剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
No! Maggie!
不 麦琪
Maggie! Maggie!
麦琪 麦琪
No! get off me! Maggie?
不 放开我 麦琪
Maggie! Fred, what
麦琪 佛瑞德 这...
Get off me! Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Fred, no!
佛瑞德 不
Maggie?! Maggie?!
麦琪 麦琪
Maggie?!
麦琪
Maggie?!
麦琪
No. Fred!
不 佛瑞德
Please.
求你们了
Fred!
佛瑞德
Please. Please.
求你了 求你了
Oh, Maggie! Get off of me!
麦琪 放开我
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Maggie, it's okay, sweetheart.
麦琪 没事的 亲爱的
Dad! Marty?! Marty?! Calm down, Maggie. It's okay.
爸爸 马迪 冷静点麦琪 没事的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Mag! Leave me alone!
麦琪 放开我
Dad! Let her go!
爸爸 放开她
It's okay.
没事的
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
There was no need for any of this.
根本没必要到这个地步
You created this situation.
是你造成了这种局面
Tie them up.
把他们绑起来
Dad?
爸爸
It's okay, sweetheart.
没事的 亲爱的
What do you want from me?
你想要什么
Why? Why are they here?
为什么 他们来干什么
Why were they all gathered
昨天晚上他们为什么
outside your window yesterday, Rachael?
都聚集在你的窗户外 瑞切尔
It's never gonna end.
不会有尽头的
What did I do to deserve this?
为什么要这么对我
You returned.
你归来了
We all did.
我们都是归来者
We're never gonna be accepted.
世人永远不会接受我们
So this is cost for coming back.
这就是归来的代价
This pain.
这种痛苦
Do you remember where you were before you came back, Rachael?
你还记得归来之前你在哪吗 瑞切尔
Uh, I've had dreams.
我做过梦
We all have.
我们都做过梦
The place where we belong.
我们属于那个地方
This world, this life --
这个世界 这种生活
Do you really want to bring your child into that,
你真的希望让你的孩子也遭受这一切吗
when your time here as a returned
你归来后所遭受的
has been defined by pain?
就只有痛苦
It's all there is.
可是除了痛苦别无他有
Here, maybe.
这里可能是如此
Not there.
但是那里不是
There's still time.
一切都还来得及挽回
Margaret said that you saw Tom.
玛格丽特说你见到汤姆了
Is that true?
这是真的吗
Is... is he waiting for me?
他...他在等我吗
Yes, he is.
是的
I saw him with my own eyes.
我亲眼见到他了
And if you go to him,
要是你去找他
all your suffering will end now.
那现在的一切痛苦都会结束
Oh, it's coming soon.
孩子马上就要出生了
Put that out of your mind.
把一切都抛诸脑后
All that distress...
所有的痛苦...
all that horror,
所有的恐惧
everything -- let it go.
所有的一切 全都放下
Tom is there waiting for you to join him.
汤姆在那个世界等着你去找他
I'm scared. What about my baby?
我很害怕 我的孩子怎么办
You'll all be there together...
你们会一起去那里...
...in a place that knows no pain...
那里没有痛苦...
...only love.
只有爱
Now, why would you want to keep your child from that?
你何不让你的孩子出生在那里呢
Why would you want to keep Nathaniel from his daddy?
为什么不让纳撒尼尔和他爸爸在一起呢
How do you know his name?
你怎么知道他的名字
Tom. He told me.
汤姆告诉我的
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
You've done enough already. Wait outside.
你做得够多了 去外面等吧
I told the preacher how to make Rachael and her baby disappear.
我告诉过传教士如何让瑞切尔和她的孩子消失
I was only thinking of Jacob.
我一心只考虑雅各布的安危
Go. Go up.
快 快上楼
Go, before it's too late.
趁一切还来得及挽回 快去
Get away from her.
放开她
It's for the best.
这是为了大家好
I said get away from her.
我让你放开她
No. No!
住手
No, you stay away from me.
不 别靠近我
He's lying. Whatever he said to you, it's a lie.
他在骗你 不管他跟你说了什么 都是假的
No!
不
No!
不是这样的
Tom is waiting for me. He's waiting for both of us.
汤姆在等我 他在等我们母子俩
Listen to me. He's only telling you what you want to hear.
听我说 他说的都是你想听的话
I tried to protect you. That's why I kept this from you.
我想要保护你 所以才没告诉你
He thinks that your son is evil.
他认为你的儿子是恶魔
I'll be honest with you, Rachael.
我老实告诉你 瑞切尔
That child is only gonna bring suffering into this world.
这个孩子只会给这个世界带来痛苦
But he's my child.
但他是我的孩子
No, he is not.
不 他不是
And I've been sent by God to stop him.
我是上帝派来阻止他的
No. No.
胡说八道
Rachael, there is no God that would ask that of anyone.
瑞切尔 上帝是不会做出这样的事的
Oh, now he believes in God!
现在他倒信起上帝了
What I believe is no child is born evil.
我相信没有哪个孩子生来就是恶魔
Your child is no different.
你的孩子也不例外
I'll get him out of here and bring up Maggie, okay?
我带他出去 然后叫麦琪过来 好吗
Marty!
马迪
Rachael.
瑞切尔
Breathe.
深呼吸
Don't you move.
不许动
All right, I think it's coming.
我觉得孩子就要出生了
Okay. Okay. Get ready to push soon, okay? Breathe.
好的 准备用力 好吗 深呼吸
Rachael.
瑞切尔
Wake up.
醒醒
Someone's hungry.
孩子饿了
Come here.
来妈妈怀里
He's perfect.
他很健康
Yeah, he is, isn't he?
的确 是不是呀
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you both.
谢谢你们
You need to come see this.
你们来看看这个
It's happening everywhere.
到处都是
Returned.
归来者
All over the world.
遍布世界各地
...for official government use.
...由政♥府♥部门使用
As we told you an hour ago,
正如我们一小时前的报道中说的那样
the reports continue to pour in from all over the globe
关于这则不可能事件的报道
of the impossible--
持续从世界各地涌来
That people are apparently returning from the dead.
显然有大批人死而复生
All of you out there will know more as soon as we do.
若有进一步消息将会立即播报
The President is expected to make a statement within the hour,
总统预计会在一个小时内发表声明
and hopefully he will be able to shed light
希望他能解开
on what has left the world in a state of bewilderment.
世界人♥民♥心中的疑虑
We know he has been in communication...
我们知道他一直保持...
The world's changed a lot since you've been gone.
你死后 这世界发生了很多变化
You're probably more than a little confused, huh?
你可能觉得非常迷茫 对吗
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表