剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Going somewhere, Carl?
要出门吗 卡尔
We found the tear gas you threw in the church,
我们找到了你在教堂扔的催♥泪♥弹♥
matched it to the supply in the station.
跟局里的型号♥匹配
So? Anybody could have taken that.
那又怎样 任何人都可能拿走
Yeah. But you did.
是的 不过是你拿走的
Look, whoever hit Tom, it was an accident.
不管是谁撞了汤姆 都是个意外
I mean, why would anyone want to kill the pastor?
谁会想杀害一个牧师
Doesn't matter, Carl. It's a hit-and-run.
不管是谁 卡尔 那就是肇事逃逸
You're going to jail.
你要去坐牢
No, listen, Fred, seriously, what is the point of all this?
不 佛瑞德 说真的 我去坐牢有意义吗
I mean, he could come back.
反正他可以归来
I mean, let's face it --
面对现实吧
Death -- it doesn't much matter around here anymore.
死亡...在这里基本不再存在了
How about now?
那现在呢
Death matter to you now?
现在死亡对你重要吗
Yeah, I thought so. Turn around.
我想是的 转过身
Put your hands behind your back, Carl.
把双手放到身后 卡尔
You're making a mistake, Sheriff.
你这样就错了 警长
Those things -- they're gonna be the end of us.
那些东西...他们会害死我们的
You'll see.
你等着瞧吧
Maybe.
也许吧
But killing's still killing, and I'm a lawman.
不过你杀了人就是杀了人 我是执法人员
I thought you were one, too.
我以为你也是的
Okay, we'll talk to my dad. We can still find Rachael.
我们去跟我爸爸说 我们继续找瑞切尔
We will find her, Marty.
我们会找到她的 马迪
Maggie.
麦琪
Promise me you'll take care of Jenny.
答应我你会照顾珍妮
No. Don't do that.
不 你不能这样
That could be my dad now.
可能是我爸打来的
Marty. What?
马迪 怎么了
I guess she's not as cold as we thought.
我想她没我们想的那么冷酷无情
We'll need to get you to the clinic right away.
我现在马上送你去诊所
How you doing, Joey?
你好啊 乔伊
Are you here to pay your respects?
你是来悼念逝者的吗
Take it easy, Sheriff. We haven't done anything.
放轻松 警长 我们什么都没做
That's right, and I'm gonna keep it that way.
没错 我要确保你们什么都不做
Get out of here.
离开这里
This is public property, and we have a right to be here.
这里是公共场所 我们有权待在这里
Silent protest. Give me a break.
无声抗♥议♥ 别胡闹了好吗
Tom Hale wasn't even a returned. What's the matter with you?
汤姆·哈尔不是归来者 哪里惹着你了
He was a sympathizer.
他支持归来者
It makes him just as bad as they are.
所以他跟归来者一样可恶
Tell me something -- you guys looking to start a war?
告诉我...你们想发动战争吗
Because guess what -- have you forgotten what happened
你猜怎么着...你是不是忘了
last time things got tense around here,
上次这里局势紧张
when the army came in?
军队到镇上来的情况了
They put us all under house arrest
他们把我们软禁在家中
till they sorted things out.
直到他们把危机解决
Is that what you want, be prisoners of your own town?
那是你想要的吗 当自己镇上的囚犯
They don't belong here.
归来者不属于这里
Hey! You're that Nolan kid --
你是姓诺兰的那个小子
The one who put those crosses on our doors!
在我们门上画十字的那个
Henry, I got this.
亨利 我来处理
That make you feel good, Joey, huh? Scaring people?
这样让你感觉很好吗 乔伊 去吓唬人
You ought to be ashamed of yourself!
你应该为自己感到羞耻
Henry. Look who's talking.
亨利 瞧是谁在说话
What? Four generations!
什么 四代人
That's how long my family spent working at your factory!
我的家人为你的工厂工作了那么久
Did you know that?
你知道吗
And we gave the Langstons all we had,
我们跟镇上的其他人一样
like everyone else in this town!
为朗斯通家付出了一切
Okay. For what?!
好 为了什么
So -- so you abandon it when things got hard?!
所以...你觉得难受就可以抛弃工厂吗
Abandon us?! That factory was our life!
抛弃我们吗 那间工厂是我们的生命
Now, just because your kid died
你的孩子死了
doesn't mean the rest of us should have to suffer for it!
不代表我们都要为此受苦
Henry! Henry!
亨利 亨利
Henry!
亨利
Don't you move!
你别动
All available deputies.
所有有空的警员
I want all available deputies
我要所有有空的警员
to the New Life Church right away.
马上赶来新生教堂
Stay there!
待在那里
Just because your kid died,
你的孩子死了
doesn't mean the rest of us should have to suffer for it!
不代表我们都要为此受苦
Jacob.
雅各布
This is because of us, isn't it?
这是我们造成的 对不对
You said one day we'd have to go away, remember?
你说总有一天我们得离开 记得吗
Yes, I do.
我记得
I want to go now.
我现在就想离开
I don't want my parents to get hurt anymore.
我不想看到我的父母再受任何伤害
Neither do I.
我也不想
Just calm down. Just calm down.
冷静一下 冷静一下
Just keep pressure on it.
一直按着它就好了
Henry, are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
亨利 你没事吧 嗯 我没事
Have you seen Jacob?
你看见雅各布了吗
No, not since before the fight.
没有 打架之后就没看见了
Jacob.
雅各布
Stay there.
待在这里
Jacob?
雅各布
Jacob?
雅各布
Jacob?!
雅各布
Jacob?
雅各布
Jacob?!
雅各布
I don't see him.
我没看见他
Jacob?!
雅各布
Jacob.
雅各布
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表