剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
He ran over a dog once and didn't even look back.
有一次他撞了一条狗 甚至都没回头看一眼
Anyway, uh...
总之...
I couldn't take it anymore.
我受不了了
It was like he was sent back to punish me, uh...
好像他归来是为了回来惩罚我...
But I didn't deserve that. It wasn't right.
但我不该受到惩罚 那样不对
The way he treated me all my life,
一直以来他对待我
like I was some kind of a bug that he could just step on.
就好像对待一只虫子 随时可踩死
So I, uh...
所以我...
What did you do, Carl?
你干了什么 卡尔
Hey. It's okay.
没事的
Hey, this is a safe place, Carl.
这里很安全 卡尔
Nobody judges you here.
没人会评判你
We're with you.
我们支持你
Go on.
说吧
I killed him.
我杀了他
Hush. Quiet.
安静 安静
Look at me, Carl.
看着我 卡尔
You're wrong.
你错了
You didn't kill anybody.
你没杀人
You can't kill somebody that's already dead.
他已经死了 你没法杀已死的人
He wasn't human.
他已经不是人了
Right? Right.
对吗 对
Right?! He wasn't real, Carl.
对吧 那不是你兄弟 卡尔
This ain't no miracle. Kill him again if you have to. I would.
没有奇迹 换做我 不得已我会再杀他一次
Uh-huh. Them being back is not a blessing.
他们复活并不是上帝的眷顾
I mean, things were all good before.
以前一切都挺好的
They didn't need to change! Right!
不必改变 没错
And we don't need them here.
我们也不需要他们
None of them!
全都不需要
I just want this town back the way that it was!
我希望这镇子恢复到以前的样子
The nurse said you wanted to see me?
护士说你想见我
Sit.
坐吧
You okay?
你还好吧
You need anything? I'm okay.
需要什么吗 我还好
Feeling a little better, actually.
其实 感觉好些了
I asked you here because I've made up my mind,
我叫你来是因为我下定决心了
and I wanted to tell you first.
我想第一个告诉你
I'm not taking the medication.
我不会使用那种药物
Well, I've tried, but I'm sorry. Don't accept that.
我尽力了 但是抱歉 我不能接受
Tom... No, Rachael, no.
汤姆 不 瑞切尔 不
It's my decision.
这是我的决定
And you're doing it all over again!
你又来了
Doing what, Tom? What are you suggesting?
什么又来 汤姆 你在说什么
I'm trying to kill myself?
你觉得我是在自杀吗
I don't understand what there is to think about, Rachael.
我不知道该怎么想 瑞切尔
The drugs will keep you here. Isn't that the important thing?
那药能救你的命 难道这不是最重要的吗
If they keep me here at the cost of my child...
如果以孩子的生命为代价让我活着
there will be nothing here for me.
那我宁愿去死
Rachael...
瑞切尔
It's okay. Really.
不要紧的 真的
I had a dream last night.
昨晚我做了个梦
It was like no other dream I've ever had in my life.
我从没做过这样的梦
I'm not sure I understood it, but I was a part of something.
也许我并没有理解那个梦 但我似乎是有使命的
Maybe it's just the pregnancy, but...
可能是怀孕的缘故 但是...
The dream was scary.
那个梦有点吓人
But at the same time, it was...
可同时又让人...
strangely reassuring.
莫名其妙地鼓足勇气
I've thought this through very carefully.
我认认真真地想过了
I'm not taking the medication, not today, not ever.
我不会用那种药 今天不会 永远不会
Rachael...See sense.
瑞切尔 你理智点
I lost you once. I can't do it again.
我已经失去你一次了 不能再次失去你
I have a wife.
我有自己的妻子
I love her. I do. She's...
我爱她 我非常爱她 她...
But, Rachael...
可是瑞切尔...
...Whatever happens, you have to know --
不论发生什么 你要知道...
I know.
我知道
I'm at peace with this.
我很坦然
And you should be, too.
你也应该如此
Because if I go away, it's what was meant to happen.
因为如果我走了 那就是注定的
It's what's meant...
那就是注定的...
Rachael. Rachael?
瑞切尔 瑞切尔
Nurse?! Nurse! I need a nurse here!
护士 护士 我需要护士
Appreciate you. Thank you.
感谢你 谢谢
We got your back, Carl. Thank you.
我们支持你 卡尔 谢谢
Well, Ray...
雷...
Ray?
雷
Oh. Oh, God, Ray!
天啊 雷
Somebody help me!
快来人啊
Yeah. All right. Thanks.
是的 好 谢谢
Just let me know if anything changes, okay?
如果有情况一定告诉我 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Tom. I just got off the phone with doctor Bassett.
汤姆 我刚跟巴塞特医生通过电♥话♥
How's she doing?
她怎么样了
She's still unconscious. But she's stable.
她还昏迷着 但体征稳定
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I wanted to, uh, stay with her,
我想...陪着她
but, you know, I can't just sit around and do nothing.
但我不能就干坐在那里
Oh, I know.
我知道
I wish there was something I could do.
我真希望能帮上忙
You know, there is.
知道吗 你可以
What?
什么
There is something you can do.
你可以帮上忙
You can give her the drugs, Maggie.
你可以给她用药 麦琪
Dr. Bassett said Rachael told you
巴塞特医生说瑞切尔
she doesn't want the medicine.
告诉你她不想用药
Do you think she should take it?
你觉得她该用吗
That's not the point.
这不是重点
Come on, Maggie. Come on.
拜托了 麦琪
Take off your doctor hat for one minute, okay?
别从医生的角度想了 好吗
As a human being, as a friend of Rachael's --
作为人 作为瑞切尔的朋友...
You know I can't do that. It's her decision.
你知道我不能那样 这是她的决定
It's my baby! Don't I have any say in this?
那是我的孩子 我就没发言权吗
No.
对
Unfortunately, you don't.
不幸的是 你没有
Okay.
好吧
Maggie? It's Ray Richards.
麦琪 雷·理查兹需要你
He's showing symptoms of the virus.
他表现出感染病毒的症状了
What?
什么
He's in the examination room.
他在检查室
But he's not a --
但他不是...
No. He's not.
对 他不是
Maggie!
麦琪
Your dad called.
你♥爸♥爸打给我了
Where is he? I'm going to see him now, okay?
他在哪里 我正要去看他
What happened? Is he okay? I don't know.
怎么了 他还好吗 我不知道
I have to go see him, okay? Elaine.
让我过去 好吗 伊莱恩
Just give me a minute. Go. Go ahead.
给我几分钟 你去吧
Have a seat. Is it bad?
坐吧 严重吗
Sweetheart, it's not What happened?
亲爱的 这不是... 怎么回事
It's gonna be fine.
没事的
I'll be right back, okay?
我马上就回来
Is it the virus?
是因为病毒吗
The symptoms are identical.
症状完全相同
How?
怎么会
You said the rest of us couldn't catch it.
你说我们不会感染的
That's what they told me. Oh, really?
他们是这么说的 真的吗
You care to share what else they told you?
您老能说下他们还说了什么吗
Hey, dad? Hey, I'm the sheriff, Maggie.
爸爸 我是警长 麦琪
I think I have a right to know
我觉得我有权知道
what the hell's going on in my own town.
我镇上到底在发生什么事
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表