剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
Me, Maggie...
我 麦琪
Let's get something straight.
我们开门见山吧
I don't want you to say one word about my daughter.
我不想听你说我女儿一个字
I don't want you to say her name.
我不想听你说她的名字
I don't even want you to think about her around me.
我甚至不想让你在我身边想她
Sorry.
抱歉
I just thought about her.
我只是想到了她
Does Lucille still play?
露西尔还弹琴吗
Not as much as before.
没以前弹的那么多了
Before Jacob came back.
和雅各布回来之前相比
She has a little boy to take care of now.
现在她有个小儿子要照顾了
He told me the factory's closed.
他告诉我工厂关门了
Yeah.
是的
What happened?
怎么回事
After Jacob died,
雅各布死后
I let it go.
我就不怎么管工厂了
You sold it? No.
你把它卖♥♥了 没
I turned day-to-day operations over to Jake Turner.
我把日常业务交给了杰克·特纳来负责
Turner.
特纳
It was best. I was just...
这是最好的办法 我只是...
Not in the right state of mind to run things.
没什么心情来经营业务
I always thought that I'd come back to it, you know?
我一直以为我能重新振作回到工厂工作
Just never happened.
可是并没有
I see.
我明白了
Well, I just got a call from Agent Bellamy,
我接到了贝拉米探员打来的电♥话♥
that man I was telling you about?
我跟你说过的那个男人
He'd like you to get an exam.
他想让你去做个检查
We should make sure that you're not sick anymore.
我们要确保你的病好了
You want me to see a doctor.
你要我去看医生
No, not just any doctor.
不 不是一般医生
Maggie.
是麦琪
Fred didn't tell you.
佛瑞德没告诉你
When you were sick, Barbara got pregnant.
你生病的时候 芭芭拉怀孕了
Maggie is your granddaughter.
麦琪是你的孙女
Clear.
一切安全
Guy would have to have some sac to come back here
这家伙在做了这些事之后还敢回来
after what he did.
胆子不小
You don't think he could come back twice, do you?
你觉得他不会死而复生两次 对吗
Well, Rachael came back a second time.
瑞切尔就死而复生两次了
Rachael's body didn't just disappear from a jail cell.
瑞切尔的尸体并没有从监狱里消失
What now?
现在怎么办
I'll have Carl come out and sit up in that deer blind.
我会叫卡尔待在隐蔽所里监视
Anybody comes back, we'll know about it.
如果有人回来 我们就能知道
Have a moment?
有空吗
Of course.
当然
I need to go by the house to get a few things.
我得回家拿点东西
That okay?
行吗
Your house, too.
那也是你的家
Are you leaving?
你要离开吗
I resigned this morning.
今早我辞职了
Can I ask why?
我能问一下原因吗
This church wants a pastor
这间教堂需要的是一名
who preaches a traditional Christian message.
能宣扬传统基♥督♥教信息的牧师
I don't know if I'm that guy anymore.
我不知道自己是否还符合
You've lost your faith?
你失去了你的信仰吗
I tell people all the time,
我一直告诉人们
give your grief and your sorrow over to God.
把你的悲伤和忧愁交给上帝
Let Him carry the burden.
让祂来背负
What if the real reason I'm preaching that
要是我这么传道的真正原因
is 'cause that's what I need to hear?
是因为这是我需要听的呢
That just means you practice what you preach.
这只能说明你言传身教
It's just something I got to figure out on my own.
只是有些事我得自己想明白
You know, maybe you should start your own church.
或许你该自己开间教堂
Something smaller, without all the politics.
比这间小一点的 不用理会权术
You never liked preaching to big crowds anyway.
你不用再向一大群人传道
Yeah. I think I'd like that.
是啊 我觉得不错
I, uh -- I'll come by in a couple hours.
我...我过一会儿回去
I'd...
要是...
I'd appreciate it
要是你能让她离开一会儿
if you could arrange for her not to be there.
我将非常感激
Hi. I'm Agent Bellamy.
你好 我是贝拉米探员
I'm here to speak with Jacob.
我来找雅各布的
It's Marty, isn't it?
你是马迪 对吗
You must be Henry's mother.
你一定是亨利的母亲
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
If there's anything I can do --
要是有什么我能帮...
Oh, thank you, but that's...
谢谢 不过...
Not necessary.
不需要
I've got everything I need right here.
我需要的一切 这里都有了
Jacob's playing out back.
雅各布在后院玩
Thanks.
谢谢
Strange...
真奇怪...
I feel like we've met before.
我觉得我们之前见过
But that would be impossible.
不过那不可能
Wouldn't it?
是吗
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
What's up, buddy?
怎么样 兄弟
I just met your grandmother.
我刚见到你的奶奶
Must be good to have her back, huh?
看到她回来感觉肯定不错吧
Yeah, she's pretty cool.
是啊 她超酷的
I want to ask you something.
我想问你点事
Remember when Caleb was here before?
记不记得凯勒之前在这里的时候
When you sensed him?
就是你感应到他的时候
I think he might be back.
我觉得他说不定归来了
Have you sensed him recently?
最近你有感觉到他吗
No.
没有
How did he come back?
他怎么归来的
I'm not sure he did yet.
我还不确定他有没有归来呢
Do you think anyone can come back?
你觉得谁都能归来吗
I don't know. What do you mean?
不知道 你什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
What about other people?
其他人呢
Other people who might have come back recently.
最近说不定还有其他人归来了
Do you sense anybody else?
你有感觉到吗
No.
没有
Only my grandma.
只有我奶奶
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, buddy.
谢了 伙计
Tom?
汤姆
They've got you working early today.
他们今天这么早就让你干活了
Hi, Sheriff.
你好 警长
Someone called in sick, so...
有人请病假了 所以
You want something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
Uh, water. Thanks.
一杯水就好 谢谢
Look, I...
听着 我...
I don't know how to tell you this.
我不知道该怎么开口
You don't have to. It's your dad.
你不用这样 是你的爸爸
He might be back.
他可能归来了
What?
什么
What makes you say that?
你凭什么这么说
Well, someone's staying at his hunting shack.
我们发现有人待在他的狩猎小屋里
And there's been some things missing from nearby farms.
而且最近那附近的农场都有丢东西
Has he been in touch?
他有联♥系♥你吗
No
没有
But it's not him.
不过那不是他
Don't ask me how --
别问我是怎么知道的
It's a gut feeling. I just know.
只是直觉 我也不知道
He's not coming back.
他不会归来的
Sor-sorry to bother you.
对不起打扰你了
Look, Elaine...
伊莱恩
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表