剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Is there anything as innocent as a child's laughter?
还有什么比孩子的笑声更天真呢
You laughed all the time as a baby. I did?
你小时候经常笑的 是吗
More wine, Barbara?
还要酒吗 芭芭拉
Fred, do you remember?
佛瑞德 你还记得吗
Do I remember?
怎么可能忘
Her little legs would kick like crazy every time she giggled.
每次她笑起来小小的腿都会乱动
You were so beautiful.
你当时真漂亮
Still are.
现在也是
She sure is.
确实
I didn't hear my son's laughter for 32 years.
我有32年没听到过我儿子的笑
What was that you said, dear?
你说什么 亲爱的
You sit around here, drinking your wine,
你坐在这儿 喝着酒
talking about the good old days.
聊着过去的好日子
You killed him.
是你害死了他
You killed my son.
你害死了我儿子
Just hold on a second, Lucy.
等等 露西
Shut your mouth, Fred.
闭嘴 佛瑞德
It was an accident.
那是个意外
An accident?
意外
It was no accident that you went down to the river
你去那河边和山姆·卡特林幽会
to screw Sam Catlin.
可不是意外吧
Aunt Lucille, stop it.
露西尔婶婶 你别这样
Adults are talking here, Maggie.
大人说话没你插嘴的份 麦琪
If you had ended that affair when henry told you to,
要是亨利警告你时你能听他的劝结束婚外情
my son would never have died.
我儿子就不会死了
I-I said that I am sorry.
我说了我很抱歉
Not to me, you didn't.
你没有对我说过
And all the "I'm sorrys" in the world
而且你就是再道歉多少次
are not gonna bring back those lost years.
也没法弥补我失去的这些年时间
That's enough, Luce.
够了 露西
Don't you think for one moment
你给我记着
I don't remember what you did.
我永远也不会忘记你做过什么
Right now, my son should be sitting at this table
现在 我儿子本该携妻带子的一同
with his wife and his own children,
坐在这桌边
and you robbed him of that.
是你夺走了他的这一切
You stole my son from me.
你夺走了我的儿子
My heart.
我的心
I'd say you should understand, but you know what?
我觉得你该理解的 但我想
You have no idea what it is to be a mother.
你根本就不知道什么叫身为人母
I don't need to listen to this.
我不需要听这些话
Barbara. Mom.
芭芭拉 妈妈
Barbara. Frederick.
芭芭拉 佛瑞德里克
Barbara.
芭芭拉
Barbara, wait.
芭芭拉 等一下
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
She didn't have any right to say what she said in there.
她无权说刚才的那些话
Yes, she did.
不 她有权那么说
I-I don't deserve her forgiveness.
我不值得她原谅
Or anyone's.
或者任何人原谅
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受
The shoe that you left?
你留下的鞋子
I was wearing it when I died.
是我死的时候穿着的
Did you find my body?
你找到我的尸体了吗
I've let it go.
我已经放下了
Did you?
是吗
Find something?
有发现吗
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
Find anything?
有发现吗
No. You?
没有 你呢
No.
没有
What was that?
那是什么
Here!
这里
Somebody in there!
车里有人
Hey, it's okay!
没事的
Mikey?
米奇
It's my deputy's brother.
是我副警长的哥哥
He's a nasty son of a bitch.
他是个下流的王八蛋
He died 15 years ago.
他十五年前过世了
help me.
快救我
I'm sick.
我病了
We got to get him to maggie.
我们得带他去找麦琪
All right. I got you.
好 我扶住你了
Maggie!
麦琪
Another one?
又来一个
He's hurt.
他受伤了
Let's get him into an examine room.
把他带到诊室
Let's get him in 2.
把他带到二号♥诊室
What's going on?
怎么回事
They're all Returned, and they're all sick.
他们都是归来者 他们都病了
Why did aunt barbara leave without saying goodbye?
为什么芭芭拉婶婶不告而别
Manners were never her strong suit.
她一向都不注重礼貌的
Aren't you sleepy?
你没有困意吗
Not really. You?
不怎么有 你呢
No.
没有
But we must try.
但我们得努力睡
Close your eyes, and I'll tell you a story.
闭上眼睛 我给你讲故事
Can it be a scary one?
可以讲惊悚的故事吗
Those are the only kind I know.
我只会讲那种
There once was a village
很久以前有个村庄
where there was a very happy family
住着一个非常幸福的家庭
who employed all the villagers.
雇用所有的村民
Times were good, and all was well...
时光很美好 一切都安好...
Until the demons arrived.
直到有一天恶魔来了
They spread fear and panic
它们散播恐惧和惊慌
and, worst of all,
而最糟的是
made the happy family turn on each other.
让幸福家庭的成员自相残杀
It was a dark time.
那是黑暗的时光
Until a brave few, including a little girl,
有一天勇敢的村民 包括一个小女孩
banded together to face the demons.
团结在一起对抗恶魔
But bravery was not enough.
但光靠勇敢是不够的
Even though they slayed the demons,
就算他们把恶魔杀死了
they came back again and again.
恶魔还是一次又一次地回来
None of their methods worked.
他们束手无策了
Not hanging...
吊死它也不行
nor shooting...
枪杀它也不行
nor fire.
用火烧也不行
But in the end,
但到了最后
The villagers did finally figure out how to banish the demons.
村民们终于知道如何驱赶恶魔了
It was a secret buried long ago.
这个秘密被埋藏了很久
Many years passed, and only the little girl, now grown up,
过了很多年 小女孩长大了
was still alive to remember the demons
她是活着的人中唯一记得恶魔
and the secret of how to kill them.
和如何杀死它们的秘密的人
The responsibility fell on her and her alone
她一个人扛起了责任
to protect her family, no matter what,
无论如何都要保护她的家人
even after the little girl had become a demon herself.
哪怕在那个小女孩自己变成恶魔之后也是如此
But in the end, she was successful.
但最终她还是成功了
And everyone was happy.
从此大家都过着幸福的日子
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表