剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
I think they're a bit... shell-shocked.
我觉得他们都受到了惊吓
Understandable.
可以理解
I just got word the stem cell serum's ready.
我刚得到消息 干细胞血清准备好了
Are you still symptom-free from the meds?
你用药后还没有出现症状吗
As far as I can tell.
现在还没有
Stop by the clinic when you get a chance.
你有空就去一趟诊所
Once we give you the serum, you'll be fully cured
注射血清后 24小时之内
in 24 hours.
你就会痊愈
Sounds good.
听上去不错
Hey, buddy.
伙计
I know you're feeling bad.
我知道你不好受
But your parents -- they love you.
但你的父母 他们爱你
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Hello?
喂
I need a favor.
我需要你帮我个忙
Jenny.
珍妮
You okay?
你还好吗
Is it true?
是真的吗
Yeah.
没错
I'm your brother.
我是你弟弟
Can I see?
我能看看吗
Robert!
罗伯特
So...I'm gonna live with you now?
所以现在我要跟你一起生活了吗
Looks like it.
好像是的
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
No.
没有
You don't have a family?
你没有成家吗
I have you.
我有你啊
That's not a family.
这才不算家
Well, I do have a friend. Would you like to meet her?
我倒是有个朋友 你想见她吗
You like ice cream?
你喜欢吃冰淇淋吗
Hop in.
上车吧
You okay?
你还好吗
I wanted to tell you something.
我要告诉你件事
I went with grandma
我跟奶奶一起走
because I didn't want to hurt you anymore.
是因为我不想再伤害你
But then I was thinking about you.
但然后我想到了你
I was thinking about you, and...
我想到你了 然后...
I didn't want to go away anymore.
我就再也不想离开了
I was thinking about you, too.
我也想着你
Please don't.
别关上
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
I'm not looking for anything.
我没在找东西
I'm trying to figure out where your mother
我只想知道你妈妈把那些东西
put everything when she rearranged the place
都重新放到哪里了
so I can figure out how to put everything back.
这样我就能把东西都摆回去
Yeah, my mother.
我妈妈
Rather not talk about her right now.
现在还是别提她了
Yeah, I would imagine you wouldn't.
是啊 我估计你也不想提
Fred's taking her away as we speak.
现在佛瑞德把她带走了
It doesn't matter where Margaret is.
玛格丽特在哪已经无所谓了
The damage has been done.
伤害已经造成
Damage?
伤害
Lu?
露
What does that mean, exactly? "damage"?
你说的伤害到底是什么意思
He's back, isn't he? A little shaken up, that's all.
他不是回来了吗 不就是受了点惊吓吗
Shaken up? Yes.
只是惊吓 没错
Yeah, that's all it is.
是啊 只是惊吓而已
What do you expect, Lu? He's been through a lot.
你还想怎么样 露 他经历了很多事
It's scary for a kid.
对于孩子来说的确很可怕
These things take time.
这些事都要慢慢来
That's right. They take time.
没错 要慢慢来
They take a lifetime sometimes.
有时候要花上一辈子
What are you saying? He has one bad night,
你在说什么 不就是度过了一个糟糕的夜晚
and now he's screwed up for life?
他这辈子就算完了吗
It wasn't just one bad night. Yes, it was.
不止是一个糟糕的夜晚 没错啊
It was one...awful, terrifying night.
就是一个 糟糕的 可怕的夜晚啊
And how long has it taken you?
你又用了多少时间呢
What?
什么
Nothing. Never mind.
没什么 算了
No, tell me. I want to know.
不 告诉我 我想知道
You're saying I'm screwed up, is that it?
你是说我搞砸了一切 是吗
Why? Because I love my mother,
为什么 因为我爱我妈妈
faults and all?
爱她的缺点和一切吗
Do you think that I wanted this to happen?
你以为我愿意这一切发生吗
Let's just forget about it. No, let's be honest.
还是别谈了 不 我们来说明白
I want you to tell me,
我要你跟我说明白
first it was, "oh, I don't know how to grieve for my son".
最开始你说什么 "我不知道怎么哀悼我儿子"
"I don't know how to" -- what?
"我不知道如何..." 什么来着
feel sad, feel...anything!
不知道怎样悲伤 怎样去感受一切
Well, my mother returned, and I was happy about it.
然后我妈妈复生了 我很开心
I felt good! And what's wrong with that?
我感觉很好 有什么错吗
I warned you! I warned you about her! What?!
我警告过你 警告你要当心她 当心什么
You were so focused on trying to please her
你一心只想着用那个
with that stupid factory deal that you didn't see
破工厂的事讨她欢心 所以根本没发现
how she was poisoning the mind of your own son.
她在如何毒害你儿子的思想
Are you blaming me for what happened?
你觉得 发生的这一切都是我的错吗
I never blamed you for Jacob's death!
我还从没因为雅各布的死而指责过你呢
I think you should leave this house.
我觉得你应该出去
I think you shouldn't come back tonight.
你今晚不用回来了
I think that's a good idea.
正合我意
When is this van coming?
车子什么时候来
Soon.
快了
What do you know about this facility?
这个机构 你知道多少
Not much.
不多
How did you do it?
你是怎么做的
How did you make Barbara go away?
你怎么让芭芭拉消失的
I just...
我只是
Encouraged her to give up.
劝她放弃
Give up?
放弃
To let go.
让她放手
That's all it takes.
仅此而已
And you knew this how?
你怎么知道这样管用
You did it to those factory workers?
你也去劝过工厂的工人吗
No. They did it to themselves.
没有 他们自己说服了自己
I don't even think they knew what they were doing.
我甚至觉得 他们根本不知道自己在做什么
They were all chained up against the barn,
他们被绑在谷仓里
waiting to be killed for the fourth time.
等着第四次被杀
I heard them talking.
我听到他们的谈话
I was curious, so I crept up and watched them
我很好奇 所以我从谷仓的后墙
from behind the barn wall.
悄悄靠近 去看他们
The white one with the leg brace,
那个带着腿部支架的白人
he was distraught.
他几乎发狂了
And in an effort to ease his suffering,
而为了努力平复自己的情绪
the black fellow, he...
那个黑人男子 他
told him to just... let go.
对他说...就放手吧
He kept repeating it.
他一直重复着
"It's okay. Just let go."
"没事的 就这样放手吧"
And I knew it was absolutely necessary
我知道 清空他的心念
that his mind go blank.
是绝对有必要的
That he not think of...
让他不要去想
anything...or anyone.
任何事 或任何人
Then and only then did the man disappear.
这样 也只有这样 人就消失了
How old were you when you saw this?
你看到那些的时候多大年纪
I was 10.
十岁
Were you really gonna disappear yourself?
你真的想过要让自己消失吗
I suppose I was.
是的吧
But it's hard to choose annihilation
但要选择幻灭 并不容易
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表