剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Now I want you to tell me how to make the returned disappear.
现在你该告诉我怎么让回归者消失了
Why would I?
我为什么要告诉你
Because we're all in danger.
因为我们都身处险境
Rachael Braidwood's child is a dark soul.
瑞切尔·布雷德伍德的孩子是个恶灵
What?
什么
It was all foretold, Margaret.
这些事很早都被预言了的 玛格丽特
Revelation 13 --
启示录第13章
"I beheld a beast come up from out of the ground."
我见到野兽 从土中来
Now, that child has gestated in death.
那孩子是在死亡中孕育的
It's never known life on this earth.
绝非这地球上的生物
It has many names --
它有许多名字
the beast, the antichrist.
野兽 基♥督♥之敌
Make no mistake, that child must not be born.
毫无疑问 那孩子绝不能被生下来
You're insane.
你简直疯了
Hey, Margaret.
玛格丽特
You think the returned are meant to be here?
你认为回归者应该出现吗
You think we're angels...
你觉得我们是天使
or demons?
还是魔鬼
We're no worse than they are. Yeah?
我们也坏不到哪去了 是吗
And what about when we all come under the control
那当我们都被那个东西控制后
of this creature?
又会怎样呢
That's your son, your grandson, you,
你儿子 孙子 还有你
thousands of others that are inevitably going to return.
和其他成百上千人都会一直复生
And you really want to live in a world with no free will?
你真想生活在没有自♥由♥意志的世界里吗
Where so many of us
那时我们大家
will be forced to do the beast's bidding?
都被迫要为那野兽所驱使了
I won't do your bidding or anybody else's.
我不会受你 或者其他任何人的驱使
I thought we had a deal. I...
我们说好了的 我...
Where are we going?
我们去哪里
It's okay.
没关系
She'll be back.
她会回来的
Where is he taking us?
他要带我们去哪里
Dear God.
天哪
There will be millions.
会有千百万人复生
Any news?
有消息吗
Not yet. Just back to check in then I'm gonna look for the preacher.
还没 我回来看看 就出去找传教士
Marty. Henry.
马迪 亨利
The house is secure.
这里很安全
Marty.
马迪
Do you know there's a woman having a baby upstairs?
你知道楼上有位女士在生孩子吗
Yeah, I'm actually about to go check on her right now.
知道 我正要上去看她呢
Can I come?
我能一起去吗
Let me check on her first. Then we'll see.
让我先看看她然后再说吧
Okay.
好吧
Hey. Come here.
过来
What was that for?
这是干什么
'Cause I love you.
因为我爱你
How is everything.
怎么样了
Good. We're settling in. You?
很好 我们安顿好了 你呢
Fine. Nothing to worry about.
很好 一切都不用担心
You're a bad liar.
你真不会撒谎
You're gonna be okay. No one knows you're here.
你不会有事的 没人知道你在这里
Well, that didn't stop everyone
可是那也阻止不了
from showing up at my window this morning.
今天早上人们到我窗前来
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, Rachael.
我不会让你出事的 瑞切尔
Do you want to play another game of cards?
你还想玩扑克游戏吗
Yeah. I'll be right back. Okay.
想 我马上回来 好
Jacob!
雅各布
Grandma!
奶奶
Are you coming in?
你要进来吗
No. You know I can't. I just wanted to see you.
不 你知道我不能 我只想看看你
Why is there a police car here?
这怎么停了一辆警车
What?
怎么了
It's Rachael. She's -- she's inside.
是瑞切尔 她 她在里面
Rachael? The pregnant woman?
瑞切尔 那个孕妇吗
Well, what's wrong?
怎么了
It's the baby. I can feel it.
那个胎儿 我能感觉到它
And... What?
而且 什么
I-it's hurting me.
让我很难受
Jacob!
雅各布
I have to go. I have to go.
我得走了 我得走了
No. No. Don't. I have to.
不 不 别走 我必须走
Jacob! Jacob, no.
雅各布 雅各布 别走
Told you not to go out of the house.
告诉过你不要出去
It's gonna get dark.
天就要黑了
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, that one was stronger.
刚才那次很强烈
It was closer together, too. That's a good thing.
说明你们俩都更加接近生产状态了 这是好事
Everything is progressing as it should.
一切都很正常
It's never gonna end, is it?
永远没有尽头 是不是
Oh, I know it seems that way now,
我明白 现在感觉是那样
but just keep breathing.
但是 你保持呼吸就好
No, I don't mean the labor.
不 我说的不是生孩子
Ever since I returned, someone has been after me,
自从我复生 就总有人跟着我
and I didn't do anything to anyone.
可我从没对任何人做过什么
No, you didn't.
你当然没有
I just wish Tom was here.
我多希望汤姆能在这里
What kind of world is it that my son will have to grow up
我儿子要在一个怎样的世界长大啊
and never know his father?
而且身边没有父亲的陪伴
It's the one we live in.
他长大的世界就是我们生活的世界
I don't want to go any farther till we say a quick prayer.
在我们继续之前 先来做个快速的祷告
So, Father, we thank you for being a god
主啊 感谢你 因为我们需要时
that we can talk to --
可以随时与你交谈
You got some nerve coming back here.
你还真有胆量回来
Robert.
罗伯特
You used me. You lied to me.
你利用了我 欺骗了我
What happened to us being connected?
你不是说我们是相互关联的吗
In the end,
最终
I know you'll understand the reason for it all.
我知道你会明白一切的原因
Well, I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone else.
我不会让你伤害别人的
You're coming with me.
你跟我走
I'm afraid I can't.
恐怕不行
I got other plans.
我另有计划
To kill again?
再杀人吗
I never killed anybody.
我从没杀过人
I set all these people free.
我让大家自♥由♥了
How close is she?
快生了吗
Well, she'd be a lot closer if she were able to relax.
如果她能放松下来 那应该马上了
Does she need company?
她需要人陪吗
No, you know, at this moment,
不 现在
I think it just might make her more tense.
有人在身边会让她更紧张
And how about you, hon? You okay?
那你呢 亲爱的 你还好吗
I'm nervous.
我很紧张
I've never actually delivered a baby before.
我以前从没接生过
Well, you're a doctor,
你是医生
and I may not be much of a midwife,
而我虽然没有接生经验
but I have been on the other end of it.
但我可是生过孩子的
Thank you.
谢谢
These people followed me here for a reason, Robert.
大家追随我是有原因的 罗伯特
I know you all think that this man is some kind of prophet.
我知道你们以为这个人是先知
That's right. But ask yourself,
没错 但问问你们自己
should you trust a man who uses trickery and lies
应该信任一个利用欺骗和谎言
to achieve his goals?
来达到目的的人吗
What does he really want?
他真正的目的是什么
Does he want to save you or does he want to control you?
他到底是想救你们 还是想控制你们
Control?
控制
That unborn child controlled all of us.
那个未出世的孩子 控制着我们所有人
So ask yourself, Robert,
扪心自问吧 罗伯特
is that child a good thing?
那个孩子出生会是好事吗
Is that a child of god? Or something else?
那个孩子是神吗 还是别的什么
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表