剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
I always support Maggie.
我一向支持麦琪
Excuse me. I'll be right back to take your order.
抱歉 我马上就来帮你们点餐
On second thought, Jacob,
我重新考虑了一下 雅各布
I think I'd rather eat at home.
我还是想在家吃饭
Hey, Mag.
你来了 小麦
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's mom.
是妈妈
She's gone.
她不见了
You mean... Like Caleb.
你是说... 就像凯勒一样
Elaine said she saw Margaret in the park
伊莱恩说 昨晚妈妈消失的时候
ith mom last night when she disappeared,
他看到玛格丽特和妈妈一起在公园里
but when I talked to Margaret this morning,
但今天早上我跟玛格丽特谈的时候
she didn't know anything about it.
她却说什么都不知道
It doesn't make sense.
这说不通
C-can I...get you some tea or something?
我 我给你倒杯茶什么的吧
No, no, no, no, no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
不不不 不用 我很好
I have to get back to work. Maggie.
我得回去上班 麦琪
I have patients today, and I No, Maggie, take a breath.
我今天还有病人 不 麦琪 深呼吸
Please.
拜托了
Okay? Just sit.
好吗 先坐会儿
It's just, like, I've got a lot to do today, you know?
只是 我今天事很多的 你知道吗
I can't I know, honey.
不能... 我知道 亲爱的
I understand.
我明白
But right now, just.. what can I get you?
但现在 先... 你喝点什么
Tea is fine.
茶就好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
Hey, Maggie.
你好啊 麦琪
I think a tablespoon. Mm, okay.
我觉得一汤匙应该够了 那好吧
We're making my bad luck chili.
我们在做我的独家厄运辣酱
Here you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
Uh, work just called. I have to get back.
诊所来电♥话♥了 我得回去
Are you sure you're -- you're okay?
你确定自己没事吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
是 我没事
I'm sorry.
抱歉了
No, it's okay.
没关系的
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Keep it down.
别敲了
What's the problem?
干什么
The bathroom door is stuck.
浴室的门卡住了
You're lucky it wasn't a gun.
我手边不是枪算你走运
又名 罗伯特·汤普森
J·马丁·贝拉米
Sorry.
不好意思
You're Ray's sister?
你是雷的姐姐吗
Guilty.
是的
He, uh, never said you were such a foxy lady.
他从没说过他姐姐这么性感
Um... thank you.
谢谢
You joining us for the True Living meeting?
你要来一起开"在生者"会议吗
The what?
什么
It's what we call ourselves -- the True Living.
我们这么称呼自己 "在生者"
Okay.
好吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's a map of where the returned are living in Arcadia.
这是张阿卡迪亚归来者的住址地图
If you'd ever bother to check out our website, you'd know.
你要是能费心看眼我们的网站 就知道
Okay, Ray, seriously?
好吧 雷 真的假的
"Returneds abducted my cat."
"归来者拐走了我的猫
"Returned screwed up my wi-fi."
归来者弄坏了我的无线
"Returneds keyed my car."
归来者打开了我的车"
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
No wonder people still believe the government-hoax story.
怪不得大家还相信政♥府♥的骗人故事
It's not ridiculous.
这不荒唐
We're just a group of concerned citizens --
我们只是群忧虑的市民
people who don't want to be victimized by the returned.
我们不想受归来者其害而已
Okay, Ray.
好吧 雷
I know that you're hurt by what happened with dad --
我知道你被爸爸的事伤害了
No, I'm not. Not anymore.
不 我没有 现在没有了
Because I'm doing something constructive.
因为我在做有用的事
The returned are just people.
归来者也是人
I don't want you having these meetings here anymore.
我不欢迎你在这里开这个会了
Do we have an update on Rachael Braidwood?
瑞切尔·布雷德伍德有新情况了吗
She's stable.
她病情稳定
She's still presenting with flu-like symptoms,
虽然还是表现出流感类似病征
running a slight fever, but she's holding her own.
伴有低烧 但还挺得住
Good. And the baby?
很好 那胎儿呢
Oh, still normal heartbeat, vitals.
心跳及重要指数均正常
Everything looks good.
一切都很好
Good. Great. Thanks. Dr. Langston,
很好 谢谢 朗斯通医生
we've got eight patients out there waiting to be examined
外面有八位病人在等待接受
for signs of the virus.
病毒感染检测
Okay.
好的
Dr. Langston?
朗斯通医生
You look a little pale.
你脸色有些苍白
Just give me a few minutes, okay?
给我几分钟 好吗
Frederick.
佛瑞德里克
What did you do?
你做了什么
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I know you were with Barbara last night.
我知道你昨晚和芭芭拉在一起
What did you do to her?
你把她怎么了
Frederick...
佛瑞德里克
if this is about what Maggie's friend thinks she saw,
如果你是想说麦琪朋友自认为看到的事
she's mistaken.
她看错了
You're lying.
你骗人
Fred You stop it!
佛瑞德 住嘴
You've been lying ever since you came back.
你从归来后就一直在撒谎
I've been looking out for you ever since I came back.
我从归来后就一直在照顾你
How dare you?
你怎么敢说这话
What difference does any of this make?
她走了有什么意义呢
She shouldn't have come back in the first place.
她从一开始就不该复生
What did you do to her?
你把她怎么了
Everyone's better off without her.
没有她对谁都好
You shut your mouth.
你住嘴
She's the reason Jacob died,
是她害死了雅各布
the reason this family fell apart,
是她毁了这个家
and if there's one thing I'm here to do,
如果我归来有一件事要做
it's fix this family.
那就是挽救这个家
Were you always like this?
你非得一直这个样子吗
After everything I did for you...
我为你做了那么多...
You were a suicidal drunk when I came back.
我归来的时候你是个成天想自杀的酒鬼
What the hell did Barbara ever do for you?
芭芭拉又为你做过什么
She gave me Maggie.
她为我生下了麦琪
Angela.
安琪拉
When were you gonna tell me?
你准备什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me I died in 1934?
你准备什么时候告诉我我1934年就死了
Stop.
没事
Please. Close the door. Wait outside.
请把门关上 在外面等着
I only just pieced it all together this morning.
我今天早上刚把一切拼凑明白
Pieced it together?
拼凑明白
This is a game to you?
这对你来说是个游戏吗
Everything I remember about myself, my life...
我记忆里的我自己 我的人生...
I was dead the whole time.
我一直都是个死人
That's one way of looking at it.
这只是看待这件事的一个角度而已
How would you look at it?
那你要怎么看待这件事
From where I sit, you're one lucky son of a bitch.
在我看来 你是个幸运的臭小子
You got a second chance.
你有第二次机会
And a third.
还有第三次
You cheated death.
你瞒过了死神
You have no idea how this feels.
你根本不懂这样是什么感受
You're right.
没错
I don't.
我不懂
The first time...
第一次
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表