剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的
Lily?
莉莉 什么事
He called again. Thanks, Lily.
他又打电♥话♥来了 谢谢你 莉莉
That's the fifth time this week.
这是这周的第五通电♥话♥了
I can count.
我会数数
He is your father.
他是你的父亲
Thank you, Lily.
谢谢你 莉莉
Oh, my god.
天呐
You're here. Where have you been?
你在这 你去哪儿了
I'm not quite sure.
我也不清楚
What happened?
发生什么事了
I can't remember much.
我记不太清
They interrogated me. They drugged me.
他们审讯了我 给我下了药
It's like I'm missing a week of my life.
感觉就像我的生命中少了一周
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
你还好吗 受伤了吗
I was hoping you could tell me.
我希望你能告诉我答案
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
So Shh!
那么... 别说话
When's the last time you ate?
你上次进食是什么时候
This morning at the Langstons'.
今早在朗斯通家吃的
So, they just questioned you and let you go?
他们问了你几句就让你走了
What did they ask?
他们问了什么
Stupid questions.
一些蠢问题
"Is it possible these are just cases of mistaken identity?"
"有没有可能只是认错人了"
"Have I heard of mass hysteria?"
"有没有听说过集体歇斯底里症"
What did you have? For breakfast?
你早餐吃了些什么
Eggs, bacon, coffee.
鸡蛋 培根 咖啡
Follow the light.
眼睛随光看
What about Dr. Ward?
沃德医生怎么样了
He went back to Maryland.
他回马里兰了
Tried to get in touch, but he won't return my calls.
我试图联♥系♥他 但他不回我电♥话♥
What?
怎么了
We tried looking for you.
我们找过你
I know.
我知道
Okay.
好了
That's it?
这就完了
What is it?
怎么样
In my professional opinion, gas.
从我的专业角度来说 什么事也没有
Nothing wrong with your heart.
你的心脏没有问题
I'm a very brave man.
我是个很勇敢的男人
So,
那么
what are you gonna do now?
你现在打算做什么
These people who held me,
那些抓我的人
they're not part of any government agency I know of.
他们不属于任何我所知道的政♥府♥机关
We need to figure out who they are and what they want.
我们得搞清楚他们是谁 目的是什么
You think they're looking for you?
你觉得他们在找你吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
Oh, um, I have your stuff.
我有些你的东西
I took it from the inn after you left.
你走之后我从旅馆拿走的
Are you staying there again?
你还住那吗
Not without my wallet. No phone, keys.
住不了 我没有钱包 没有手♥机♥ 钥匙
I have a couch.
我家有张沙发空着
No, no. Yeah.
不行不行 没关系
Come on. Why not?
别这样 干嘛不来
Just until you figure out what you're gonna do.
就待到你想清楚自己要怎么办为止
Thanks.
谢谢
Of course.
别客气
There's the Sheriff now.
警长来了
It's his fault they came in, but half this town fell for it.
他们来就是他的错 但半个镇子的人都信了
Idiots.
真是蠢
Tommy, hey. Can you do me a favor and park up there?
汤米 能帮个忙把车停到那里去吗
School buses can't get through.
校车开不过来了
Yeah, what are you gonna do, call in the army again?
是吗 你想怎么办 再把军队喊来吗
You've reached Dr. Maggie Langston.
我是麦琪·朗斯通医生
If this is a medical emergency --
如果是医疗急诊...
You mind?
可以吗
No. Help yourself.
请便
You got a really nice place. It's big.
你家真不错 很大
I got it when I thought I was moving in with someone.
这房♥子是我以为会跟别人合住才找的
We broke up after I already signed the lease.
签了租约后我们分手了
I've made that mistake myself.
我也犯过这错
My advice, month-to-month lease.
我的建议是 按月签租
You ever been married?
你结过婚吗
I was engaged... once.
我订过一次婚
What happened?
然后呢
Marriage isn't for me.
婚姻不适合我
That's something men say when they want it all.
说这话的人根本不知道想要什么
Maybe some men just know what they want.
或许有些人还是知道的
You know, it's weird.
真的很奇怪
I just realized I don't know anything about you.
我才发现我一点也不了解你
Dead people were coming back. Not a lot of time for chitchat.
亡者不断归来 我们没时间闲聊
It should be a good thing, right?
这本该是件好事 对吗
People coming back.
人们回来了
Instead, it's just made us all scared,
可相反 这让我们开始恐惧
of... government,
恐惧...政♥府♥
science, god...
科学 上帝
...our own families.
自己的家人
And whatever it was we used to believe in
不管我们过去相信什么
has just... betrayed us all.
现在都...背叛了我们
You want to know something about me?
你想了解我吗
There was a boy.
有个小男孩
He was 9 years old.
九岁
His name was David.
名字叫大卫
He was a witness in a human-trafficking case.
是一桩人口贩卖♥♥案的证人
The information he gave me was invaluable.
他提供给我的情报非常宝贵
Would have won the case.
本来可以打赢官司的
But the bad guys got to him first.
但坏人先找到了他
They killed him.
把他杀了
The amazing thing...
令人惊讶的是
even after losing his son,
即使失去了儿子
the worst thing that could have ever happened to him...
面对着如此的厄运
the dad found religion.
他爸爸还是找到了信仰
He became a believer.
变成了信徒
So one day, I just --
所以一天 我就...
I had to ask him, "How?"
我忍♥不住问他 "怎么可能呢"
How do you go through something like that
你怎么能熬过丧子之痛
and come out with faith?
找到信仰呢
What did he say?
他说什么
He said, "In a man's lowest place,
他说 "人生跌到谷底
there is no fear.
就没了恐惧
Without fear, there are no limits."
没有恐惧 就没有极限"
And that, he said, was God.
他说 那就是上帝
Do you believe that?
你相信吗
Hello?
喂
Y-yeah. Hang on.
对 稍等
It's for you.
是找你的
Hello?
你好
It's Toni.
我是托妮
I know you called. I have answers for you.
我知道你打过电♥话♥ 我能给你答案
Okay.
好的
Meet me in Chicago
到芝加哥见我
At the place I had my birthday last year
在我去年过生日的地方
tomorrow 8:00 P.M. Toni, wait.
明天晚上八点见 托妮 等下
I'll explain it all then.
到时候我会解释一切
It is you.
真的是你
Jacob.
雅各布
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I died.
我死了
But then I came back, just like you, grandma.
然后我又归来了 和你一样 奶奶
Well...I see you're up early as usual.
你起的真早 和往常一样
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表