剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
1934...
1934年
I drowned?
我是淹死的吗
That's right.
没错
There was a flood.
当时有一场洪水
In Arcadia?
在阿卡迪亚吗
You were six months old.
你只有六个月大
Then you came back in Chicago, 1972.
然后1972年 你在芝加哥归来了
Child welfare must have assumed that you'd been abandoned,
儿童福利机构肯定以为你是被父母抛弃了
and they placed you for adoption.
他们安排别人收养了你
Agent Bellamy, until today,
贝拉米探员 在今天之前
you were something of a snag in my calculations.
你一直都是我计算中出现的一个误差
I believed you were the only one who wasn't born in Arcadia.
我以为你是唯一一个不在阿卡迪亚出生的人
I want to meet my birth parents.
我想见见我的亲生父母
You've already met them.
你已经见过了
The Thompsons.
就是汤普森一家
Mr. and Mrs. Thompson?
是汤普森先生和汤普森太太吗
I want to see them.
我想见见他们
They're here in your custody, right?
他们应该在你这里 对吗
They were here.
他们之前是在这里
They were among the first to be infected with the virus.
但是他们是第一批感染上病毒的人
I'm sorry, Agent Bellamy.
很遗憾 贝拉米探员
They disappeared three days ago.
他们三天前消失了
What about the little girl? Jenny?
那个小女孩呢 珍妮
Your sister.
你姐姐
She's here, and she's healthy.
她在这里 很健康
Am I contagious?
我现在有传染性吗
Not as long as your symptoms are suppressed.
只要能抑制住你的症状就没问题
As long as you stay on the antiviral medication,
只要你坚持使用抗病毒药物
you're fine.
就没有问题
I want to see her.
我想见见她
I want to see her now.
我现在就想见她
Well, I-I did an internet search on his name.
我从网上搜了搜他的信息
He seems legitimate.
他看上去是个遵纪守法的公民
A lot of real-estate deals in the West --
在西部的加州和亚利桑那州
California and Arizona.
都在做各种房♥地♥产♥生意
Do we really want to do this with someone we don't know?
我们真的要把这事交给一个陌生人吗
Lucille's right.
露西尔说得对
This is a family business,
这是我们家的事
and I've never heard of any Addisons in Arcadia.
而且我在阿卡迪亚根本没听说过叫艾迪生的人
Well, he said he has cousins here.
他说他在这有表亲
And besides, Ma, not every family
再说了 妈妈 又不是每个家庭
has been here since the dinosaurs.
都是自古以来就住在这里的
Jacob, help me pick some flowers from the garden.
雅各布 帮我去花♥园♥里摘几朵花来
No, thanks, grandma.
我不想去 谢谢 奶奶
It wasn't a question.
我不是在请求你
Go.
快去
I thought you agreed that starting up the factory again
我还以为你也觉得重新开办工厂
would be good for us.
对我们来说是件好事呢
I do.
是啊
I mean, I know you want it to stay in the family.
我知道你想让我们家族的人来负责工厂
We all do, but this is our future that I'm planning, Lu --
我们也想 可这是我在为我们规划的未来 露
yours and mine and Jacob's.
你我的 还有雅各布的
And if this Brian Addison --
如果这个布莱恩·艾迪生
if he can help us make that happen,
如果他能帮我们实现
I just don't want to miss that chance.
我只是不想错过这个机会
Well, I suppose it can't do any harm
好吧 我想听听他会说什么
to hear what he has to say.
也不是件坏事
Could be a great opportunity.
说不定是个大好的机会呢
If this is what you really want,
如果这真的是你想要的
you know I'm on your side.
你知道我会支持你的
Yeah. Good.
那就好
I remember you.
我记得你
From before, when we could be outside back in Arcadia.
就是之前我们在阿卡迪亚能到外面时
That's right.
没错
How do you like it here?
你觉得这里怎么样
Mama and daddy wanted to leave before they...
爸爸妈妈本来想离开这的 在他们...
You know... before they went away.
就是 他们离开之前
They were sick, Jenny.
他们生病了 珍妮
The people here didn't want you to be sick, too.
这里的人不希望你也生病
Neither did your parents.
你父母也不希望
They're not coming back, are they?
他们不会回来了 对吗
I don't think so. No.
应该不会回来了
That's what I told Debbie.
我就是这么跟黛比说的
She didn't believe me.
但她不相信我
She thinks her daddy's coming back, but...
她觉得她父亲还会回来 但是
He's not, either.
他也不会回来了
Look, Jenny.
珍妮
I know this place is not home, but you'll be safe here.
我知道这里不是家 但你在这里很安全
I don't want to stay here.
我不想待在这里
I know.
我知道
It's only for a little while.
这只是暂时的
I'm gonna look after you.
以后我会照顾你
As soon as it's safe for you,
只要能确保安全
I want to bring you back to Arcadia with me.
我想带你回阿卡迪亚
Would you like that?
你愿意吗
That's you.
这是你吧
That's my whole family.
这是我们一家人
That's my mama, that's my daddy,
这是妈妈 爸爸
and that's my baby brother.
还有我弟弟
Baby brother.
弟弟
His name is Robert.
他叫罗伯特
I call him Robbie.
我管他叫罗比
It's for me?
送给我的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You promise?
你保证吗
You'll come back?
保证你会回来
I promise.
我保证
I promise -- everything is gonna be okay.
我保证 一切都会好起来
Why do grownups lie?
大人为什么说谎
They don't.
大人不说谎
Well, not all the time, anyway.
至少不是每句话都是谎话
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
Did somebody lie to you?
有人跟你说谎了吗
No. N-no. Just asking.
没有 随口问问
Well, sometimes telling a lie
有时候谎言比真♥相♥
is kinder than the truth.
更容易接受
And sometimes grownups lie
有时大人说谎
to protect another person's feelings.
是为了不伤害别人的感情
Oh, so you mean like, um, telling someone
你是说 就像跟某人说
you like their new haircut
你喜欢他的新发型
when really it makes them look stupid?
但实际上那发型很傻吗
Exactly.
是的
Now, that's just a sugar lie.
那就是个善意的谎言
That's what my mom used to call them.
我妈妈就是这么叫它们的
Okay. Upstairs. Brush your teeth.
好了 上楼去刷牙
I'll be up soon.
我马上就来
Hey, Sheriff.
警长
Your mom came in today.
你妈妈今天来了
I get the feeling I'm not her favorite person.
我觉得她好像不太喜欢我
She told me I didn't see her with Barbara, but...
她说我看到她和芭芭拉在一起是看错了
I really thought that I did.
但我真的觉得我看到了
No. It's okay.
没事的
Don't worry. I believe you.
别担心 我相信你
I'm sorry about Barbara.
芭芭拉的事我真的很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, lately, I've been feeling like
你知道吗 最近我总觉得
I live in this space
我是生活在
between what's real and what's possible.
真实世界和可能世界之间
I know how you feel.
我理解你的感觉
I thought I understood what it must have been like
我以前以为自己了解
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表