever will escalate
因为你会高烧更厉害
and you'll become delirious.
变得神志不清
You'll bleed from your ears and your nose,
耳鼻会出血
and eventually your skin will take on a bluish tint
最后你的皮肤会因为血液中的氧气不足
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表