剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
and hurt those they love.
伤害他们爱的人
That's human nature, and it will never change.
这是人之本性 而且人本性难移
We need to see Angela.
我们需要见安琪拉
Hey, you can't take that!
你不能拿走那个
Do you know what the penalty is
你知道擅闯联邦财产
for trespassing on federal property?
会得到什么处罚吗
Ask me if I care.
我不关心
You do realize this virus has crossed over to your kind.
你知道病毒已经感染你们普通人了吧
Call her. Tell her I'm here.
打电♥话♥给她 告诉她我来了
Why would I do that?
为什么
Because she needs to know we found a cure.
因为她需要知道我们找到治愈药剂了
How long have you known?
你们知道多久了
We confirmed it this morning.
今天早上才确认的
Once Rachael Braidwood recovered,
瑞切尔·布雷德伍德康复之后
Dr. Langston was able to determine it was
朗斯通医生就确定
her baby's fetal stem cells that led to her recovery.
是她体内婴儿的干细胞让她康复的
And now that we know that it works on non-returns,
现在我们既然知道药对非归来者起作用
we can put an end to this virus.
我们就可以治愈所有感染者了
Except you have no idea where Rachael is.
可是你们不知道瑞切尔在哪里
That's just it. We might not need her.
这不是问题 我们可能不需要她了
Stem cells can remain viable in human tissue
人体干细胞可以在人死后
for up to three weeks after death.
在人体组织中存活三周
You have Rachael's body -- the one from before.
你有瑞切尔的尸体 她上次死时的尸体
If we can extract whatever fluid there is,
如果我们可以提取她体内的组织液
we can use it to synthesize a vaccine.
那就可以人工合成疫苗
I'll have to talk to my superiors.
我得和我的上司谈谈
See what they have to say.
看他们怎么说
I cannot make any guarantees.
我无法做出任何保证
We'll wait.
我们等你
Sheriff, we just got the list back from the DMV
警长 机动车管理局刚送来了
on the possible suspect vehicles.
疑似肇事车的清单
Is Carl back yet? Haven't seen him.
卡尔回来了吗 还没见到他
Uh, this just came in.
这个是刚刚送来的
What's that?
这是什么
Cleaning crew found it wedged under a bookcase.
清理人员发现这个楔在一个书柜下面
Guess we must have missed it during the sweep.
我想是我们清理时漏掉了
Good work.
干得好
Jacob!
雅各布
Henry. Have you seen Jacob?
亨利 你见到雅各布了吗
I was going to take him to the park.
我要带他去公园了
Lucille took him.
露西尔已经带他去了
Fred was here.
佛瑞德来过了
You knew about that fire, didn't you?
你早就知道火灾的事 对吗
Those men died.
知道那些人死在了里面
Yes.
是的
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
Oh, what difference would that have made?
告不告诉你又有什么区别
The truth...
一切的真♥相♥
about us, about our legacy?
关于我们 在于我们的家族遗产
That doesn't make a difference?
我不知道都没有区别吗
All my life, I was told that our family was something special,
这一生 我都被灌输着这个家族很特殊
that we lifted up this town and kept it from ruin.
是我们的家族拯救并维持着我们镇的思想
Well, that's true.
这是真的
No! No, it's a lie!
不 这是个谎言
These blueprints show what was rebuilt at the factory.
这些蓝图画着工厂重建的部分
It was only the varnish room.
重建的只有上漆间
And that's because they sealed it off, isn't it?
因为这是他们封起来的那间 对吗
They sacrificed those men for this factory.
他们为工厂牺牲了那些人
It's a long time ago, Henry.
那都是很久以前的事了 亨利
A long time ago?!
很久以前
We killed people.
我们杀了人
We killed them, and then we buried it
是我们杀了他们 然后埋葬了事实
and pretended it never happened!
假装这一切都从未发生
It wasn't like that.
不是这样的
I gave everything to this factory -- my sweat, my heart.
我为这工厂献出了一切 汗水 心血
My son was found dead, and I didn't know about it
我儿子死掉了 我却拖了三小时才知道
for three hours because of this factory!
这一切都是因为这个工厂
Don't blame me for your shortcomings,
别把你的缺点你的懦弱
your weaknesses.
怪到我头上
If I'd known you were gonna fold under just a little pressure,
早知道有一点点压力你就会退缩
I never would have let you run the place.
我才不会把工厂交给你操持呢
"Do you have any idea
你知道我们
how much we sacrificed for this?"
为它做出了多大的牺牲吗
That's what you said to me
这是我第一次
the first time I took you to that factory.
带你去工厂时你对我说的话
So now I know.
现在我终于理解了
Did dad?
爸爸呢
Did dad know?
爸知道吗
No.
不知道
We protected him.
我们保护了他
Like you did with Fred.
就像你瞒着佛瑞德一样
What did you do to Barbara?
你把芭芭拉怎么了
Did you kill her? Oh, Henry, pl
是你杀了她吗 亨利 拜托
Answer me!
回答我
You should never have invited her to dinner.
你就不该邀请她来吃晚餐
Answer me!
回答我
She needed to go for what she did to both of you,
她必须死 因为她对你们俩的所作所为
for what she did to Jacob.
因为她对雅各布犯下的罪
It's time for you to leave.
你该走了
This... is my house, Henry.
这是我的家 亨利
No, Ma.
不 妈
You've been dead for decades.
你已经死了几十年了
If what Agent Bellamy says is true,
如果贝拉米探员说的是真的
we'll be able to wipe the disease from this earth
我们就能在这种病毒严重扩散前
before it reaches a critical stage of infection.
一劳永逸的解决它
That won't be necessary.
没这个必要
You are aware that this virus has jumped
你知道这种病毒已经蔓延到了
to the non-return living.
非回归者吧
More than the one?
有第二个人出现吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知还没有
However, Agent Bellamy --
可是 贝拉米探员
Is infected. Yes, I know.
也被感染了 我知道
Unfortunately, we're no longer authorized
不幸的是 我们目前没有权限
to provide treatment or resources
向已经死的人继续提供
for those who are already dead.
治疗或者资源
So, we're just to... let them disappear?
所以我们就 看着他们消失吗
Let him disappear?
看着他消失吗
That's correct.
没错
We didn't ask for this to happen, Ms. Forrester.
这种情况也非我们所愿 福雷斯特小姐
I think it's best to let nature take its course.
我想最好还是顺其自然
Wouldn't you agree?
你同意吗
Yes, sir.
同意 长官
We can't help you.
我们没法帮助你
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Based on current projections,
根据目前的状况
it's not in the government's best interest
此时进行干预不符合
to intervene at this time.
政♥府♥的最佳利益
Intervene? We're talking about people dying.
干预 现在是生死攸关的事
I'm aware of what's at stake, Dr. Langston.
我明白个中利害 朗斯通医生
What about the medicine? The stuff you gave me before?
那种药物呢 之前你给我的那种
There isn't any more.
没有更多了
So that's it? You're just gonna do nothing?
所以就这样 你就这样什么也不管吗
I've done all I can.
我已经尽力了
What about Jenny?
珍妮呢
How is she?
她好吗
She's yet to show any signs of the virus.
目前为止她还没有显示出感染症状
You understand we can't allow you to see her,
你知道鉴于你现在的情况
given your symptoms.
我们不能让你见她
Yeah.
我知道
Listen Don't.
听着 不用说了
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表