剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Resurrection"...
《亡者归来》前情提要
I'm not taking the medication.
我不会服用那种药物
Rachael... It's okay.
瑞切尔 没事的
I lost you once. I can't do it again.
我已经失去你一次了 不能再次失去你
You need to come back upstairs.
你得上楼看看
It's incredible.
难以置信
It's a miracle.
真是奇迹
I need to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
I'm returned.
我是归来者
I could've helped you,
如果你对我敞开心扉
if you just let me in.
我或许可以帮你
I didn't want it to define me.
我不希望被它定义我的人生
It doesn't.
它没有
Ray Richards -- he's showing symptoms of the virus.
雷·理查兹 他表现出病毒的病征了
He's not a-a returned.
他不归来者
No, he's not.
对 他不是
That was Henry Langston, Grandpa.
亨利·朗斯通打来的 爷爷
These people are getting sick.
他们都病了
Now they've told us that we can't catch it.
他们跟我们说我们不会被感染
They've told us that we're safe. Lies.
他们说我们很安全 谎话
But it turns out, they were wrong,
但事实是他们错了
and I say, we take action tonight!
我建议我们今晚就行动
You know me. I'm a good person.
你了解我 我是个好人
I help with the P.T.A.,
我在家长教师联谊会帮忙
volunteer with the red cross.
还在红十字会当志愿者
I always donate to canned food drives,
我一直都捐赠罐头食品
and not just the cheap stuff.
而不是只捐那些便宜货
Organic soups, good pasta sauce.
有机汤 上等意面酱
Your moral excellence is not in question here.
你道德高尚 这点毋庸置疑
Emma -- she's 4 now.
艾玛 她现在四岁了
When Emma saw that cross on our door,
艾玛看到我们门上的红色十字时
the poor thing just started crying.
就可怜地哭了
I started crying. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
我都开始哭了 很遗憾你们经历那种事
It's just -- with the kids and this virus,
现在小孩子也有感染病毒的危险
I can't take the risk.
我不能冒那个险
I understand what you're going through.
我理解你现在的感受
I really do, but are you sure you wanna do this?
真的 但是你确定要这么做吗
Turn your back on a loved one?
拒绝帮助一个你爱的人
Pastor, this was my late husband's father.
牧师 那是我已故丈夫的父亲
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
But he can't live with us anymore.
但是他不能跟我们一起住了
Do you remember Timothy Baumgartner?
你还记得蒂莫西·鲍姆加特纳吗
His basement?
他家的地下室
Summer after sixth grade? Tried to get us high?
六年级暑假 他想让我们嗑药
We ran away screaming.
我们尖叫着跑了
I was so scared.
我当时都吓死了
I went back.
我回去了
To his basement.
回他家地下室了
After I walked you home.
在我送你回家以后
We made out. It was fun.
我们都嗑药了 很有意思
On my way home, I twisted my ankle.
我回家的时候还扭伤了脚踝
You told me that you were --
你跟我说你是...
Practicing gymnastics in my front yard.
在我们家前院练习体操扭伤的
That morning my father had told me
那天早上我父亲跟我说
he wanted to leave town for a few days.
要离开镇子几天
I was supposed to go home and watch Ray.
我应该回家照顾雷的
You always were your brother's keeper.
你一直都对你弟弟照顾有加
Not that day.
可那天我没做好
I was just so...tired. My father's crap.
我当时太累了 我父亲又去赌了
Taking care of Ray.
我把雷安顿好
I went to your house and your dad bandaged me up
然后去你家你♥爸♥爸帮我缠了绷带
and you watched.
你就在一边看着
Is he still unconscious?
他还是在昏迷吗
In and out for the past four hours.
过去四个小时一直昏昏沉沉
He's getting worse, isn't he?
他情况越来越严重了对吗
I think so.
应该是的
Sorry, we're closed.
抱歉 我们关门了
Any idea who painted that cross? Nope.
