剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Resurrection"...
《亡者归来》前情提要
You have to turn people in?
你要告发别人吗
To the government. Sooner or later,
向政♥府♥ 迟早
You're gonna have to do something for them you don't want to.
你都要为他们做一些你不想做的事
You do realize that, right?
你知道这一点 对吗
It's me.
是我
I got something for you.
我有事要告诉你
I think I made some progress.
我觉得我有了进展
What's this trucking accident have to do with it?
这起运货事故跟这个有什么关系
One of the returns died in a fire.
一个归来者死于火灾
The stories don't add up.
这些故事对不上
All of our troubles started
我们的麻烦都是
with that girl in there.
从里头那个姑娘开始的
You killed him.
是你害死了他
You killed my son.
是你害死了我儿子
I want you to know that you're not alone in any of this.
我想让你明白 你不是孤军奋战
It's my deputy's brother.
是我副警长的哥哥
He died 15 years ago.
他十五年前过世了
Help me. What's going on?
快救我 怎么回事
They're all Returned, and they're all sick.
他们都是归来者 他们都病了
I never got running.
我从不跑步
Awful lot of effort just to get back to where you started.
费那么大劲 就只是为了回到原点
Where's Maggie?
麦琪呢
At the clinic.
在诊所
Worked all night.
忙了一整夜
She have any idea what we're dealing with?
她知道我们要面对的是什么了吗
She thinks it could be a new flu strain
她觉得可能是一种新型流感
or some kind of viral pneumonia.
或者什么病毒性肺炎
Only people who have come down with it so far are Returned.
目前为止只有归来者才会感染
So, five, then?
有五个人得了吗
Six, if you count Arthur Holmes.
六个 如果算上亚瑟·福尔摩斯
I'll tell her you stopped by.
我会告诉她你来过
I'm not here to see her.
我不是来找她的
Found that under a building in my family's factory.
这是我在我们家族工厂的一栋建筑下找到的
That fire back in '35,
35年那场大火
I figure it killed those 12 men.
应该把那12个人烧死了
My family tried to hide it by making up the truck accident.
我们家族编造了卡车事故来想掩盖这件事
Probably would've stayed hidden.
本来可能永远不会有人知道
Except, at some point, two of them returned.
可是不知为何 有两个人却归来了
And they were murdered three times over.
所以他们才被谋杀了三次
These are people coming back from the dead.
他们是死去后归来的人
They probably thought they were ghosts.
大家可能以为他们是鬼
Who killed them?
谁杀的他们
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you want to know?
你想知道吗
This is an 80-year-old case, Agent Bellamy.
这案子都过去八十年了 贝拉米探员
And whoever's responsible is long gone now.
不管凶手是谁 肯定早就不在了
Your mom was a kid back then.
你妈妈那时候是个孩子
Ask her?
你问过她吗
I did.
问了
And if she knows something,
即使她知道什么
she's not inclined share it with me.
她也不愿意跟我说
And you're telling me this out of the kindness of your heart.
你告诉我这个是出于内心的善良吗
You had most of it anyway.
反正你才是最善良的
And I know guys like you.
我知道你这种人
You're not gonna let it go.
你不会轻易放手
People were killed.
有人被杀害
There just might be families out there
可能有被害者的家人
who'd like to know the truth.
想知道事情的真♥相♥
The truth is a slippery thing these days, isn't it?
这年头真♥相♥真难以捉摸啊 对不对
Maybe people want to know, maybe they don't.
可能有人想知道 可能他们不想
One thing's for sure.
但有件事是确定的
You dig this up, the only people that get hurt
你若是深究 最后受伤的人
are the ones that you care about.
肯定是你在乎的人
The Langstons.
朗斯通家的人
Maggie.
麦琪
Mrs. Langston?
朗斯通太太
Barbara.
芭芭拉
Hi.
你好
I'm Elaine Richards. I-I'm a friend of Maggie's.
我是伊莱恩·理查兹 我是麦琪的朋友
Oh, hi.
你好
I-I know a Richards.
我认识理查兹家的人
Caleb, right?
有个人叫凯勒对吧
Yeah, he was my dad.
是 他是我爸爸
I recognize you
我认出你
from all the pictures at Maggie's place.
是因为在麦琪那里见过很多你的照片
That's nice.
真好
Yeah.
是啊
I've never seen her place.
我从没去过她的住处
Look, um...
听我说...
Maggie's not always great with...feelings.
麦琪不太擅长处理感情
But having you back,
但是你的归来
i-it's what she's always dreamed of.
正是她一直梦寐以求的事
So, if it seems like she's being hard on you,
如果她看似对你不好
it's just No.
那只是 不是这个
Uh, it's not her fault. It's mine.
不是她的错 都怪我
You know, after everything that I've done,
我做出那种事
I don't deserve anything more.
所以不配得到原谅
We all make mistakes.
人无完人
But the ones who love us, they forgive us.
但是爱我们的人总会原谅我们
I-it's pretty dead around here.
这里挺闷的
I-I can sit with you, if you like.
你愿意的话我可以跟你一起坐
Just talk.
就跟你聊聊天
That'd be nice.
那就太好了
Yeah? Yeah.
好吗 好
I'm just gonna go take care of one thing.
我有件事先处理完
Mr. Enders.
恩德斯先生
There's no sign of concussion from your car accident,
车祸没有给你造成脑震荡的迹象
and your fever has broken.
而且你的烧已经退了
Well, hold on while I jump for joy.
那待会我该欢呼雀跃了
What the hell is wrong with me?
我到底得了什么病
Mikey, come on. She's trying to help.
米奇 拜托 她是来帮你的
We don't have a clear picture of what we're dealing with.
我们尚不清楚这是什么病
But I'm starting you on antivirals,
但我给你用了抗病毒药物
which seems to be effective
似乎有效抗击了
in combating the most severe symptoms.
最严重的症状
For now, I'm sending you home with your brother.
先让你弟弟带你回家吧
Well, I need to see a real doc -- a man.
我要在真正的医生那里看病 男医生
Well, the good news is,
好消息是
I can tell you're already starting to feel better.
我能说你已经开始好转了
Dr. Langston?
朗斯通医生
Um, the other one that came back,
另一个回来的人
that Arthur guy -- he was sick, too, wasn't he?
那个名叫亚瑟的家伙 他也病了 是吗
He was.
是的
And didn't it make him, like, disappear?
这病不是让他消失了吗
Well, we're not sure if it was because of the virus,
我们不确定这是否是由于病毒造成的
but, yeah, he did disappear.
但是 是的 他消失了
That's why I need you to be vigilant.
所以我才要你保持警惕
Okay, deputy?
满意了吗 副警长
Yeah.
是的
We're getting out of here, Carl. Yeah, of course.
我们走吧 卡尔 当然
Bunch of witch doctors. Gonna kill me, these people.
一群巫医 这些人会要了我的命
Where's my stuff at?
我的东西放哪了
Thank you.
谢谢
No problem. How's it going?
不客气 怎么样了
Okay, I guess. No new cases.
我觉得还行 没有新的病例
And we've been able to keep the symptoms under control.
我们已经能够控制住这些症状了
That's a good thing, right?
这是好事 对吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Have you talked to your contacts in the government?
你跟你在政♥府♥的联络人联♥系♥过吗
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表