剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Is she dead?
她死了吗
Another one bites the dust?
又吹了一个吗
She wanted someone with more ambition.
她想找个更有上进心的
You mean money? Yeah. That, too.
你是说更有钱的吗 对 也要更有钱
You seen Kessler?
你见到凯斯勒了吗
You know, normal people don't work on Saturdays.
正常人周六都不上班的
What is it?
有什么事吗
A repatriation. Subject's over at the airport.
是起遣送回国案件 被遣送对象现在在机场
Needs a ride to H.H.S. I can do it.
需要把人送去卫生与公众服务部 我去吧
It's a kid.
是个孩子
I'm just gonna be the chauffeur.
我就去当次司机
Whole thing should take two hours tops, right?
整件事最多也就花两个小时 对吧
Yeah. Sure.
对 当然了
This kid showed up in a village in rural China,
这个孩子是在中国边远地区的一个农村里
out of nowhere.
突然冒出来的
Nothing but farms and rice paddies for hundreds of miles.
方圆数百公里内都是稻田和农场
No I.D., no passport.
他身上没身份证 也没护照
What's the kid say?
孩子怎么说
That's the thing. Nothing.
问题就在这 他什么都没说
Hasn't said a word since we found him.
从我们找到他起他就没说过一句话
Nothing? Traumatized, I guess.
什么都没说吗 应该是受到了精神创伤
From what?
怎么受的创伤
Kidnapping, human trafficking--
可能是绑♥架♥或者人口拐卖♥♥...
Who knows? So what do you know about him?
谁知道呢 你知道些什么
Appears to be American.
那孩子看着像美国人
Mansfield Panthers is a baseball team in Missouri.
曼斯菲尔德黑豹队是密苏里的棒球队
And no "missing person" hits in the state
可是无论密苏里州还是其他州
or the rest of the country. We sent notice.
都没有人口失踪案 我们查过了
Also, the name "Jacob" is written in pen
还有 他的运动衫领口里面
on the inside collar of his jersey.
有手写的"雅各布"这个名字
Seems to respond to it.
应该就是他的名字
So he could have parents.
也就是说他可能不是孤儿
At least someone who cares for him.
至少有人还在意他
We did everything that we could--
我们已经尽力了
Checked visas into China going back a year.
一年内去往中国的签证文件也都查过了
Nothing. Nothing?
可一无所获 什么都没有吗
Jacob?
雅各布
I'm Agent J. Martin Bellamy.
我是马丁·贝拉米探员
You can call me Marty.
你可以叫我马迪
Thanks.
谢谢
Ready?
可以走了吗
Hungry?
你饿吗
Guess you got sick of rice, huh?
看来你吃厌米饭了 对吧
You like games?
喜欢玩游戏吗
Got a whole folder of 'em.
我这里有一整个文件夹的游戏呢
Check it out.
你看
Donkey Kong?
大金刚
You like the classics.
看来你喜欢玩经典老游戏
Man after my own heart.
跟我一样
You can just toggle right there.
这样点下开始就行了
So how the heck did you end up in China?
话说你到底是怎么去中国的
Don't worry about it.
没关系
You can play it in the car.
你可以在车上玩
"Arcadia"?
阿卡迪亚
Arcadia, Missouri?
密苏里州的阿卡迪亚吗
Is that where you're from?
你家在那里吗
This is the Arcadia County Sheriff.
我是阿卡迪亚县的警长
How you doing? This is Agent Bellamy.
你好 我是贝拉米探员
I already have the details in front of me.
详细情况我都知道了
Whoever you think you have,
我不知道你说的是谁
there's no missing kids named Jacob that belong here.
我们这里没有失踪儿童名叫雅各布
No missing kids at all.
我们这里没有失踪儿童
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because I have a boy here, and he's indicated that--
因为我身边有个男孩 他说...
Good luck with your search.
祝你调查顺利
Sheriff?
警长
You've reached Adoption Services.
这里是儿童收养服务机构
Our hours are 9:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday.
我们的工作时间是周一至周五的九点到五点
If this is regarding a weekend drop-off,
如果您需要办理周末寄养业务
please hold for a representative.
请等待工作人员接听来电
You've reached Adoption Services.
这里是儿童收养服务机构
Our hours are 9:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday.
我们的工作时间是周一至周五的九点到五点
You have a home or not?
你到底有没有家
People that look after you?
有没有人照顾你
You've reached Adoption Services.
这里是儿童收养服务机构
Our hours are 9:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday.
我们的工作时间是周一至周五的九点到五点
If this is regarding a weekend drop-off,
如果您需要办理周末寄养业务
please hold for a representative.
请等待工作人员接听来电
Adoption Services. Can I help you?
儿童收养机构 有什么能帮到您的
Hello?
你好
Anybody there?
有人吗
Hello?
你好
If I took you to Arcadia,
如果我带你去阿卡迪亚
Could you show me the way to get to your house?
你能给我指出回家的路吗
You owe me big-time.
你欠我一个大人情
"Perspicuous."
"明彻的"
Repetitive.
重复的
Nope.
不对
Tiresome?
无聊的
Not even close.
差远了
How about downright annoying?
非常惹人嫌如何
Stay in the car.
你待在车里
Fred said he'd return that chain saw.
佛瑞德说过他会来还电锯的
Mr. Langston?
朗斯通先生
I've been called worse.
以前还有叫得更难听的
Are you the only Mr. Langston who lives here?
你是唯一一个住在这里的朗斯通先生吗
Far as I know.
据我所知是的
Father of Jacob?
你是雅各布的父亲吗
What's this about?
你问我这个做什么
I'm Agent Bellamy with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
我是移♥民♥与海关执法局的探员贝拉米
Did your son go missing, sir?
你的儿子是不是失踪了
Why?
怎么了
I have him. He's okay.
我找到他了 他很好
Well, that would be fairly unlikely.
这绝不可能
My son died 32 years ago.
我儿子在32年前就去世了
My apologies, Mr. Langston.
抱歉 朗斯通先生
There's obviously been a mistake.
明显是我搞错了
Hello there.
你好
What's red and green and goes a million miles per hour?
什么东西又红又绿 每小时能跑一百六十万公里
Frog in a blender.
搅拌器里的青蛙
Daddy!
爸爸
Honey, who is it?
亲爱的 是谁来了
Jacob?
雅各布
My son...
我的儿子
He was 8.
他那时8岁
He was playing down by the river, out behind the woods.
在树林后面的河边玩
He just fell in.
掉进了河里
His aunt Barbara, my brother's wife,
他的芭芭拉婶婶 我弟弟的老婆
was walking the baby nearby,
正在附近推着婴儿散步
and she went in to save him, and...
她跳下水救他 结果...
neither made it.
都丧命了
I'm very sorry to hear that, Mr. Langston.
朗斯通先生 听到此事我很难过
But what does that have to do with the boy inside?
但是这跟那孩子又有什么关系呢
I don't know.
我不知道
You look different.
你看上去不太一样
Jacob.
雅各布
You're in Missouri?
你去了密苏里吗
Marty, all you had to do was take him to H.H.S.
马迪 你只要把他送去卫生与公众服务部就行了
I know, but...
我知道 但是
State had no idea what they were dealing with.
政♥府♥根本不知道他们要应对的是什么
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表