剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
There was only enough for one dose.
只够制♥造♥一剂药
Now, if I can get more,
如果能再提取一些
we could send them to your government people,
我们可以拿去给你那边政♥府♥的人
and they could hybridize those cells to mass-produce a cure.
他们可以交杂那些细胞 批量生产治愈药剂
If they ever call me back.
如果他们再打电♥话♥找我的话
You feeling okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
No. Come here.
不 我给你试试
You don't look well.
你气色不太好
Your pulse is weak.
你的脉搏很弱
How many doses do you have left?
你还剩多少剂药
You probably shouldn't touch me.
你还是不要碰我为好
How many?
还剩多少
I took my last one last night.
我昨晚用了最后一剂
Okay, we have to admit you right now.
必须马上让你住院治疗
No, if we're gonna stop this,
不行 如果想阻止病毒蔓延
I need to find Rachael right away.
就得马上找到瑞切尔
You can leave that to my father. You don't have any time.
这个可以交给我爸爸 你没时间了
All the more reason for me to go.
所以我才更应该去
Without Rachael, there is no hope for me or anyone else.
找不到瑞切尔 那我还有其他人就都没有希望
I need to do this.
我需要去找她
Then I'm coming with you.
那我跟你一起去
There's the Henry I remember.
这才是我记忆中的亨利
Diving into his work when things are most trying.
面对最棘手的问题时也会埋头于自己的事
I was just looking through the old line.
我就是看看以前的管线
It's amazing how little
那么多年来
we changed designs over the years, huh?
我们竟然几乎没怎么更改设计
It may take a little longer than we had planned,
可能重振工厂需要的时间会更久一些
but come hell or high water,
但是无论如何
we will get this factory up and running again.
我们肯定会让工厂重新运作起来
Sooner than you think, Ma.
比你预想的会快一些 妈
It didn't seem right to mention it earlier,
之前提这事不太合适
but Brian and I met to talk things over.
但是我和布莱恩又见面谈妥了
He was hesitant, but I convinced him to go through with it.
他虽然犹豫不决 但是我把他说服了
We signed the contracts yesterday.
我们昨天签了合同
Why would you do that?
你为什么那样做
I thought we'd established he was an unreliable partner.
我们不是确信他那个人不可靠了吗
Well, so he had a little cold feet.
他开始是有点临阵退缩
He came around in the end.
但是最后还是同意了
And you made this decision
你没跟我商量
without even thinking about consulting with me?
就擅自做了决定吗
Ma.
妈
Why are you second-guessing our good fortune?
这么好的事你为什么这么悲观呢
Why did he change his mind so suddenly?
他为什么突然就改变主意了
Well, actually, it was a returned --
其实这多亏了一个归来者
William Kirk, Addison's grandfather.
威廉·柯克 艾迪生的祖父
Kirk. Right.
柯克 对
Turns out he used to work in the factory.
原来他早年是我们工厂的工人
So, you see, in the end, it took two returned --
所以最后 还是两个归来者
You and Kirk --
你和柯克
to prod Addison and me to make the deal happen.
促使我和艾迪生达成协议的
You should be proud.
你应该自豪
Think of all the great things
想到我们家族多年以来
that this family has done over the years,
做过的那些大事
all the people that we employed,
我们雇佣的那些人
the opportunities that we created,
我们创造的就业就会
and you made me realize...
你让我意识到...
We can be all that again.
我们可以东山再起
And soon the Langstons will be right back where we belong.
朗斯通家族马上就要东山再起了
Of course we will.
当然
Rachael. You're up.
瑞切尔 你醒了
So nice of my sister to let us stay overnight
我妹妹不在家的时候让我们在这里过夜
while she's away, don't you think?
真是太好了 对吧
Have you heard from Tom?
你有汤姆的消息吗
Sit down, Rachael. We need to talk.
坐吧 瑞切尔 我们需要谈谈
What is it?
怎么了
Rachael...
瑞切尔
Tom...
汤姆
Tom is dead.
汤姆去世了
There was trouble at the church.
教堂那边发生了骚乱
He was just trying to protect the returned.
他想保护归来者
He's not dead. That doesn't make any sense.
他不会死的 这说不通啊
I know, but it's true. He was hit by a car.
我知道 但是真的 他被车撞了
They were terrorizing the returned.
他们本来是想吓唬归来者
No.
不
No, why are you...? Rachael, just listen.
不 你为什么 瑞切尔 你听我说
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说他
Rachael, I am his wife!
瑞切尔 我是他妻子
He's gone.
他不在了
I need to see him.
我需要看看他
Oh, no, no, no, no. I don't think that's a good idea.
不不不 我觉得你不该出去
You need to stay calm.
你需要保持冷静
You're in no shape to leave the house right now.
你现在这样不能出门
You're right.
说得对
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Let me out. I need to see him.
让我出去 我需要看看他
It's not a good idea, Rachael.
你不能出去 瑞切尔
You need to think of the baby.
你得为宝宝考虑
Why are you doing this? Shh.
你为什么这样 嘘
I need to get out of here.
我需要离开这里
Shh. Shh. Now, you need to calm yourself.
嘘 现在你需要冷静
Shh.
嘘
What are you doing?
你干什么
The wolf shall live with the lamb,
狼应与羔羊同寝
and the leopard shall lie down with the goat.
豹应与山羊同穴
The calf, the lion, and the yearling together.
牛犊与雄狮共同成长
And the little child shall lead them.
这一切均应由小孩子指引
Okay, listen up.
大家都听好
We have an eyewitness who got a partial plate.
有目击者称看到部分车牌了
Last two numbers are "73."
最后两位数是73
Gonzalez, I want a list of all possible vehicles
冈萨雷斯 我要在阿卡迪亚县注册的
registered in Arcadia County A.S.A.P.
所有可能肇事车辆清单 尽快给我
Carl, I want you to go down to the church.
卡尔 你去教堂那边
I want you to talk to anyone who works or lives nearby,
去跟在那里工作或者住在附近的人都聊聊
see if they saw anything.
看看有没有发现
I'm on it. Okay.
马上去 好
Carl. Forget about the coffee. Go.
卡尔 不要管咖啡了 快去
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
What do you want?
你想干什么
Henry has been in talks
亨利最近
with a potential investor in the factory.
在跟一个工厂潜在投资者谈生意
In the factory?
工厂投资者
His name is Brian Addison.
他叫布莱恩·艾迪生
He and his grandfather, William Kirk --
他和他祖父威廉·柯克...
They're trying to swindle us.
他们想诈骗我们
This is a crime. You need to stop it.
这是一种犯罪 你需要阻止
I know how this works, Ma.
我知道这是怎么回事 妈
You've had Henry do your bidding since he was a kid.
从小时候起亨利就什么都听你的
You led him to this.
是你让他如此的
If you and Henry share some idiotic delusion
如果你和亨利一起有什么不切实际的幻想
that you can get the factory up and running again,
妄想让工厂重新运作起来
you deserve everything that's coming to you.
那一切就都是你活该自找的
You know, when I returned,
知道吗 我刚归来时
I'd hoped to find you'd become a man in my absence.
还希望你在我不在时成为了真正的男人
Now I know that will never happen.
现在我知道那是永远不可能的了
Thank you.
谢谢
We've all been through so much.
我们都经历了很多事
You're right.
你说得对
Nobody's been through more than you.
没人比你经历的事更多
You've been so strong.
你一直很坚强
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表