剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Look, I'm just as surprised as you.
我和你一样惊讶
I don't think they knew this was possible.
我觉得他们也不知道会这样
Okay, Marty, these drugs that they gave you,
好了 马迪 他们给你的这些药
what do you know about them?
你了解多少
Only what I told you.
知道的我都告诉你了
Can I give a shot to Ray?
我能给雷用吗
Is it safe if he's not a returned?
他不是归来者 用了安全吗
I'll call them right now.
我现在就联♥系♥他们
How worried should we be?
情况会有多严重
If we can all get it...
如果我们也能感染...
very worried.
那就非常严重
That's not possible. No?
不可能 是吗
Your doctor said this thing kept mutating,
你的医生说病毒在不断变异
and that's why you were having trouble with a vaccine.
所以你们很难做出疫苗
Now, what if it mutated into something
现在如果它变异成能感染
that can infect the living?
在生者的了怎么办
You still there?
你还在听吗
How many? So far, just the one.
感染了几个 目前就一个
His name is Ray Richards.
他叫雷·理查兹
These drugs you gave me, is it okay to --
你给我的那些药 可以...
No, under no circumstances
不 无论什么情况
should you give that medication to a living patient.
都不能对在生者病人用那个药
Why not? It's been tested.
为什么 我们试验过
Their immune systems are different.
两者的免疫系统不同
You could have mentioned that before.
你该早说的
Well, before, it wasn't a problem.
早先 根本没这种事
Sit tight. I'll get back to you.
不要急 我再联♥系♥你
Hey, Tom, wait up.
汤姆 等等
I can't just sit around and do nothing, Marty. I understand.
我不能就那么干坐着 马迪 我知道
My wife's telling me to have faith.
我妻子说要有信心
Have faith in what? The whole world's going to hell.
有什么信心 整个世界都要完了
You want to do something.
你想做点什么
You're damn right I want to do something.
没错 我要做点什么
Now other people are getting sick.
现在别人也感染了
I mean, somebody's got to do something! I have my own supply.
总得有人站出来 是我自己用的
Of the drugs.
药是我自己用的
What?
什么
I have it -- the virus.
我感染了病毒
So I take these drugs every 12 hours.
所以我每十二小时要用一次药
And they work, Tom. I'm completely symptom free.
它们有效 汤姆 我现在完全没有感染症状了
Please, Marty, we have to do this.
拜托 马迪 我们必须这么做
We have to give those drugs to Rachael.
我们必须给瑞切尔用药
How we survived the depression era
我们如何度过那个艰难时期
is nothing short of a miracle.
简直就是奇迹
I was only a little girl, but I could see
我当时还小 但我能看出
that everything changed, virtually overnight.
一夜之间一切都变了
My father was a foreman for Edward Langston.
我父亲是爱德华·朗斯通手下的工头
They couldn't run that place without him, and they knew it.
没了他工厂无法经营 他们也知道
1963, he died on the factory floor.
1963年 他死在了工厂地板上
He grabbed his chest and lay down in a pile of sawdust.
捂着胸口倒在了一堆锯末里
Well, I can see why you care about the factory so much.
怪不得你这么关心工厂
Family businesses are virtually a thing of the past.
家族企业几乎成了历史的见证了
When your name is branded on every sale,
当每个产品上都印着你的名字
you make sure it's a thing of quality.
你会力保它们的质量
Is that why you ended up marrying a Langston?
所以你才嫁到朗斯通家吗
Business and family in perfect harmony?
好兼顾家庭和事业
I got Warren, the eldest.
我嫁给了家族长子沃伦
I was 17, and he was 38.
当时我十七岁 他三十八
I went from being a child without a care in the world
我从痛失双亲的孤儿
to scrubbing laundry
变成了洗衣做饭
and watering down his whiskey to stop him getting sad.
伺候他借酒浇愁的老婆
So, an arranged marriage?
所以 是包办婚姻吗
I married the man I was told to marry.
我嫁给了安排好的那个人
But you learned to love him, right?
但你也学会爱他了 是吗
Eventually?
在最后
No.
没有
He wasn't a bad man.
他不是个坏人
Lazy, as most entitled people are.
是很懒 和大多数有权势的人一样
But you could never really say that was his fault.
但你不能说这是他的错
I gave him two sons, an heir and a spare,
我给他生了两个儿子 有继承人还有候补
and everyone was happy.
大家对此都很满意
Eventually, his drinking got so out of control
后来 他酗酒的问题完全失控
that I ran the business.
生意都是我在操持
As long as nobody saw I was pulling the strings,
只要别人不知道是我幕后操持
he was content.
他就没意见
Oh, listen to me, going on and on.
瞧我 说个没完
Am I boring you?
让你觉得无聊了吧
Oh, no, no, no. I-I want to know more.
不不不 我也想了解更多
Well, what more can I tell you about the factory?
关于工厂的事我都告诉你了
No, no. I mean about you.
不 我是想了解你
Tell me.
跟我讲讲
Well, I'm not very interesting.
我自己有什么好讲的
I think you are.
我想知道
Hey. I just checked in on her.
我刚去看了她
Any change?
有什么变化吗
No. I'm sorry.
没有 很遗憾
Did you need something from me?
你是来找我的吗
No. Tom, uh, wanted some company.
不是 是汤姆需要人陪
I offered to come with him.
所以我是陪他一起来
Okay, well, I just got called back to the clinic,
诊所刚来电♥话♥叫我过去
but we'll check in later.
我们迟些再聊
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Lily, I'm on my way.
莉莉 我马上就到
Well, tell Mr. Nathey his hemorrhoids can wait 5 minutes.
告诉尼西先生痔疮等5分钟不会死人的
Oh, damn it. Make it 10.
糟糕 恐怕得等10分钟了
I think I left my keys in Rachael's room.
我好像把钥匙忘在瑞切尔的病房♥里了
Even if this works, she has to keep taking it.
就算有效 她也得坚持用药
We're still gonna have to talk her into it.
我们还是得想办法说服她
Let me worry about that.
这事我再想办法
Here.
给我吧
It's on me. Whatever happens is my responsibility.
算我的 不管发生什么都是我的责任
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
What are you doing? Maggie...
你在做什么 麦琪
Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me!
给我
Now leave before I call security.
走吧 别逼我叫保安
We can't just stand by and do nothing.
我们不能袖手旁观
Do you even know if this would work...
你都不知道这会不会有效吧
at this stage? Do you?
就她现在这种状况 你知道吗
For all we know, this could hurt her more.
说不定这反而会加重她的病情
Yes, he does know. He knows it works.
他知道的 他确定有效
Tell her.
跟她说啊
Tell me what?
跟我说什么
Tell me what?
跟我说什么
It does work, Maggie.
有效的 麦琪
How? How are you so sure? Because
你怎么知道的 因为
It doesn't matter.
算了
It's okay, Tom. No. It's not.
没事 汤姆 不 有事
Maggie's right.
麦琪说的对
It's not what she wanted.
这不是她想要的
I need to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
Where did you get the drugs?
这药你是从哪弄来的
I have my own supply.
是我自己用的
Wwhy do you need your own s Because...
你为什么需要 因为
... I'm returned.
我是归来者
So, you had a family here in the '30s?
所以30年代你和家人在这里生活过
A sister, and you all...
还有个姐姐 你们...
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry. This is... It's a lot to take in.
抱歉 我一时难以接受
I should have never tried that with Rachael.
我不该试图给瑞切尔用药的
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表