剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Resurrection"...
《亡者归来》前情提要
What did you do?
你干了什么
Did you honestly think I'd hurt my own grandson?
你真以为我会伤害自己的孙子吗
I tried to protect you.
我想保护你们
No wonder you both hate me,
难怪你们俩都恨我
because deep down, I've always hated both of you.
因为内心深处我一直恨着你们俩
At least you're finally telling the truth.
至少你终于说出了实话
With no one to claim her,
没人认领她
she'll have to go to the government.
她就得去政♥府♥机构那里
I don't care.
我不管
Are you blaming me?
你是在怪我吗
I never blamed you for Jacob's death!
我还从没因为雅各布的死而指责过你呢
I think you should leave this house.
我觉得你应该出去
Why are you doing this? Shh.
你为什么这样 嘘
You're in no shape to leave. Think of the baby.
你现在这样不能出门 你得为宝宝考虑
Preacher James, it's Robert, my brother.
这是詹姆斯传教士 这是罗伯特 我弟弟
I died trying to save you in the flood, Robert.
我因去洪水中救你而死 罗伯特
This place is sick.
这地方病了
But together, we will heal it.
但我们一起 就能治愈它
What happened?
发生什么事了
On that day you tried to save me?
你想救我的那天
There was a flood.
当时发大水
You were floating in a basket.
你在一个篮子里漂着
Sinking.
慢慢下沉
That vision that we saw --
我们看到的景象
What does it mean?
是什么意思
I don't know yet,
现在我也不知道
but we were meant to see it for a reason.
但是让我们看到肯定是有原因的
What reason?
什么原因
You don't know?
你不知道吗
We've been chosen, Robert.
我们是被选中的人 罗伯特
We have important work to do.
我们有重要的事要做
I...
我...
I-I-I'm lost.
我迷路了
It's okay. You're home now.
没事 你现在回家了
No.
不是
Please, take me back!
求你 带我回去
Back where?
回哪里
The remote. The remote!
遥控器 远方
Which one?
哪一个
What?
什么
Were you asleep? Your eyes were open.
你睡着了吗 可是眼睛睁着
They were?
是吗
Oh, just in time, sleepyhead.
醒的真是时候 瞌睡虫
Coffee's ready.
咖啡好了
In the government place, we only had one remote.
在政♥府♥那里 我们就只有一个遥控器
Here, there's like six.
可是这里有六个
Why is that?
为什么
I don't know. You got to ask Maggie.
我也不知道 这得问麦琪了
Got me.
真问住我了
I thought technology was supposed to make our lives easier.
我以为科技会让我们的生活更方便
Thanks, Maggie. You're welcome.
谢谢 麦琪 不客气
Is this still good?
这个还能喝吗
I don't know.
不知道
Want me to try it for you?
要我帮你试试吗
Maybe.
好啊
Had another weird dream about that preacher.
我又做了个奇怪的梦 梦到那个传教士了
It's been three days since your first one.
你是三天前做的第一个
So?
所以呢
So, you haven't talked to him yet?
所以你还没跟他谈谈吗
Guy gives me a weird vibe.
那个人给我的感觉很奇怪
I don't know what to say to him.
我不知道跟他说什么
Well, he did try to save your life.
可他确实是为救你而死
So he says.
他的一面之词而已
What are you afraid of?
你在担心什么
I'm just trying to figure out his angle.
我只是想弄清楚他的动机
But you're right.
但是你说得对
I should probably talk to him.
我是应该去跟他谈谈
Are you talking about preacher James?
你们是在说詹姆斯传教士吗
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
是啊 是在谈他
What do you remember about him, Jenny?
关于他你都记得些什么 珍妮
His sermons were fun.
他布道说教时很有意思
All kinds of people would go to his church --
大家都喜欢去他的教堂
Rich, white, colored.
富人 白人 有色人种
I mean black.
我是指黑人
He didn't mind.
他都不会介意
What made him so fun?
他为什么那么有意思
It was like a show.
就好像表演一样
What do you mean?
什么意思
Like, one time, there was this man who couldn't walk.
比如有次 有个人不能走路了
And preacher James touched him on the head like this,
詹姆斯传教士就这样碰了碰他的头
and then suddenly,
然后突然
the man came out of his chair and walked on the stage.
那个人就从椅子上站起来能在台上走路了
When he did these things, did people give him money?
他做这些事的时候 大家会给他钱吗
There was always a collection plate.
教堂里一直有一个奉献盘
I think we just figured out his angle.
这下我们知道他的动机了
Looks like the Royals are gonna
看来皇室队
have a pretty good lineup next year.
明年的阵容不错啊
You and your royals.
你和你的皇室队
Fiddle with that lineup all you want,
不管皇室队阵容如何
they'll never be the Cardinals.
都赢不了红雀队的
Where's George Brett when we need him?
我们需要乔治·布列特的时候他人去哪里了
Playing with his grandkids.
哄自己的孙子呢吧
You're gonna give yourself a heart attack.
你这样会得心脏病的
You're gonna give me a heart attack.
也会害我得心脏病
What am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
Look, I don't care, you can stay with me as long as you want.
我不管 你想跟我住多久都行
Or until I kill you -- whichever comes first.
或者直到我杀了你 我肯定会先杀了你的
But you got to at least try to fix this thing with Luce.
但是你至少得试着跟露西和好
You think I'm in the wrong?
你觉得是我错了吗
Who am I to judge?
谁对谁错轮不到我来说
Come on.
别这样
I'm asking for your advice here.
我是在征求你的意见
Okay.
好吧
This whole factory thing --
工厂这件事...
Can't you see what that was about?
你还不明白到底是怎么回事吗
Yeah.
明白啊
It's about our legacy.
工厂是我们的遗产
It's about restoring manufacturing --
我们得重建...
Where are you going? What are you doing? I got to go.
你要去哪里 你这是干什么 我得走了
Sit down. Come on.
坐下 快坐下
You don't want to hear the truth.
你根本不想知道真♥相♥
Please, I do. Please.
我想知道 真的
Come on.
快坐下吧
Sit down.
坐下
It was about ma, pure and simple.
整件事都是因为妈妈 就这么简单
Oh, that's just a bunch of --
你这真是胡...
Nah, Henry, you just don't want to see it.
不 亨利 你是不想去明白
That's exactly what it was about.
就是这么回事 没错
Listen. Just list-- hey.
你听我说 听我说
For once in your life, just listen to me.
就这么一次 你就听我的话吧
Until you can accept that,
除非你接受这一现实
you are never gonna get past this thing with Lucille,
否则你跟露西尔永远都过不去这道坎
because what you did, without saying it out loud,
因为你的所作所为 就是在告诉露西尔
is tell Lucille that ma was more important to you
在你心目中 妈妈比她和雅各布
than her and Jacob.
更加重要
That's the truth.
就是这么回事
You've been thinking about her, huh?
你一直在想她对吧
Who, ma?
谁 妈妈吗
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表