剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Resurrection"...
《亡者归来》前情回顾
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
There are some of us, we want to get out of here.
我们有几个人想离开这里
You could give birth any day now.
从现在起你随时都有可能生
Do you have a place to stay?
你现在有地方住吗
The room upstairs has been empty for months.
楼上的房♥间已经空了好几个月了
It's yours.
就给你住了
Henry!
亨利
My brother is dead.
我兄弟去世了
You can bring henry back?
你能让亨利复生吗
Yes, I can.
我可以
I need to go where he is.
我得去他所在的地方
I need you to shoot me. No way. Neither one of us
你得朝我开一枪 不行 我们不会开枪
Marty?
马迪
Jenny?
珍妮
Marty?
马迪
What do you mean, they're not responding?
你说他们没反应是什么意思
You'll see.
你看看就知道了
What do we do?
该怎么办
Maggie. Dad.
麦琪 爸爸
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
Jenny?
珍妮
Jenny.
珍妮
Henry.
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Marty.
马迪
Jacob? Dad.
雅各布 爸爸
They're all returned.
他们都是归来者
Yeah, but what in the hell are they doing here?
我知道 但是他们都在这里干什么
Dad.
爸爸
Yeah. Are you okay, buddy?
你没事吧 孩子
Henry? You okay?
亨利 你没事吧
How did I get here?
我怎么到这里来了
Marty, I'm scared. It's okay.
马迪 我好害怕 没事的
Was it a dream?
刚才是梦吗
I don't know. What happened?
我也不知道 发生什么事了
I don't know. You were all staring at that window.
我也不清楚 刚才你们都盯着那扇窗户
Rachael's in there.
瑞切尔在里面
Preacher James?
詹姆斯传教士
What is it, Jacob?
怎么了 雅各布
How we all got here, do you know what it was?
我们是怎么到这里来的 你知道是怎么回事吗
I don't like the way it made me feel.
我不喜欢这种感觉
Well, I understand, yeah.
我理解
I'm gonna try to get some answers for myself.
我自己也在努力寻找答案
Do you think my grandma felt it where she is?
你觉得我奶奶在她那里也感觉到了吗
And where exactly might that be?
你奶奶在哪里
The government has her.
政♥府♥机构那里
They took her away after she made my aunt Barbara disappear.
她让芭芭拉婶婶消失后就被带走了
She made her disappear?
她让你婶婶消失了吗
Was your aunt Barbara one of the returned? Mmhmm.
你芭芭拉婶婶也是归来者吗 嗯
Hey, monkey. Your ma's on the way.
小猴子 你妈妈在来的路上了
Okay. All right, I'll leave you to it, then.
知道了 那我先走了
Preacher.
传教士
My God. What happened?
天哪 刚才是怎么回事
How? Don't be alarmed.
怎么回事我也不知道 不用惊慌
I'm sure everything's gonna be okay.
一切都不会有事的
No, I mean, one minute I'm having breakfast, and then --
不是 我正吃着早餐呢 可突然就...
Henry, I promise you, I'm gonna talk to you,
亨利 我保证会跟你好好谈谈的
but I have to talk to Agent Bellamy.
但现在我得去找贝拉米探员
Well, typically I tell a mother to relax
通常我会建议准妈妈放松
and monitor contractions until closer to active labor, but --
然后注意宫缩情况 直到真正快生产 但是
But this is not a typical pregnancy.
但我不是普通的孕妇
Yeah, you're right. Exactly.
你说得对
Preacher.
传教士
I'm sorry to interrupt. Um...
抱歉打扰了...
Uh, give us a few minutes.
我们单独聊聊
Marty, it's okay. Why don't you come in.
马迪 没事 你进来吧
Yeah, don't worry.
进来吧 没事
Rachael, this is preacher James.
瑞切尔 这是詹姆斯传教士
He seems to know a lot about the returned.
他好像知道很多归来者的事
Rachael is also returned.
瑞切尔也是个归来者
But she wasn't affected by the trance this morning.
但是她没有受到今早事情的影响
So, uh, what exactly happened? If you don't mind me asking.
那到底是怎么回事 如果你不介意的话
Yeah, it's fine.
没事
Sure.
没问题
Well, I was sleeping,
我当时在睡觉
and I woke up with a contraction.
然后因为宫缩醒了
Then I saw everybody standing outside that window.
然后就看到大家都站在我的窗户外
That must have been disconcerting.
这种事一定很让人不安吧
Yeah.
对
Has this ever happened before?
这种事以前发生过吗
No.
没有
Could you sense that we were out there before you woke up?
你醒之前感觉到我们在外面了吗
No, uh...
没有...
I don't know.
我也不知道
Rachael, if you don't want to answer any more questions,
瑞切尔 如果你不想继续回答了
it's okay.
也没关系
Yes, ma'am. You've had a bizarre morning.
是的 今早发生了那么奇怪的事
I wouldn't want some stranger barging in here
换了我也不想有陌生人过来
and asking a bunch of questions, either, so...
问我一大堆问题 所以...
But could I ask you just one more?
但我能再问一个问题吗
Did you return with that child?
你归来的时候就已经怀孕了吗
Yes.
是的
Another contraction?
又宫缩了吗
Mmhmm. I'll leave you now.
嗯 我先走了
Rachael, you seem like a fine young woman.
瑞切尔 你看起来人不错
And, uh, stay strong. You're in good hands.
坚强点 他们会好好照顾你的
We should go.
我们走吧
I'm gonna take you to the clinic, okay?
我带你去诊所 好吗
Okay.
好的
You see that flower in there?
你看到那里的花了吗
Yeah, I did.
看到了
Same as the one we saw in the field.
跟我们在田野里见到的一样
This trance?
刚才大家集体恍惚的事
What do you make of all of it?
到底是怎么回事
Just that we're all connected.
总之就是我们都是有联♥系♥的
And much more than I realized.
比我想象中的联♥系♥还要紧密
And that all of us... have some role to play.
我们所有人...都扮演着自己的角色
It's not just you and me anymore.
此事不再只关乎你我了
We need to figure out what Rachael's role is.
我们需要弄明白瑞切尔扮演着什么样的角色
It's gonna be difficult.
前路艰难
It's gonna be difficult, Lord.
前路艰难 上帝
But I will not fail you. I will not fail you.
但我不会让你失望 我不会让你失望
And I will not fail you.
我不会让你失望
No. Do you have any kings?
不 你有K吗
I'm so glad he has a friend.
他交到朋友真是太好了
Do you have any queens? Go fish.
你有Q吗 出牌
Do you have any 2s?
你有2吗
What?
怎么了
I can't believe I almost lost you.
真不敢相信我差点就失去你了
You'd never lose me.
你永远不会失去我
Preacher James!
詹姆斯传教士
Would either of you, uh, have a nickel?
你们谁身上有硬币啊
'Cause I'm flat out.
我现在身无分文了
No. No.
没有 没有
Well, what -- what in the...
那...那这里...
Then what is this behind your ear, hmm?
你耳朵后面这是什么
Hi. Preacher, nice to see you.
传教士 你好
Hey. Just thought I'd come by and see how everybody was doing.
你好 我就来看看大家的情况
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表