剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe it will be like after we died.
可能就跟我们死后一样
Maybe.
可能吧
I...don't remember much after I died.
我...不记得多少死后的情景了
Do you?
你记得吗
No.
不记得
I imagine...
我想象中...
It'll be like a wonderful adventure.
那应该是段奇妙的探险之旅
You can go wherever you want to go,
你想去哪里就去哪里
do whatever you want to do.
想干什么就干什么
There's no one to tell you how you're supposed to behave,
不会有人告诉你该怎么做不该怎么做
or bends you to their will.
也不会有人逼你做什么
And all the people you've ever loved will
你爱的所有人都会
always think well of you.
永远想到你的好
I'll miss my parents.
我会想我爸妈的
I know.
我知道
Maybe I'll see them again
或许我会再次见到他们
after they die.
等他们去世后
Maybe.
可能吧
I can't sleep anymore.
我睡不着了
What's that sound?
那是什么声音
That's the water from the falls by the sawmill.
锯木厂那边瀑布的流水声
I used to love that sound.
我以前很喜欢这个声音
Put me to sleep when I was a little girl.
我小时候听着这水声就可以安然入睡
Is that what you were thinking about
我刚起来的时候你就是
when I got up?
在想这个吗
I was thinking about the last time I was here.
我在想我上次来这里的时候
It was my wedding day.
那天是我嫁人的日子
I was hiding.
我来这里藏着
Why were you hiding?
你为什么要藏
It's...
一言
complicated.
难尽
You said you would tell me anything.
你说你会告诉我一切
Try to get a little more rest, hmm?
再休息一会儿吧
Main street's all clear. So is forest.
主街这边没有找到 树林那边也没有
No sign of them down here by the docks.
码头这边没有找到
Nobody here at the youth center.
少年活动中心这边没有找到
Playgrounds are empty.
游乐场里空无一人
Fred, yesterday when Hey, forget it.
佛瑞德 昨天 算了吧
No. Listen.
不 你听我说
I can see now how blind I've been about ma.
我现在知道是我看错妈妈了
Well, she has a way of making people see
她有自己的办法 能让人看到
exactly what she wants them to see.
她想让人看到的事
Somehow you always understood that about her.
还是你了解她这点
You're a different person now than you were before she died.
与她去世前相比 你已经变了
Should we call Lucille?
要不要通知露西尔
No, nothing to report.
不用 没什么好通知的
Let's hold off for a bit.
我们再等等看
I dozed off, and when I got up, he wasn't here.
我睡过去了 醒来时他就不见了
Henry, he's been gone too long.
亨利 他不见很久了
Something is not right.
我觉得不对劲
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Okay.
好
Fine. Yes. I'll wait for your call.
好 我等你的电♥话♥
Aunt Lucille.
露西尔伯母
Aunt Lucille, they'll call as soon as they find him.
露西尔伯母 他们找到他就会打电♥话♥来的
Margaret probably took him someplace out of the storm.
玛格丽特可能带他去什么地方避雨了
This can't go on all night.
总不能这样一整晚吧
I have to sleep, or I'll be useless.
我得睡觉 否则也是白费力气
I'm sure they'll find him before that.
今晚他们肯定就能找到他吧
And I'll be here with you.
我会在这里陪你的
I'm not going anywhere, okay?
我哪里都不会去的 好吗
Yes. I know.
好 我知道
Okay.
好
Why don't we have some tea, try to relax a bit?
要不我们喝杯茶吧 放松一下
Tea.
喝茶
That sounds nice.
好像不错
Thank you.
谢谢
You were right. It was nothing.
你说得对 这里什么都没有
We pass the Land Mine?
我们经过布雷区地标了吗
We're halfway to Newton.
都已经快到牛顿郡了
I don't think she'd venture much past Arcadia.
她应该不会冒险离阿卡迪亚太远
It's all she knew.
她就只熟悉阿卡迪亚
Yeah. We'll take pretty brook on the way back.
对 我们回去的路上再好好找找
Wait.
等等
You were right.
你说得对
Jacob's death changed me.
雅各布的去世改变了我
Changed Lucille, too.
也改变了露西尔
Yeah. How could it not?
我懂 毕竟发生了那种事
I don't know if we could survive another blow like that.
我不知道我们能否承受再次失去他的打击
Hey. We're gonna find him. I know it.
我们会找到他的 我敢肯定
And if what happened that day didn't tear you apart,
如果经历了那天的事你都没有崩溃
nothing will.
那任何事你都能抗住
Uh, Sheriff?
警长
Yeah?
怎么了
Just spoke to Jack Gansvoort.
杰克·甘斯沃尔特刚才说
He said a few hours ago he ran into
几小时前他撞见一个
a stranger in a raincoat -- male, 30s.
穿雨衣的陌生人 三十多岁 男性
The man asked Gansvoort for directions for the old sawmill.
那个人问甘斯沃尔特老锯木厂在哪里
Man saying anything else? That's all.
那个人还说什么了吗 就这些
Bellamy, you get that? Copy. I heard.
贝拉米 听到了吗 我听到了
Okay. Meet us at the top of old sawmill road.
好 那我们在去老锯木厂的路上见
Hey. It's a lead.
也算是条线索
I never talked to you about that day --
我从没跟你说过那天的事
The day Jacob and your mother died.
雅各布和你母亲去世的那天
No, I guess not.
是没说过吧
But I could understand why.
我明白原因
I had an exam that evening.
那晚我要参加考试
An exam?
考试
Yeah, I was getting my master's in biology.
对 我当时正在攻读生物学硕士学位
I didn't know you went to grad school.
我不知道你还念过研究生
Well... I never finished.
可惜...没有毕业
Not like you.
不像你
I'd stay up late studying.
我会熬夜学习
Henry was worried about me.
亨利很担心我
"This can't go on all night,"
"总不能这样一整晚吧"
I recall him saying once.
我记得他说过
"You have to sleep, or you'll be useless."
"你得睡觉啊 否则也是白费力气"
And that day,
就在那天
I dozed off with a book on my chest.
我睡着了 书放在胸口
And I woke up.
等我醒来
Jacob wasn't in the house.
雅各布不在屋里
I was sleeping,
我在睡觉
and he was drowning.
而他溺水了
Aunt Lucille, you're not --
露西尔伯母 你别...
You can't blame yourself for --
你不要怪自己
I know.
我知道
I can't imagine that.
我无法想象
I can't imagine what it must have been like to lose him.
无法想象失去他是什么感受
As horrible as that day was...
就算那天如此悲痛
I would rather have lost him
我也情愿生下他
and never got him back than never have had him at all.
再失去他 而不是从没生过他
Can I hear the story now?
我现在能听故事了吗
The one about your wedding day?
你结婚那天的故事
Are you sure? It's a sad one.
你确定吗 那是个悲伤的故事
Is it scary, too?
也很恐怖吗
Oh, yes.
是的
It all started with my father.
这要从我父亲说起
He worked at the old factory.
他在老厂工作
He was a foreman and was supposed to watch over the workers.
他是领班 职责是监督工人
But he worked for a bad man.
但他的老板是个坏人
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表