剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Resurrection.
《亡者归来》前情回顾
When can I see Frederick?
什么时候能见到佛瑞德里克
He thinks the returned are somehow dangerous.
他认为归来者很危险
He tried to have Jacob taken away.
他还打算让人抓走雅各布
I promised we'd round them all up.
我保证过会把他们都抓起来
I'm gonna look for an apartment.
我打算找间公♥寓♥
But you're not safe being alone.
但你一个人住不安全
I know this is hard.
我知道这很艰难
But maybe God knew this child would need you.
可能因为上帝知道这个孩子需要你
His name's Arthur Holmes.
他叫亚瑟·福尔摩斯
He died in 1935.
死于1935年
I came to visit.
我来拜访的
You know him? No.
你认识他吗 不认识
He worked at the factory.
他曾在工厂里工作
I was just a child.
我还只是个孩子
But these bones?
但这些骨头
I think they're returned.
我觉得他们是归来者
They could be from the 1930s.
它们或许是三十年代的
It's happened before.
以前也发生过
If you have something solid for us,
如果你给我们提供点干货
I'll give you access to your body.
我就让你可以接触你的尸体
It's me.
是我
I got something for you.
我有事要告诉你
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
They've all got something in common --
它们有一个共同点
More than just being returned.
不光是回归者
I think they were all killed.
我认为他们都是被杀害的
I think we could be looking at a murder.
我认为这可能是宗凶杀案
Morning, Lucille.
早 露西尔
Morning.
早
I'm just getting some herbs for breakfast.
我想弄点香草早餐用
Why don't you sit down for a while?
要不你还是先坐一会儿吧
You don't want Jacob to see you like that.
让雅各布看到你这样可不好
I know we didn't always see eye to eye.
我知道我们之间没怎么真正交流过
I'm your mother-in-law.
我是你婆婆
Those are the rules of the universe.
婆媳之间都是如此
He died today.
他是今天去世的
32 years ago.
32年前
October 28, 1982.
1982年10月28日
Every year, on this day, I...
每年今天 我...
take flowers to his grave.
都会带花到他的墓前
I walk by the river where he --
我会经过那条河 他就是在那里...
Having him back, it's a miracle.
他能回来是奇迹
But it doesn't erase what it felt like to lose him.
但是这仍无法抚平我当初失去他的痛
Nothing could make a mother forget that.
没有什么能让一个母亲忘记那种事
But you're not alone.
但你不是一个人在承担
You have your family.
你有你的家人在身边
And you know what?
你知道吗
Some of our best times together have always involved a big meal.
我们在一起的快乐时光怎么能少了大餐呢
Why don't I cook us a family dinner tonight?
要不今晚我给全家人做顿大餐吧
And we'll turn what was a day of sadness
我们要把悲伤的日子
into a day of celebration.
变为庆祝的日子
I'll cook pork chops and apple soup.
我要做猪排和苹果羹
Still Jacob's favorite?
仍然还是雅各布的最爱吧
It's settled, then.
那就这么定了
I can already tell this day is taking a turn for the better.
我可以明确地告诉你 今天已经开始好转了
You're up early.
你这么早就起来了
How'd you sleep?
睡得好吗
I didn't.
根本没睡
I was up all night.
我整晚没睡
Thank you for making the coffee.
谢谢你泡了咖啡
Hope it's not too weak.
希望不会太淡
I'll take what I can get right now.
我现在是有什么喝什么
How did those bastards know those were returned bones?
那些混♥蛋♥怎么知道那些是归来者的遗骸呢
It's a small town.
镇子不大
Word travels fast.
消息传播很快的
You talked to them, right?
你跟他们谈过对吧
After they took the bones.
他们带走那些遗骸之后
They didn't say anything about it?
他们什么都没说吗
No.
没有
You think they were surveilling my office?
你说他们是不是在监视我的办公室
No, I don't think so.
不 我觉得不会
They obviously know a lot more than they're letting on.
显然他们知道的事比透露出来的要多很多
We can still identify those remains.
我们还是可以确认遗骸的身份
I was looking through the coroner's report.
我看过法医的检验报告
We know they died in the '30s.
我们知道他们死于三十年代
One was black, one was white,
一个是黑人 一个是白人
and the white guy had a knee problem
那个白人膝盖有问题
that would have made him walk with a limp.
所以走路会有点瘸
Maybe these could be the first Returned.
他们可能是第一批归来者
Yeah. If you need me today,
是啊 你今天需要我的话
I'll be drowning in a sea of manila files.
在文件堆里能找着我
I'll be drowning in a sea of snotty kids
在流鼻涕的孩子堆里
and middle-aged back problems.
和背疼的中年人堆里能找到我
Seems we can't avoid each other.
人生何处不相逢啊
Yep.
是的
There's, uh, so many to choose from.
可供选择的种类真多啊
I know.
是的
Um, look.
听着
Tom's gonna set me up at another place,
汤姆让我搬到另一个地方去住
so I'll be gone soon.
所以我很快就会搬走了
You don't need to worry about me much longer.
你不用再为我♥操♥心了
Y-you don't want these.
你不需要吃这些
Folic acid is good for brain and spinal cord development.
叶酸有助于大脑和脊髓的发育
Um, Omega-3 is good for neurological and vision.
欧米伽-3对神经和视觉有好处
You know a lot about this.
这方面你很了解
Unfortunately, I never got as far along as you.
可惜我没像你一样怀上孩子
I...
我...
I-it's okay.
没关系
I've made my peace with it.
我对此已经释然了
Janine.
珍妮
Thank you for letting me stay at your home.
谢谢你让我住在你家
I know it can't be easy f--
我知道这对你而言并不容...
Rachael?
瑞切尔
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I think so.
我觉得没事
I just --
我只是...
Okay, okay.
放松 放松
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Just breathe.
呼吸
We'll get you to a doctor, okay? Just keep breathing.
我们帮你找个医生 好吗 保持呼吸
Will you help me, please?
能帮下我吗 求你了
It's okay.
不会有事的
Maggie, please!
请转麦琪
This place hasn't changed a bit.
这地方真是一点没变
Dirty as ever.
依旧这么脏
You don't know the half of it.
还有更糟糕的你不知道呢
So...
那么...
Was there something specific you wished to discuss,
你是有什么特别的事情想要聊聊
or did you just wish to have breakfast with your dear, old ma?
还是说你只想和你亲爱的老妈一起吃顿早饭呢
Oh, always, ma.
妈 我当然想和你一起吃早饭
But, yeah, no, there is.
但是 是有事想要找你聊聊
I'm working on this case right now.
我现在正在调查这个案子
The bones you found at the river.
你在河边发现的那些尸骨
I have to say, in all my years in Arcadia,
不得不说 我在阿卡迪亚生活了那么些年
I don't think I've ever heard anything so grisly.
还没听说过那么吓人的事情
So you don't have any idea where they might have come from?
你不知道他们是从哪来的吗
And why on earth would I?
为什么我会知道
Well, I don't have anything definite yet,
我还没什么确切的线索
but there's an indication
但是有一个迹象表明
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表