剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
when you're looking into the eyes of an 8-year-old boy.
特别是当你注视着一个八岁男孩的眼睛时
Let's go.
走吧
What are you doing?
干什么
I got a cabin
距离这里一英里
about a mile north of here, Ma.
有个小木屋 妈妈
I'm gonna bring supplies tomorrow. No.
我明天会给你送些必需品 不
No. Why?
不 为什么
Why would you do that for me?
你为什么要这么做
I've never really felt like a Langston, either.
我跟你一样 也从没觉得像朗斯通家的一员
I don't hate you, Frederick.
我并不是怨恨你 佛瑞德里克
I know, Ma.
我知道 妈妈
This is for the best.
这么做是为大家好
I want to go to the facility.
我自愿去那个机构
I want to be with my own kind.
我想跟自己的同类在一起
Ma...
妈妈
I like your dress, Jenny. It's pretty.
我很喜欢你的裙子 珍妮 很漂亮
Thanks. I like your pants.
谢谢 我喜欢你的裤子
I wasn't allowed to wear pants before.
以前 他们不许我穿裤子
Do you think I could get some now?
你觉得现在我能拥有自己的裤子吗
Yeah, I think that could be arranged.
是的 我觉得这个没问题
I could take you on a shopping spree.
我们可以痛痛快快来场购物
How's that sound?
怎么样
Yeah? Okay. Yeah.
好吗 就这么定了
I intercepted the waitress.
我截下了服务员端的菜
Thanks, Marty.
谢谢 马迪
I mean...Robert.
我是说 罗伯特
We could can stick to "Marty."
叫"马迪"也没关系
So...why aren't you married?
那么 你为什么不结婚
Preacher!
传教士
Jenny girl!
珍妮
You get big fast.
你长得可真快
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
So did I.
我也是
How you doing?
你好吗
Preacher James, it's Robert, my brother.
这是詹姆斯传教士 这是罗伯特 我弟弟
He's old now because he came back before we did.
他长大了 因为他比我们先归来的
Robert.
罗伯特
You're returned?
你也是归来者
You have family here? Place to stay?
这有你的家人吗 有地方住吗
I'll make do.
会有的
It's nice to meet you, Robert.
很高兴认识你 罗伯特
Jenny girl, I'll see you around. Promise.
珍妮 我们回头见 说定了
Promise.
说定了
You saw it, didn't you?
你看到了 对吧
What just happened?
刚才怎么回事
I died trying to save you in the flood, Robert.
我因为去洪水中救你而死 罗伯特
You were lost. Now I found you.
你迷路了 现在我终于找到你了
This place is sick.
这地方病了
But together,
但我们一起
we will heal it.
就能治愈它
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表