剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Where did you take the returned?
你把归来者带去哪里去了
They're safe... For now.
他们很安全...目前
But Where are they?
但... 他们在哪里
I can leave,
我可以离开
but you'll never get any of the answers
可是那样你就永远无法得到
that you're looking for.
你一直在寻找的答案了
You have a certain expertise in the area of the returned,
你对归来者有一定研究
and they trust you in Arcadia.
而且阿卡迪亚的人相信你
You'll go back there, keep an eye on things, on them,
你回那里去 留意他们的动向
And report back to us from time to time.
随时向我们汇报
Consider it a reassignment.
你就当是调了个部门吧
You want me to be your spy?
你要我当你的间谍吗
I think you'll agree
我想你也认同
that the situation is under control right now.
现在情况已受控制
As long as the numbers stay manageable, with your help,
在你的帮助下 只要人数维持在可控范围
we think we can keep it that way.
我们相信是可以保持现状的
You'll be told what you need to know.
我们会把你该知道的事告诉你
So...Do we have an agreement?
那...我们达成共识了吗
You kidnapped me, drugged me,
你绑♥架♥我 给我下药
erased my memory somehow.
不知用什么方式删除我的记忆
I sure as hell am not gonna believe
我绝对不会相信
anything you have to say.
你说的任何话
You don't know.
你还不知道
Know what?
知道什么
We didn't know either. Then you called.
我们本来也不知道 然后你打来了电♥话♥
Of course, we needed visual confirmation.
当然 我们需要亲眼证实一下
We'll be in touch.
我们会联♥系♥你的
Save your breath.
别白费唇舌了
You can refuse, of course.
你当然可以拒绝
We'll just put you with the rest of them.
那我们就把你和其他人放在一起
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表