剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I'm pleased to hear that.
真是太好了
I wanted to meet you, to make sure you were real.
我想见见你 确信你是真实存在的
The dream, the factory.
那场梦 工厂
It wasn't a dream.
那不是梦
Then what It was a memory...
那是什么 是一段记忆
For me, at least.
至少对我来说是那样
The young girl -- that was you.
那个小女孩是你
There was a man in the fire.
当时大火中有个男人
I keep thinking about him.
我一直忘不了他
I can still... feel him.
甚至还能感受到他
So can I.
我也是
I think he's back, like we are.
我觉得他归来了 像我们一样
He's angry.
他很愤怒
He is.
没错
I've been keeping a journal.
我一直都在写日记
I just want to document this incredible time in our lives.
我想把这难以置信的事记录下来
We are so lucky.
我们太幸运了
We have a home. We have each other.
我们有自己的家 有彼此
Rachael and the baby are safe.
瑞切尔和孩子都安然无恙
I told you.
我说过了
All we needed was faith.
我们只需要有信心
Janine...
珍妮
Right.
是啊
Who would do something like this?
谁会做出这种事
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表