剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Well, come on in.
快请进
Yeah.
好
I won't be long.
我坐坐就走
Um, can I get you something?
你要喝点什么吗
Water? Whiskey?
水 还是威士忌
Uh, water would be lovely.
喝水就行了
Okay. Come on in, preacher. Sit down.
快请进 传教士 请坐
Yeah, part of the reason I wanted to come over
我来这里的部分原因
was to continue the conversation you began earlier.
是想跟你继续之前的谈话
How you feeling, Henry?
你感觉如何 亨利
Well...
这个...
You know, it was, uh -- it was unsettling
你也知道 突然发现自己那样
to suddenly find yourself someplace else like that.
总会让人感觉不安的
I don't like the feeling of not being in control.
我不喜欢自己无法控制自己的感觉
Well, returned or not, control is something
不管是不是归来者 控制力
that eludes all of us in this life, so...
都是我们难以把握的事 所以...
There she is.
喝的东西来了
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope I'm not overstepping, but, uh...
希望我没有多管闲事 但是...
I can't help but to be curious about what Jacob said
我特别好奇雅各布说的
about your mother making his aunt just disappear.
你母亲让他婶婶消失的事
I mean, is that even possible,
这种事可能吗
for someone to make a returned person disappear?
让一个归来者消失
Apparently so.
显然可能
But why?
但是为什么呢
I mean, she'd have to have a reason of some kind.
她那么做肯定有自己的原因吧
In her deranged logic,
按照她乱七八糟的逻辑
she probably thought she was protecting Fred.
她可能觉得那是在保护佛瑞德
She cloaked all of her terrible behavior
她做的一切破事
under the guise of protecting her family.
都说是为了保护她的家人
Well, I know how hard it can be to turn the other cheek.
我知道这种事很难容忍♥
I really do.
真的
But...
但是
A son should never be estranged from his mother.
身为儿子 无论如何不该与自己的母亲疏离
Now, perhaps I can put together a meeting with the two of you.
或许我可以安排你和你母亲见见面
I did know your mother when she was a child --
她小时候我认识她...
But you don't know the woman that she's become.
但是你不知道她长大后变成了什么样子
Look, preacher, I appreciate everything you've done.
传教士 我非常感谢你做的一切
I really do.
真的
But I am finished with her.
但是我跟她没什么好说的了
I'm sorry. Excuse me. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我先走了 抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思
It's obviously still an open wound.
显然这件事还说不得
No. That's my fault.
不 都是我的错
I shouldn't have pried, but...
我不该多问 但是...
It's an old habit of being a preacher.
这都是身为传教士的老♥习♥惯了
Thank you for your hospitality.
谢谢你的招待
Margaret?
玛格丽特
Hello, Robin.
你好 罗宾
This morning was kind of scary, right?
今早的事很吓人对吧
I believe more for them than us.
他们才更觉得吓人吧
I heard they're doing tests on us now.
我听说他们要给我们做检测
Where did you hear that?
你从哪里听说的
Beth.
贝斯说的
Remember when she was taken out of here this morning?
你还记得今早她被带走了吗
She came back, and she said that they took her blood
她回来后说他们抽了她的血
and then they hooked her up to some machine.
还把她绑在什么机器上
And she said it hurt.
她说很疼
I got this...
我...
this... fear of needles.
我...特别害怕打♥针♥
I don't like them.
我真的不喜欢
I mean, I know it's stupid, but I just...can't do it.
我知道很可笑 但是我真的...不能打♥针♥
Robin, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
罗宾 你不用担心
They wouldn't hurt us.
他们不会伤害我们的
Robin.
罗宾
Robin Campbell!
罗宾·坎贝尔
Come with me, please.
请跟我来
What for?
干什么
It's boss's orders.
是上头的命令
You didn't answer my question.
你没有回答我的问题
Miss Langston, you will let me do my job.
朗斯通夫人 你不要妨碍我工作
It's not me you have to worry about, Randy.
你需要担心的不是我 兰迪
It's all of them.
而是他们
They're human beings. They have rights.
他们都是人 他们有自己的权利
That's not what this is about.
不是这么回事
It's not?
不是吗
Am I the only one who'd like to know
难道只有我想知道
why we are being taken away?
为什么有人被带走吗
Now, I suggest you leave Robin alone...
我建议你不要动罗宾...
and you go tell your superior
你去让你的上司来
to come and explain to us what these tests are for.
跟我们解释清楚检测我们干什么
We would like to know.
我们想知道
We have a right to know!
我们有权知道
Is that clear?
明白了吗
We won't be taken away.
不能就这么带我们走
What's going on?
怎么回事
Yeah! That's great!
太棒了
I asked the sheriff where I might find you.
我问了警长才知道你在这里
Hope I'm not interrupting.
希望没有打扰到你
No, I was just, uh, thinking.
没有 我只是在想事情而已
Yeah. I've been thinking a lot, too, about this morning.
关于今早的事我也想了很多
May I? Yeah.
我坐了 嗯
Jacob said something earlier that I found troubling
雅各布之前说的事一直困扰着我
about Margaret Anderson -- or, uh, Langston, I mean.
我是说玛格丽特·安德森...朗斯通的事
Many people find her troubling.
很多人都觉得她很令人困扰
Because she can make the returned disappear.
因为她可以让归来者消失吗
How does that connect to Rachael?
这跟瑞切尔又有什么联♥系♥
Seems like we're all connected to Rachael somehow.
似乎我们都和瑞切尔有着某种联♥系♥
And if Margaret Langston knows something
如果玛格丽特·朗斯通知道什么
we don't about that phenomenon,
我们不知道的内情
then I'd like to talk to her.
那我想跟她谈谈
I've done that. You won't get anywhere.
我谈过了 没什么结果
Now, Marty, both your parents
马迪 你的父母
were at that government facility, weren't they?
都曾在那个政♥府♥机构里 是吗
Can you imagine how frightened they would have been
你能想象经过今早的事件后
by the events of this morning?
他们有多害怕吗
What are you getting at, preacher?
你想说什么 传教士
Just a small service from one of their own might be helpful.
我为他们做次小型祝祷或许会有用
I want them to know that they're not forgotten.
我想让他们知道他们没被遗忘
These people are scared, Marty.
他们很恐惧 马迪
And if we don't help them, who will?
如果我们不帮他们 谁还会帮
I'll reach out to my contact there.
我会联♥系♥下那里的熟人
You're a good man.
你是个好人
What are you doing?
在干什么呢
Oh, you know, just...
你知道的 就...
getting rid of some old clutter.
扔掉点旧破烂
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, I just, uh -- I stopped by to return this.
我顺路来还这个
No, you didn't.
你才不是
You've had that drill for two years.
那电钻你都借走两年了
You're checking up on me.
你是来看我的
Can you blame me?
怪不得我啊
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这事
Okay.
好吧
Answer me a question, though.
不过回答我个问题
What?
什么
You afraid of me?
你怕我吗
No.
不怕
Good.
那就好
Mrs. Langston.
朗斯通太太
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表