剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
due to a lack of oxygen in your blood.
呈现出青紫色
And then you'll disappear.
然后你会消失
Get her. Now.
去叫她 马上
Good morning, Mr. Langston.
早上好 朗斯通先生
Sir.
先生
Mr. Langston, it looks like
朗斯通先生 看来
we'll meet that September deadline after all.
我们能赶上九月的交货期限了
Hello. Langston Furniture Factory.
你好 朗斯通家具厂
The new shipment of pine just came in.
新一批松木刚运到
Hey, that table you designed is gonna turn out great.
你设计的桌子做出来一定很棒
It'll be ready tomorrow.
明天就能做好了
This is so cool.
这地方真棒
Remember there was a table over there?
记得那里有张桌子吗
And remember how it used to smell in here?
还记得这地方以前的气味吗
Yeah. Smelled like paint.
记得 一股油漆味
And wood -- wood if it was grass.
还有木头的气味 刚切割的木头气味
Sawdust.
木屑的气味
Hey, Dad. Look.
爸爸 你看
That's where your office was.
你的办公室以前就在那里
That's right.
没错
You always kept Jelly Beans in your desk drawer, remember?
你总把软豆糖放在办公桌的抽屉里 记得吗
I remember.
我记得
It's gonna be your office one day.
总有一天那会是你的办公室
Maybe.
可能吧
Why? You don't want to work here now?
怎么了 你现在不想在这工作了吗
Do you really think I'll be here that long?
你真的认为我能在这里待那么久吗
You know, we could have stayed home today,
我们今天本该待在家里的
but I thought it was important that we come.
但我觉得到这来非常重要
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Nobody can predict the future.
没人能预言未来
But that doesn't mean that we should live
但这并不意味着我们就该对未来
as if we won't have one.
不抱希望地活着
We have today, we have right now,
我们活在今天 活在当下
and we hope for tomorrow.
并对明日抱有希望
Let's see who that is.
去看看那是谁
Can I help you? Yeah. I'm Brian Addison.
有什么能帮你的吗 我叫布莱恩·艾迪生
Henry Langston. This is my boy, Jacob.
我叫亨利·朗斯通 这是我儿子 雅各布
Jacob.
你好 雅各布
Well, you're not from around here.
你不是这里人
No. No, but I've got a cousin who lives here.
不是 我有个表亲住在这里
And I know a great piece of property when I see one.
我一看就知道这是块好地方
Well it's not for sale.
这厂房♥不卖♥♥
No? Really?
不卖♥♥ 真的吗
That's too bad.
真是太遗憾了
Very versatile, close to the river,
这块地用途很广 离河很近
not too far out of town.
离镇子不远
Look, I... I know what it looks like.
我知道它看上去破败不堪
It's all rundown. But I'm planning on
全都荒废了 但我打算
getting it going again back to what it once was.
重现它昔日的辉煌
Really?
真的吗
Well, that is a very ambitious goal.
这真是个颇具野心的目标
Well, I'm an ambitious man.
我是个有雄心壮志的人
Well, tell you what -- if you're serious about this
我跟你说 要是你真打算这么做
and you need an investor, just give me a call.
而且需要投资人 尽管打电♥话♥给我
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
It was nice meeting you both.
很高兴认识你们两个
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Jacob.
雅各布
Exactly what part of me saving your life
对于我救了你的命
do you object to, Agent Bellamy?
你打到底哪里不满意 贝拉米探员探员
And let's not forget you're the one who called me.
别忘了 是你主动联♥系♥我的
I just want some answers.
我只是想得到答案
Don't you think I'm at least entitled to that?
至少我有资格得到答案 不是吗
We think a returned brought back this virus
我们认为是有归来者从二十世纪初期
drom the early 1900s.
带回了这种病毒
When the virus went through their metabolism, it mutated.
当病毒通过人代谢系统后 它就变异了
Now only other returned seem to be able to catch it.
目前似乎只有归来者会感染这种病毒
As you know, it spread in Arcadia,
如你所知 它在阿卡迪亚四处传播
but it was also brought here.
也传到了这里
How many returned have died? Disappeared?
有多少归来者死了 消失了
So far, we've lost 66.
目前为止六十六人
The actual virus has a 23% mortality rate.
其实病毒只有23%的致死率
But if you reach the final stages of this illness,
但如果你已经到了晚期
you will... You disappear.
你就会 消失
I know.
我懂
You said we should just let them get infected,
你认为我们应该放任这种状况
that this might be the natural course
因为也许这正是归来者生命循环的
of a returned life cycle.
自然规律
That's right.
没错
Then why treat them?
那为什么还救治他们
Just because this may be normal
虽然这是自然规律
doesn't mean we shouldn't collect all the data we can,
但并不意味着我们应该放弃收集数据
including data on how they respond to treatments.
包括他们对治疗反应的数据
Did you invent the treatment?
是你制定的治疗方案吗
No. I'm not a scientist.
不 我不是科学家
So, what do you do here?
那你是干什么的
I'm a statistician.
我是统计学家
A statistician?
统计学家
So you're gonna tell me this is an accounting firm?
所以这是会计公♥司♥啰
Take the medication, Agent Bellamy.
接受治疗吧 贝拉米探员
Is that a scar on your neck?
你脖子上的是伤疤吗
It's a birthmark.
是胎记
Can you help me find my baby boy?
你能帮我找到儿子吗
He's only six months old.
他只有六个月大
He has a birthmark on his neck.
他脖子上有个胎记
It's in the shape of a crescent.
月牙形的胎记
I hadn't noticed it before.
之前我没注意到
It's -- it's very distinctive.
你这胎记 很特别
You can have one of your own.
你也可以有
Just get a tattoo.
纹一个就行
Oh, that's it?
这就走了
We were just getting to know each other.
我们刚要互相了解
Get some rest, Agent Bellamy.
休息吧 贝拉米探员
Ray!
雷
Okay, listen, you can't just walk in here
听着 你不能就这么进来
and start rearranging tables.
白白占着桌子
How many people do you have?
你有多少人
7. 8...10 at the most.
七 八 顶多十个
All right. Fine. But you have to order.
好吧 但你们必须点餐
We're gonna order.
我们会点餐的
Yeah. Soda and coffee doesn't count.
苏打水和咖啡不算
No, we'll order.
当然 我们会点餐的
You got tip too.
还得付小费
Okay.
好了
Here you go. Thank you.
请用 谢谢
Thanks. Enjoy.
谢谢 用餐开心
Hi, Elaine. Hi, Jacob.
你好伊莱恩 你好啊雅各布
We're here to eat lunch. Elaine.
我们来吃午餐 伊莱恩
You're Maggie's friend, right?
你是麦琪的朋友 对吧
Lovely to meet you.
见到你很高兴
I'm Maggie's grandmother.
我是麦琪的奶奶
I know.
我知道
The poor dear is beside herself
可怜的孩子 她妈妈的事
over what happened to her mother.
让她精神有些失控
I don't know what you think
我不知道你以为自己
you saw last night in the park,
昨晚在公园看到了什么
but I assure you -- you are mistaken.
但我确定 你看错了
I wasn't there.
我根本没去公园
This is... a difficult time for Maggie.
这对麦琪来说 是段艰难时期
She's going to need the support of her family and friends.
她需要来自家人和朋友的支持
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表