剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
It was wrong. I know that.
那样不对 我知道
She and I, after everything we've been through --
她和我 在我们经历了这么多以后
I couldn't just let her slip away again.
我不能眼睁睁看着她消失
Chicago.
芝加哥
You said you found out back in Chicago.
你说你是在芝加哥了解这一切的
That was over a week ago.
那都是一周多前的事了
Why didn't you tell me then?
你当时为什么不告诉我
It was personal.
这是我的私事
You told Tom.
但你也告诉汤姆了
Tom was different.
汤姆不一样
Why?
有什么不一样
I didn't know how you'd react.
我并不知道你会作何反应
You didn't trust me.
你不信任我
No. You're putting words in my mouth.
不是 你曲解了我的意思
If you trust me,
如果你信任我
then why are you always hiding things from me?
那又为什么总要隐瞒我
First, it was the bones, and now it's this.
先是骨头的事 现在又是这事
You keep lying to me, Marty.
你总是在骗我 马迪
So, how can I trust you?
你要我怎么相信你
Okay, I have to get back to the clinic.
我得回诊所了
Maggie, wait. We need to talk about this.
麦琪 等等 我们得谈谈这件事
No. No.
不 不要
Apparently, we don't.
我看我们不需要
We're all waiting for you.
我们都在等你
We know you'll make it, and God is taking care of you.
我们知道你不会有事 上帝会保佑你
We can't wait to meet you.
我们都等不及见你了
Okay, Carl, you good?
卡尔 你准备好了吗
All right!
好了
Hey, if we can get a little quiet in here, please?
请大家安静 谢谢
Carl, the floor is yours.
卡尔 请你讲吧
Thanks, Joey.
谢谢 乔伊
As you all know, these people that have been coming back --
大家都知道 这些回归者
whoever or whatever they are --
不论是谁 还是什么东西
are getting sick. Yeah, they are.
他们之中正蔓延着一种疾病 没错
Lots of them,
其中很多人
by some kind of virus that they brought into town.
都感染了一种回归者带来的病毒
Same one that did in my brother Mikey --
也就是我哥哥米奇感染的那种
God bless his miserable soul.
愿主保佑他悲惨的灵魂
Now, they've told us that we can't catch it.
他们跟我们说我们不会被感染
Lies. They've told us that we're safe
谎话 他们说我们很安全
to mix with these people. It's not right.
和这些人接触不会有事 才不是
But it turns out they were wrong.
但事实是他们错了
Because just this afternoon,
因为就在今天下午
our friend Ray Richards came down with this same virus.
我们的朋友雷·理查兹也感染了同种病毒
Now, I don't know what all this means,
我不知道这些都意味着什么
and I don't know what's gonna happen with poor, old Ray,
我也不知道可怜的雷将有怎样的命运
but I do know this -- this ain't right.
但我知道的是 这事不该如此
No. No, it's not.
没错 就是
And just them being here,
只要他们还在
they're gonna get us all sick unless we protect ourselves.
就会传染我们 除非我们开始保护自己
And I say we take action tonight!
我建议我们今晚就行动
Yeah! I'm with you! Yes!
没错 我加入 上吧
Yeah?!
说得好
Hell yeah! Yeah!
说得没错
You need to come back upstairs.
你得上楼看看
What happened? The drugs?
怎么回事 是药起效了吗
Well, we didn't need them.
我们不需要用药
I came back to check on her, and she was like this.
我回来看她时她就活蹦乱跳了
All her vitals are normal.
各种体征都正常
We took blood to run some tests.
我们采了血去检验
But how?
这是怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道
I want to go home.
我想回家
I know. Tomorrow, okay?
我理解 但明天再出院吧
We just want to observe you for one more night, okay?
我们只是想再观察一晚 好吗
Okay.
好
It's incredible.
难以置信
It's a miracle.
真是奇迹
This is your cousin's house, did you say?
你说这是你表兄的房♥子
Yeah. Yeah, he's out of town.
是的 他出城了
He's letting me use it for a while.
暂时借我住一段时间
Here, just a small one.
给 先喝杯酒吧
Then I'll get the coffee on.
然后我再准备咖啡
Oh, just the coffee, thank you.
咖啡就行了 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Well, uh, make yourself at home.
你自便 别拘束
Help us! Please!
救救我们 求求你
Hey.
怎么了
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
It's getting late.
很晚了
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么事了吗
Oh, absolutely not. Um, I've had a lovely evening.
当然没有 我今晚过得很愉快
I just remembered I promised I'd tuck my grandson in.
只是我刚记起来答应孙子要跟他道晚安
Thank you. Good night.
谢谢你 晚安
Why would you bring her here?
你为什么带她来
I, uh -- if she realizes who I am, none of this works!
如果她知道了我的身份 那些安排就白费了
Grandpa, look. She was a little girl at the time.
爷爷 她当时只是个小女孩
She doesn't remember you.
她都不记得你
You better hope not.
但愿她记不得
You could have blown this whole damn thing.
否则所有的计划就被你搞砸了
They've got him in that room. I can't get to him.
他们把他隔离在里面 我进不去
He'll be terrified when he wakes up.
他醒来的时候会害怕的
Oh, I'm sure they're just being cautious.
他们只是谨慎行事而已
How did Ray get sick?
雷怎么会生病
He didn't mix with the returned. He avoided them.
他没接触过归来者 一直回避他们
Maggie once told me
麦琪曾告诉我
that they don't even know exactly how influenza spreads.
他们甚至都不知道流感是怎么传染的
They don't know much, do they?
他们知道的也不多啊
Guess not.
看来是的
Thanks for the candy bar.
谢谢你的巧克力棒
Hell, if one more person gets sick...
要是再有人生病...
Screw the government.
去他妈的政♥府♥
I'm gonna shut down this whole damn town.
我要封锁整个镇子
At the tone, please leave a message.
有事请留言
Whatever he's drinking.
跟他一样
Okay.
好的
Thought I earned one.
我觉得你该请我喝一杯
I still haven't heard from my contact.
我的联♥系♥人那边还没有消息
Well, I have some good news.
我有些好消息
Rachael -- she's conscious.
瑞切尔 她恢复意识了
They're running tests on her blood,
他们在给她验血
but I think she's over the virus.
但我觉得她战胜了病毒
Without the medication?
而且没靠那种药物
That's how it looks.
看来是这样的
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, you could have told me.
你应该告诉我的
And what -- burden you?
然后呢 增加你的负担吗
No, I could have helped you...
不 如果你对我敞开心扉
if you'd just let me in.
我或许可以帮你
I didn't want it to define me.
我不希望被它定义我的人生
It doesn't.
它没有
I died, Maggie.
我死了 麦琪
We all have issues.
家家有本难念的经
Please, just no more talk of death.
拜托 别谈死的事了
Can we drink our beer instead?
我们就喝酒好吗
It's you.
是你
Rachael. Rachael Braidwood?
瑞切尔 你是瑞切尔·布雷德伍德吗
I asked after you. They told me you were here...
我来探病 他们告诉我你在这里
that you had the virus.
感染了病毒
I'm better now.
我现在好多了
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表