剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I thought you might like some company.
我觉得你可能想要人陪
Also, I want -- I wanted to ask you a couple questions
而且 我有几个在查案件的
about something I'm working on.
问题想问你
Ray did this to himself.
雷是自找的
He hates returned. He avoided them.
他讨厌归来者 躲着他们
Somehow he gets their disease? How?
却不知为何染上了他们的病 怎么会
I'm sure it wasn't on purpose.
肯定是意外
No. That would require forethought.
是啊 这要有远见才行
Do you know once he actually tried to raise chickens
你知道他有次还想在家里的厨房♥里
in our kitchen?
养鸡吗
Who do you think had to clean up after those damn birds?
你觉得是谁跟着它们后面打扫
Me!
我啊
My whole life, I've been taking care of him,
我整个人生 都在照顾他
defending him from bullies, protecting him from my father.
保护他不被虐待 不被我爸爸打
Do you know why I didn't go off to art school?
你知道我为什么没去上艺校吗
No, I don't.
不知道
Because I was afraid
因为我怕
that something would happen to him if I left.
我走以后他会有不测
And now he gets sick with this?
可现在他得了这病
How incompetent do you have to be?
你是有多无能啊
I-I didn't mean that.
我不是故意的
Why don't you have a sandwich?
不如吃块三明治吧
What'd you wanna ask me?
你想问我什么的
There's a group of idiots who met at Twain's.
吐温酒馆有群经常聚会的人是吗
They call themselves the true living?
自称是"在生者"的
I just wondered if you saw them
我想知道你有没有见过
or know anything about them.
或者了解他们什么事
You're kidding me, right?
你是在开玩笑 对吗
You still prefer no onions in your potato salad, Henry?
你的土豆沙拉里还是不加洋葱吗 亨利
You remember.
你还记得
A mother never forgets.
母亲决不会忘记孩子的事
Let's see.
来看看
Perfect. It's your best work yet.
完美 迄今为止最棒的作品
Dad.
爸爸
The perspective on the roof --
对屋顶的透视
It's a little off. See? I do.
有点不准确 看到了吗 看到了
I'll go get some colored pencils.
我去拿几支蜡笔
Do you think he saw the cross on the door?
你觉得他看到门上画的十字了吗
No. I think Lucille cleaned it up in time.
没有 露西尔及时擦掉了
Hello?
喂
Yes?
请讲
What? Well, that doesn't make sense.
什么 没道理啊
We're supposed to meet tomorrow.
我们约好明天见面
I see. Uh...
我明白了
Thanks for the call.
谢谢来电
It was the bank.
是银行的电♥话♥
Addison pulled out on the deal.
艾迪生撤资了
Oh, Henry, I'm sorry.
亨利 我很遗憾
Did they say why?
他们说为什么了吗
No, not a word.
没有 根本没有解释
He was so eager.
他本来那么热切的
I can fix this. No, let it go.
我可以想办法 算了吧
I mean, you wouldn't wanna be in business
和这样对你的人做生意
with someone who treats you like that.
本身也不是好事
At least I wanna hear it from him.
至少我希望他能亲口告诉我
Henry, drop it.
亨利 算了吧
There'll be other investors.
会有其他投资者出现的
Will there?
会有吗
William.
威廉
Theodore.
西奥多
No.
才不要
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
I dated a Teddy.
我和叫泰迪的人约会过
Teddy Hawkins.
泰迪·霍金斯
I couldn't stand that guy.
我真受不了那个人
Oh, you were jealous.
你当时是嫉妒吧
Maybe.
也许吧
Is that, uh...
那个...
Is that for Teddy?
是给泰迪的吗
Oh, when I was in the hospital, I saw it in the gift shop,
我在医院的时候 碰巧在礼品店看到的
and I couldn't resist.
实在无法抗拒就买♥♥下来了
Nathaniel.
纳撒尼尔
Oh. Oh, quick. Give me your hand. Give me your hand.
快 把手给我 手给我
He's strong.
他力气好大
Once I give her the shot,
一旦注射进去
it'll essentially be a race between the virus
将是一场病毒攻击血小板
attacking its platelets
和干细胞攻击病毒
and stem cells attacking the virus.
之间的角逐
I don't know if it'll work, but even if it does...
我不知道会不会有效 但就算有效
it could get worse before it gets better.
好转前也有恶化的可能
How many ampoules do you have left for the sick returned?
给生病的归来者的药还有多少剂
Not many. Can you get more?
不多了 还能弄到吗
She's not calling me back.
她不回我电♥话♥
Maggie...
麦琪
Shh. Just rest, Ray.
静静躺着 雷
if I die...
如果我死了
I wanna stay dead.
我不想再回来
What?
什么
But if I come back,
但如果我回来了
tell Elaine don't trust me.
告诉伊莱恩不要相信我
It won't really be me.
那将不再是我了
How'd it go?
怎么样
It was fine.
挺好的
Maggie said I just need to rest for 24 hours.
麦琪说我只需要休息一天
We'll check in on you.
我们会随时来看你
I put some extra blankets on your bed
我给你的床加了几条毯子
in case you get cold.
以免你会冷
Just let me know if you need anything else.
还有什么需要告诉我就行
Thanks, Janine.
谢谢你 珍妮
Tom?
汤姆
Maggie had no business doing this.
麦琪无权这样做
What do you mean?
什么意思
She guilted Rachael into having the amnio.
她利用瑞切尔的负罪感让她做的羊膜穿刺
I mean, how could she say no after she practically
她根本就是说如果不这样大家都会死
convinced her everyone was going to die if she didn't...
那她还怎么拒绝呢...
Look, she didn't jeopardize the baby.
她没有危害到孩子
Well, we don't know that.
我们又怎么知道呢
Rachael could still have complications.
瑞切尔可能会出现其他状况
Rapid growth of the baby, the unusual circumstances,
孩子的迅速成长 异常情况
we don't know what the complications could be.
我们也不知道会出什么状况
Let's not focus on things that haven't happened yet.
我们不要杞人忧天
Okay?
好吗
The only reason Maggie wanted
麦琪想要做
to have the amnio in the first place
羊膜穿刺的初衷
is because her best friend's brother is sick.
根本就是因为她好朋友的弟弟病了
She's willing to take unnecessary risks because of that.
她当然愿意冒些不必要的风险
She was trying to save a life.
她是想救人
So am I.
我也是啊
Look...
听着
It's like you've been saying all along.
就像你一直以来说的那样
We just have to put our faith in God
我们只要信仰上帝
and trust it'll all work out.
相信一切都会好起来就行了
I'm trying.
我是想这么做的
I gotta get to church.
我得去教堂了
What do you think about the name Nathaniel?
你觉得纳撒尼尔这个名字怎么样
Uh... Rachael suggested it. I just thought --
是瑞切尔建议的 我只是...
I like it.
我很喜欢
I made you something.
我给你做了个东西
Did you think of that yourself?
你自己想出来的吗
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表