剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
You want a coffee to go?
你想带杯咖啡走吗
No.
不用了
Thanks.
谢谢
Jacob?!
雅各布
Lunch!
吃午饭了
How old was grandma when she died?
奶奶死的时候多大岁数啊
Uh, she was 54.
她五十四岁
How come she was cremated
为什么她被火葬了
and not buried like me?
而不是跟我一样土葬
Who told you that?
谁跟你说的
Grandma.
奶奶
That's a strange thing to talk about.
讨论这种事情真奇怪
Grandma doesn't think so.
奶奶可不这么认为
She was cremated because that's what she wanted.
她被火化是因为这是她要求的
What do you want when you die?
你死后希望怎么办
You're almost done here?
你差不多吃完了吧
You want some more soup?
还要点汤吗
No.
不用了
This isn't Tom's fault.
这不是汤姆的错
It's not like he cheated on you.
又不是他背叛了你
Well, it would have been easier if he had.
如果他真背叛了我还更好办些
At least I'd have something to be mad about.
这样我至少有地方可以撒气
You are being selfish.
你太自私了
I'm letting her stay in my home.
我都让她待在我家了
With my husband.
还跟我丈夫待在一起
What do you want me to do?
你还想让我怎么办
Be happy my husband is having a baby
为我丈夫和其他女人有了孩子
with another woman?
兴高采烈吗
I know.
我明白
These are extraordinary circumstances.
这些情形不同寻常
But that's when God tests us the most.
但这正是上帝在考验我们
I know this is hard.
我知道这很艰难
And that everything seems unfair.
一切都显得不公平
But maybe this is why you haven't been able to conceive.
但或许正因如此你才没能怀孕
Because God knew this child would need you.
因为上帝知道这个孩子需要你
Don't give up on your marriage just yet.
先别放弃你的婚姻
Carl.
卡尔
Carl.
卡尔
Wow, wow, it's me.
别激动 是我
You shouldn't sneak up on people like that.
你不该悄无声息地接近我
I'm sorry, I just...
抱歉 我只是...
I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately.
我最近没怎么睡好
Go home. I'll take over.
回家吧 我替你
I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't mention this to the sheriff.
希望你不要把这件事告诉警长
He and I don't go out of our way to stir up conversation.
我跟他没什么机会交谈
Caleb. It's Agent Bellamy.
凯勒 我是贝拉米探员
Come out with your hands in the air.
举起手走出来
Caleb.
凯勒
Who are you?
你是谁
Please...
求求你
I'm sick.
我病了
H-help me.
救救我
Ma.
妈
I have seen so many pictures of you.
我看过很多你的照片
I always thought I had your eyes.
我一直觉得我的眼睛跟你一样
They're my father's eyes.
那是我父亲遗传给我的
The X-rays are clear.
X光很清晰
No signs of any tumors.
没有肿瘤的迹象
It's really gone?
真的不见了吗
All of it?
全都消失了
Well, I can't remember what it was like before I had cancer.
我都不记得我得癌症前是什么样子了
It seems to be the pattern,
好像都是这种模式
that people come back healthy.
死而复生的人们都十分健康
You certainly made something of yourself, didn't you?
你还真是获得了不小的成就 对吗
About time the Langstons had a doctor in the family.
朗斯通家也该有个医生了
Even a girl.
即使是个女医生
Well, I promise I got the same training as all the boys.
我能确定我受的训练跟男医生相同
In my time,
在我那个时代
things were very different.
情况很不一样
I could've been a nurse,
我可以当护士
but never a doctor.
但绝对当不上医生
I could've married a doctor.
我可以嫁给医生
You're not married?
你没结婚吗
No. I'm not.
没有
Maybe someday.
随缘吧
Accomplishments are all well and good,
事业上的成就固然很好
but they don't amount to much without a family of your own.
但拥有自己的家庭才是最重要的
I need Dr. Langston!
我要找朗斯通医生
Give me a hand.
帮我一把
I got you.
我来
Take him to Room Two.
带他到二号♥房♥间
His name's Arthur Holmes.
他叫亚瑟·福尔摩斯
He was holed up in Caleb's hunting shack.
他躲在凯勒的狩猎小屋里
Returned?
是归来者吗
Died in 1935.
死于1935年
Come on, ma. Let me take you home.
走吧 妈 我带你回家
Come on.
走吧
Yeah, Maggie is a terrific girl.
麦琪是个了不起的女孩
She's been so good with Jacob ever since he came back.
雅各布归来后 她一直对他很好
I want to see the factory.
我想看看工厂
There's nothing there to see, ma.
那里没什么可看的 妈
Take me there.
带我去
Dear God.
天哪
I told you, ma.
我告诉过你了 妈
It's been decades.
已经几十年了
How could you let it go to ruin?
你怎么能放任它变成废墟
It was a long time ago.
已经是很久以前的事了
I was grieving.
我那时太难过了
First you...
先是你
And then Jacob and Barbara.
然后雅各布和芭芭拉相继去了
Death happens.
人都会死
You get over it. You move on.
你要克服它 朝前看
It wasn't that simple.
那并不容易
You gave up.
你放弃了
It didn't matter anymore.
这已经不重要了
It was just bricks and mortar. My --
只不过是个工厂 我
My priorities changed.
我优先考虑的事变了
This was our legacy!
这可是我们的遗产
Your legacy.
你的遗产
This was the Langston name.
这曾是朗斯通的象征
It's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Have you any idea what we sacrificed for this?
你知不知道我们为它牺牲了多少
This business that you gave up on, this...
你放弃的这个事业
Factory.
这间工厂
This was part of your family, too,
它也是你家庭的一部分
and you let it die.
而你却放任它毁掉
I did the best I could.
我已经尽力了
I know you did. I'm...
我知道你尽力了 我
I didn't mean to lose my temper.
不是故意要发脾气的
I just...
我只是
wanted something familiar that I could hold onto.
想要些熟悉的 可以依附的东西
Take me home.
带我回家吧
No! No!
不 不
No.
不
No. No.
不 不
Rachael. Rachael. Rachael. Rachael! It's me!
瑞切尔 瑞切尔 是我
It's me. It's me. You're safe.
是我 是我 没事了
Come here. Come here. I got you.
过来 过来 有我呢
It's just a dream.
只是个梦而已
What were you dreaming about?
你梦到了什么
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表