知道是谁干的吗 不知道
Mind if I take a look at your security footage?
我可以看看你的监控录像吗
Camera's not working.
摄像头坏了
Been dysfunctional for a while now.
已经坏了有一段时间了
Listen, I know you claimed a returned.
我知道你们家有个归来者
Your aunt, Heather Mccutchen.
你的阿姨 希瑟·麦克琴
Wouldn't you wanna help stop this kind of thing
难道你不想帮我们阻止类似事件
from happening again?
再次发生吗
Look, I'd really appreciate it if you just leave.
你还是快点走吧 感激不尽
How come you're gonna look through these old photos anyway?
你为什么突然想看老照片呢
Old photos are precious.
老照片很珍贵的
Ah, careful!
小心
They hold history,
老照片中包含了历史
forgotten emotions, and memories.
被人遗忘的情绪 还有记忆
While it's important not to dwell in the past,
虽然说人不能停留在过去
it's equally important not to forget it.
但是铭记过去也是很重要的
Lest it come back to bite you.
以防会在同一个地方跌倒两次
I remember this.
我记得这个
Dad said that one day it'll have my name on it.
爸爸说有一天上面会写我的名字
Margaret.
玛格丽特
It's so nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
You didn't mention you were related to William Kirk.
你没提过你跟威廉·柯克有关系
Yeah. Yeah, he was my grandfather.
是有关系啊 他是我祖父
Did you know him?
你认识他吗
Well, are you going to invite me in?
你要邀请我进屋吗
Uh, yeah, yeah, of course. Please.
当然 请进
Thank you.
谢谢
Your grandfather worked at the factory.
你祖父在我们工厂工作过
Uh, yeah, yeah, that's right, but he was a laborer,
是的 没错 但他只是个普通工人
just like hundreds of other men
跟多年来成百上千个
who worked there over the years.
在那工作的人一样
I assumed you wouldn't remember him.
我还以为你都记不得他了
Don't forget, before I was a Langston,
别忘了 我在嫁入朗斯通家以前
I was an Anderson, head foreman's daughter.
可是工头安德森的女儿
I knew the faces of nearly every man
我认识几乎工厂里
who lifted a hammer in that factory.
每一个不起眼的工人
Well, I'd love to continue this conversation.
我很想跟你继续谈这个
Unfortunately, my cousin should be home any minute.
可遗憾的是 我表兄弟很快就会回来了
I don't wanna be an impolite houseguest.
我不想让他觉得我在他家失礼
How about we head into town have a coffee?
我们去镇上喝杯咖啡怎么样
It was a tragedy what happened to your grandfather.
你祖父的事是个悲剧
Dying in that fire.
在那场大火中死去
There were a lot of rumors about the Langstons back then.
当时有很多关于朗斯通家的谣言
Nasty rumors.
恶意的谣言
I was just a girl,
我那时还小
all I know are the stories I heard.
我是从那些谣言中了解这件事的
Still, if there was even a modicum of truth to those rumors,
可如果谣言有一丁点是真的
I certainly wouldn't blame someone for wanting revenge
我绝不会对任何想报复我家族的人
on my family.
有丝毫怨恨
Would you?
你说呢
What is it you want, Margaret?
你想干什么 玛格丽特
Kill the deal.
取消交易
Stay the hell away from my family.
离我们家人远点
Hey, got your call.
我接到你的消息了
How many so far?
目前为止有多少人
Five and counting. Their families are afraid
五个 还在增加 他们的家人很害怕
now that the virus has jumped to the living.
因为现在病毒开始传染给普通人了
Any of these people sick?
他们之中有人生病吗
None are showing any signs that I can see.
目前我没发现任何染病迹象
Guess the honeymoon is over, huh?
看来蜜月期要结束了 是吧
I was thinking...
我在想...
It might help for them to know
也许告诉他们你也有同样的情况
you're in the same boat.
会对他们有所帮助
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表