剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
And they don't understand me like you do.
他们也不像你一样了解我
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Why?
为什么
Because they're not like us.
因为他们和我们不一样
That's right.
是的
Come here.
过来
You okay?
你没事吧
Fine.
没事
He told me what happened.
他告诉我事情的经过了
Some of it.
一部分的事情经过
I yelled at him.
我冲他吼了
You had your reasons.
你有你的理由
If people think there's something wrong with him...
如果别人觉得他有什么不对劲...
Nobody's taking him away.
没人会把他带走的
That's not gonna happen.
不会的
Sometimes I just love him so much,
有时候我太爱他了
it feels like a burning.
感觉内心在燃烧
I feel like I'm suffocating.
我觉得我都要窒息了
It's overwhelming.
我快承受不住了
Yeah, the samples I took from Arthur are gone.
我从亚瑟那取的样本没了
That's exactly what happened to Caleb's blood.
之前凯勒的血液样本也是这样
Nobody took him.
没人带走他
He just disappeared.
他就这么消失了
What's up, buddy?
你好吗 伙计
Hi, Marty.
马迪 你好
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛呢
Thought I'd just come by to say good night.
就是想过来说句晚安
My mom called you, didn't she?
我妈是不是打电♥话♥给你了
No.
没有
I came by here to ask you something.
我来这里是想问你点事
Straight up.
直截了当
It's what I tried to ask you before.
我之前就想问你了
You know, don't you?
你知道了 对吗
That I'm Returned.
我是归来者
It's okay.
没关系的
Yeah.
是的
Come here a minute.
到这来一下
Now, Jacob, I'm gonna ask you to do something very important.
雅各布 我要让你做一件很重要的事
I need you to keep all of this just between us.
这是我们两人之间的秘密
Okay?
行吗
Why? Why do we have to keep so many secrets?
为什么 为什么我们要保守这么多秘密
I'm just not ready for anyone to know yet.
我只是还没准备好让其他人知道
We really are different.
我们的确是与众不同
Aren't we?
不是吗
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表