剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Resurrection"...
《亡者归来》前情回顾
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I'm not quite sure.
我也不清楚
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I died, but then I came back.
我死了 然后我又归来了
Just like you, grandma.
和你一样 奶奶
We just passed Caleb.
我们刚从凯勒附近开过去了
Jacob, how do you know that?
雅各布 你是怎么知道的
I can feel him.
我能感觉到他
Is it normal?
胎儿正常吗
As far as I can tell, yes.
就我来看 没有异常
I told her I'll do what's right for this child.
我跟她说我会做一切对这孩子有益的事
But, Janine, I'm committed to us.
但是 珍妮 我是和你结了婚
I think we're being monitored.
我觉得我们被监控了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You'll go keep an eye on them,
你去留意他们的动向
and report back to us from time to time.
随时向我们汇报
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
You don't know.
你还不知道
Jacob!
雅各布
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Nothing!
没什么
Come and give me a hand
过来帮我
and wipe down the patio furniture.
擦一下院子里的家具
It's filthy.
都脏了
My mom and dad.
我爸爸和妈妈
They're old now, aren't they?
他们现在都老了对不对
They're older than you remember them.
比你记忆中的要老
They're older than I remember them.
比我记忆中的也要老
Does that mean they're gonna die soon?
这是不是说明他们快要去世了
Not necessarily.
那倒未必
Death is...fickle.
死亡...变幻无常
It comes when it comes.
该来时便来
But even if they die,
但即使他们去世
they might come back.
他们也可能会回来
We did.
我们不就回来了
I'm gonna go to the factory today.
今天我要去工厂看看
You should come with me.
你跟我一起去吧
Grandma, the factory is closed.
奶奶 工厂已经关门了
Closed? What do you mean?
关门 什么意思
Nobody works there anymore.
没人在那里工作了
When did that happen?
那是什么时候的事
Dad said a long time ago.
爸爸说是很久以前了
Mom's up.
妈妈起来了
I'm gonna go get some breakfast.
我去吃点早餐
Everything okay?
一切都还好吧
Yeah.
都好
So, what happened?
那到底发生什么事了
It looks like I'm gonna be around for a while.
看来我要在这里待一段时间了
Really?
真的吗
Why?
为什么
New assignment.
我有新任务
Which is what exactly?
什么新任务
All I know is I got a new boss
我就只知道我上司换人了
and I'm supposed to be in charge of the Returned.
我要负责与归来者相关的事
Here, let me help you bring these in?
那我帮你把东西拿进去吧
Oh, no, no.
不用不用
No, I'm gonna find my own place.
我会找个其他地方住的
I-I just came by to...
我来只是想...
let you know I'm gonna be a part of the scenery for a while.
跟你说一声我会在这里待上一段时间
Okay.
好吧
Give me a sec.
稍等
Hello?
喂
Good morning, Agent Bellamy.
早上好 贝拉米探员
Settling in all right?
都安置好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Great.
都好了
Still staying with Dr. Langston?
你还跟朗斯通医生一起住吗
You keeping tabs on me?
你在跟踪我吗
I want to make sure you have a clear understanding
我是想确保你明白
of your new role.
你的新角色
Keep track of the Returned in Arcadia.
留意阿卡迪亚的归来者
If any more appear, report them to me.
如果再有人回来 跟我报告
You expect more?
你觉得还会有更多人回来
Not necessarily.
不一定
What happens after I notify you about any new Returneds?
我跟你报告那些新回归者后 会发生什么
You cart them away?
你要把他们运走吗
Not if someone can claim them.
有人认领就不会
Sheriff Langston has been advised of our arrangement.
我们将安排告知了朗斯通警长
He's eager to assist in any way he can.
他很渴望尽他所能帮助你
Are you gonna tell me who you are?
你能告诉我你是谁吗
What agency you're from?
你是哪个部门的
I'm the person who was put in charge to deal with this.
我是负责处理这事的人
Tom?
汤姆
I'm gonna look for an apartment.
我打算找间公♥寓♥
I thought we had decided --
我以为我们已经决定
I can't keep living in a house
这座房♥子里到处都是你妻子的东西
filled with your wife's things.
我没法住在这里
Everywhere I look, I see Janine.
我在哪儿都能看见珍妮
Look, I know this isn't ideal.
我知道情况不尽人意
but you're not safe being alone.
但你一个人住不安全
If anything else happened to you, I couldn't --
如果你发生什么事 我不能...
Tom...
汤姆
You have a wife.
你有妻子
We haven't done anything wrong.
我们没做任何错事
Have you spoken to her?
你跟她谈过吗
She's made it pretty clear
她说得很清楚
she doesn't want to talk to me.
不想再跟我说话了
The most important thing right now
现在最重要的是
is keeping you and the baby safe.
保证你和孩子的安全
Everything else will work itself out.
其他事都会迎刃而解的
Sheriff.
警长
Agent Bellamy.
贝拉米探员
I was told you've been briefed?
我听说他们跟你交待过了
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来
Follow me.
跟我来
Who'd you talk to?
谁跟你谈的
Some government woman.
某个女性政♥府♥成员
And what exactly did she say?
她究竟是怎么说的
She said, "do what I say
她说 "照我说的做
or we turn your town into a police state."
否则你们镇会被极权管制"
I was inclined to believe her after what happened last week.
在上周的事件过后我相信她的话
You're in charge of all matters
你负责有关回归者的
involving the Returned.
一切事务
I'm required to provide resources and support.
我只需提供资源和支持
Here's your resources and support.
资源及支持都在里面了
Okay. Thanks. I'll make it work.
好的 多谢 我会搞定的
How's it feel?
感觉怎么样
To be a snitch for the government?
给政♥府♥打小报告
It's either me or someone who doesn't give a damn
也不知道是我还是哪个不关心这里的人
about what's going on here.
给政♥府♥打小报告
Sheriff?
警长
We just got a call from old man Miller.
我们刚接到老米勒的电♥话♥
He says that some horse blankets were stolen out of his barn,
他说他家的畜棚里有些马鞍褥被偷了
and now it looks like there's someone living
看起来像是有人住在
in a hunting shack up in the woods out there.
那边树林的狩猎小屋里
That's where Caleb's hunting shack is.
凯勒的狩猎小屋就在那儿
Think he's back?
你觉得是他回来了吗
Maybe he wasn't done killing.
也许他还没杀完人
Look, it's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表