剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Resurrection"...
《亡者归来》前情回顾
This kid showed up in a village in China.
这个孩子出现在中国的一个农村里
Hasn't said a word since we found him.
从我们找到他起他就没说过一句话
I'm agent J. Martin Bellamy. You can call me Marty.
我是J·马丁·贝拉米探员 你可以叫我马迪
Arcadia, Missouri? Is that where you're from?
密苏里州的阿卡迪亚吗 你家在那里吗
Mr. Langston, did your son go missing, sir?
朗斯通先生 你的儿子是不是失踪了
My son died 32 years ago.
我儿子在32年前就去世了
Daddy!
爸爸
Jacob.
雅各布
Can I help you?
你有事吗
Did I really die?
我真的死了吗
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
That means that it -- it happened before I...
意味着这是在我...
More are coming -- more than you can imagine.
更多的人就要回来了 比你想象的多得多
The returned -- there are hundreds of them now.
归来者 现在有上百人了
I can't do this anymore. It's over.
我不能再这样了 都结束了
People think these are their loved ones returned,
人们以为是亲人回来了
but they're not.
但他们并不是
I propose that we protect the living instead of the dead.
我建议我们要保护好活着的人 而不是这些死人
You have to take him,
你带他走
and you have to protect him for as long as it takes.
你要竭尽全力保护他
Get away from him! No! Marty!
不要碰他 不 马迪
Marty!
马迪
I thought -- I thought -- I thought we got away.
我以为 我以为我们跑掉了
I thought we got away. But they stopped us.
我以为我们跑掉了 但是他们拦住我们了
It's okay. It was it was a helicopter.
没事 有一架直升机
So many guns.
还有好多枪
I did everything I could. They took him.
我已经尽力了 他们还是把他带走了
They took him.
他们把他带走了
Marty?!
马迪
Jacob?
雅各布
Jacob.
雅各布
I remember...
我记得...
Where is he?!
他在哪里
...an interrogation room.
...一间审讯室
They gave me a shot of some kind.
他们给我注射了什么东西
Do you want to lie down?
你要不要躺一会儿
What do you remember after that?
之后你还记得什么
I woke up on the side of the road.
我在路边醒来
I guess they must have just dumped me where they found me.
他们一定是把我丢在发现我的地方了
Marty, we asked the officials
马迪 我们问了政♥府♥官员
where you were and what happened.
你的去处和发生的事
They said that you were unstable,
他们说你情况不稳定
that you could be dangerous.
你可能很危险
We didn't believe them, of course.
当然 我们不相信他们的话
No.
不
It was just that it was such a strange time,
只是现在是个诡异的时期
so much happening.
发生了太多事
We didn't know what to think.
我们也无所适从
It's okay.
没事的
How did Jacob get here?
雅各布怎么回来的
Soldiers brought him back.
士兵带他回来的
All the returned that had loved ones here in town,
归来者如果在这里有亲人
they let them stay.
就都可以留下来
The rest of them they took.
剩下的人都被带走了
Where? Nobody knows.
带去哪里了 没人知道
What about the people they detained?
那他们扣押的人呢
What about Maggie?
麦琪呢
No, she's fine.
她没事
They questioned her for a couple of hours, let her go.
他们问了她几个小时话 就把她放了
They questioned all of us.
我们都被问话了
I think we're being monitored somehow.
我觉得我们被监控了
All I know is I've got my boy back and now you.
我只知道我儿子回来了 现在你也回来了
They can watch me all they want, and I don't care.
他们想怎么监视我都行 我不在乎
Look at what they're saying about us.
看看他们是怎么说我们的
A hoax.
一场骗局
Yeah, great.
真行啊
Now we all look like a bunch of fools.
现在别人都觉得我们像是一群傻瓜
Is that the right date?
这日期对吗
How long have I been gone?
我失踪了多久
A week.
一个礼拜
I need to use your phone.
我得用下你们的电♥话♥
Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
这里是移♥民♥和海关执法局
Give me Toni Willis.
请帮我接托妮·威利斯
Who is calling, please? Agent Bellamy.
请问您是哪位 贝拉米探员
Uh, Bellamy? Just a moment.
贝拉米 请稍等
Hello?
你好
Toni, Toni, it's me.
托妮 托妮 是我
This thing has gone to another level.
事态升级了
They detained me. They drugged me.
他们拘留我 对我下药
They -- they -- they messed with my memory somehow.
他们不知怎么干扰了我的记忆
I need to find out who these people are
我得查清这些人是谁
and what they've done with the Returned.
他们对归来者都做了什么
Hello? Toni?
喂 托妮
You're saying you are J. Martin Bellamy?
你说你是J·马丁·贝拉米吗
Who is this?
你是哪位
Agent Bellamy, do you need a car to pick you up?
贝拉米探员 需要派车来接你吗
Can you give us your location?
你能告诉我们你的位置吗
No. I'll get back to you.
不 我会再联♥系♥你的
Agent Bell--
贝拉米探...
Marty?
马迪
Hey, what's up, man?
怎么了 哥们儿
You really don't remember anything?
你真的什么也不记得了吗
Marty?!
马迪
Marty, are you okay?
马迪 你还好吗
Marty, should I get my parents?
马迪 要不要去叫我爸妈
No, it's nothing.
不用 没事的
I'm fine.
我没事
I'll be in in a minute. It's cool.
我一会儿就来 没事的
I'm glad you're back.
很高兴你回来了
There it is.
看吧
Is it normal?
胎儿正常吗
Again, this isn't my area of expertise.
再说一次 这不是我的专业领域
But...as far as I can tell, yes.
但就我来看 没有异常
Do you want to know the sex?
你想知道性别吗
Y-- whatever you want. Yeah, of course.
看你的 当然听你的
Ah, it's so strange.
真奇怪
I always thought I wouldn't want to know,
我一直觉得我不想知道
but now, with so much uncertainty, yes, I do.
但现在 有这么多不确定的情况 我想知道
It's a boy.
是个男孩
A boy?
男孩
It's amazing.
太棒了
Rachael, we calculated 12 weeks, right?
瑞切尔 我们算过是12周 对吗
Yeah. Well, technically, 12 weeks and 12 years, yeah.
是的 严格来说 是十二年又十二周
I think you are off.
我觉得你弄错了
I think he's closer to four months.
我觉得他快四个月了
Four?
四个月
That's my best guess.
这是我乐观的猜测
But we really need to see an Ob/gyn.
但我们真得看看妇产科医生
No, no. I've already told you, no more doctors.
不 不 我跟你说过 不再看医生了
I can take you to a doctor out of town.
我可以带你去看镇外的医生
She doesn't have to know that you're ret--
她不用知道你是归...
How? Look, I don't have any I.D.
凭什么 我没有任何身份证件
I don't have medical insurance. What am I gonna say to them?
我没有医保 我要怎么对他们说
Do you at least have a safe place to stay?
你起码有个安全的地方可以住吧
Yeah. I've claimed her. She's staying with me.
是的 我跟她说好了 她住在我这
In the guest room.
睡在客房♥里
Of course.
当然
Keep taking the vitamins.
继续吃维生素片
And let me know if there's any change in how you're feeling.
要是你觉得有什么异样就告诉我
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表