剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Stuffing your face... as usual.
只顾着吃 也和往常一样
Well, it looks like mom's up early, too.
看起来你妈妈也起得很早
I thought she was in the shower.
我还以为她在洗澡呢
I was. Morning, boys.
我是在洗澡啊 早上好小伙子们
Honestly, this garden is falling to ruin.
说实在的 这院子都破成什么样了
The back exterior of the house needs painting.
这房♥子的后墙得重新刷一遍
The fence needs mending.
篱笆也得好好修整
The trees are all overgrown.
这些树也都该修剪了
Your parents have a lot of work --
你的爸妈有好多活要...
Henry.
亨利
You look just like your father.
你和你♥爸♥爸一模一样
Ma.
妈妈
Ma.
妈妈
Maggie.
麦琪
Come on. Hear me out.
别这样 听我说
You don't want to be here right now, okay?
你根本就不想来这 好吗
No, look. I'm sorry, okay?
不 听着 对不起
Sorry for what?
对不起什么
Whatever that woman said about me.
不管那女人说了我什么
I was a different man then.
我那时候跟现在不一样
T-that's why you think I'm mad at you -- that woman?
你以为我是因为这事跟你生气 那个女人
Who is she to you, huh?
她是你什么人
Tell me. Who is she? What is she to you?
你告诉我 她是谁 她是你什么人
I don't know what she is.
我不知道她是什么东西
She is my mother, and Jacob is your nephew, okay?
她是我妈妈 雅各布是你的侄子
No, they're not! Yes, they are!
不 他们不是 他们是的
And you tried to have them taken away like animals.
而你打算让他们像动物一样被抓走
You don't know what you're talking about!
你都不知道你在说什么
Oh, I don't know what I'm talking about?! Not true.
我不知道我在说什么吗 满嘴胡话
Your daughter was Is everything okay?
你女儿... 没事吧
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Really? You want to do this, huh?
来真的啊 你想打一架吗
No, no, no, no, no. Stop this.
不不不 住手
Like I don't have a reason to kick your ass?
你以为我没有揍你的理由吗
Oh, okay, both of you, stop right now.
好了 你俩 给我马上住手
Dad...
爸
Go for it.
来啊
You first. I don't beat up old men.
您先来 我不打老人
Bellamy, stop it!
贝拉米 住手
Next time you assault someone, try being sober.
下次你想打人的时候 清醒点再说
This isn't done!
这事没完
Stop it.
别说了
What are you looking at? Go on.
你看什么看 该干啥干啥去
It's none of your business.
关你们什么事
I was in the hospital, in my bed,
我在医院 躺在床上
and I remember a feeling of...
我记得有种
letting go.
放空的感觉
Then I woke up in the woods.
然后在树林里醒了过来
I walked to the cemetery,
走进了墓地
saw my grave...
看到了我的墓碑
Then Jacob.
然后遇见了雅各布
I thought I was dreaming.
我以为我是在做梦
Grandma! Watch this, grandma!
奶奶 看我 奶奶
That's terrific, Jacob.
真棒 雅各布
He's just as I remember him,
他和我记忆中别无二致
so playful and thoughtful at the same time.
一样既顽皮却又体贴
As he's always been.
他一直如此
It must have been awful, losing him.
失去他肯定很可怕
I can't even fathom it.
我简直不敢想象
Jacob told me there were others who came back.
雅各布跟我说还有其他归来者
He told me about the army, guns,
他还告诉了我军队的事
how they took people away.
说他们来强行抓人
But you don't have to worry about that.
但这些您都不用担心
You're here. You're with your family.
您在这里 和家人一起
When can I see Frederick?
什么时候能见到佛瑞德里克
It's, uh --
这个
It's a little complicated, mom.
这事有点复杂 妈妈
We're not on the best of terms.
我们现在关系不是很好
Why not?
怎么了
He was the one who called in the army.
就是他叫来了军队
He thinks that the people who have returned
他认为归来者
are somehow dangerous.
很危险
Why? I don't know.
为什么 不知道
He tried to have Jacob taken away.
他还打算让人抓走雅各布
Look, I'll call him.
我会给他打电♥话♥
You're his mother, for god's sakes.
看在上帝份上 您可是他母亲
When he sees you, he'll come around.
等他见到您 会改变想法的
It's just -- I can't believe that you're here.
只是 我还是不敢相信您居然回来了
Say you die and then you come back.
你说一个人死而复生
What would that be like? You're back.
会是什么感觉 回归了
The world's moved on without you.
发现世界已经变了样
Technology's all weird. Everything moves too fast.
科技也变得古怪 一切都变得太快
Yeah, but... all the problems
没错 但 生前所有
that seemed so big at the time -- gone.
看似巨大的麻烦 都没有了
Like a clean slate.
像是重头来过一样
No. Your problems just come right back with you.
不会 那些麻烦还是会找上门来
All right, here's the deal. I'll give you this one.
我看这样吧 我帮你把这杯倒上
But if you want another one, I'm driving you home.
但如果你还想喝 就得让我开车送你回家
What?
怎么啦
Fred, we need to talk.
佛瑞德 我们得谈谈
It's mom.
是妈妈
She's -- well, she's back,
她 她回归了
like the others.
和其他人一样
It's not her.
那不是真正的她
Listen to me.
听我说
I'll take that ride.
那就让你送我回家吧
Probably the first Richards to sit in front of a cop car,
我可能是理查兹家第一个坐在警车前排
not the back.
而不是后排的人
Might as well make the most of it.
那应该体验全面一点
What do you mean?
什么意思
Air it out.
把警笛也开开
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Oh, yeah. This is fun.
耶 真好玩
Hey, you want to have some real fun?
你想玩点真正好玩的吗
Apawamis, take it right, and take it fast.
去阿帕瓦米斯 右转 开快点
Bingo!
中啦
I wasn't all state in football for nothing.
我在球队的日子也不是全无收获嘛
You sure about this?
这样做真的没事吗
It's an old Arcadia hooligan tradition.
这是古老的阿卡迪亚流氓传统
Really? Surprised I haven't heard about it, then.
真的吗 我竟然从没听说过
Before your time.
你那时还太小
I can't. Yeah, yeah, you can.
我不行 行的 你行
Come on.
来吧
Try it. You can do it.
试试看 你行的
oh, my gosh.
天啊
I told you.
我就说吧
You're right, that was horrible. You're gonna need some help.
没错 太差劲了 你需要帮助
No.
不
Come on. Aim and fire.
来吧 瞄准射击
I like that.
我喜欢
Come here.
给我
That's how a Richards does it.
理查兹家的人就该这么干
What?
干什么
Yes! I just remembered something.
太好了 我想起来了
Come on. Be here, baby, baby, baby, baby, b-b-b-baby.
来吧 出来 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Yeah!
就是它
I'm a damn genius.
爷真是天才
Yes.
来吧
No. Someone's got to drive.
不 总得有人开车
Not me.
反正不是我
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表