剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表
that these bones were originally buried
这些尸骨原本都是被埋在
beneath the floor of the factory.
我们家工厂的地板下面的
Right below the old finishing room.
就在成品室正下方
Do you have any idea how that could be?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
It's...possible there was an old cemetery under there.
那下面...可能是个旧墓园
That's what I thought.
我开始也是这么想的
No. These bones are from the '30s.
但不对 那些尸骨是三十年代的
Way after the factory was built.
那时工厂早就建成了
I don't have the faintest idea.
我完全没有一点头绪
Yeah.
好吧
I mean, I didn't think you would.
我倒不是觉得你会知道
I'm probably barking up the wrong tree, anyway.
我可能问错人了
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
They make a decent cheese omelet.
这里的乳酪蛋卷很好吃
I doubt that.
我不觉得
I bet you're looking forward to a home-cooked meal.
我觉得你更爱吃家里做的饭
Henry didn't call you?
亨利没打电♥话♥跟你说吗
We're having a family dinner tonight at the house at 6:30 sharp.
今晚六点半 我们在家里吃团圆饭
There's no need to bring anything.
什么都不用带
No. Ma, I haven't seen her since--
不 妈妈 我没见过她 自从...
Your daughter's already been invited and has accepted.
你女儿已经答应来了
Right. Listen, ma.
好吧 听着 妈
I'm your mother.
我是你的母亲
I'm back.
我回来了
For all I know, I could be gone tomorrow.
据我所知 我也许明天就会消失了
And this is what I want.
我就想大家吃一顿团圆饭
You will not defy me on this, Frederick.
你不能让我的愿望落空 佛瑞德里克
So, how's living with Lucille?
和露西尔住在一起的感觉怎么样
We're getting along famously.
我们相处得很愉快
Ah. It's been a while since we broke out the good china.
我们拆开那套好瓷器之后已经好久没用过了
Jacob's been a good little helper with the place settings,
雅各布是个摆放餐具的好帮手
right?
对吗
Let's make sure we use the Royal Doulton dinner plates
一定要用皇家道尔顿牌的餐盘哦
and not the Wedgwood.
别用玮致活的
They won't go with the new color you painted the dining room.
它们跟你餐厅新漆的颜色不搭
You still have them all, yes?
你还都留着的吧
I'm already on it, Margaret.
我已经在洗了 玛格丽特
Wonderful.
很好
Henry,
亨利
can you go fetch the rest of the groceries out of the car?
能去车上把剩下的杂货拿来吗
I'm gonna go take a shower.
我去冲个澡
Ma, I really wish you wouldn't drive the car alone.
妈 我希望你别一个人开车
You don't even have a license.
你连驾照都没有
Nonsense. I've been driving since I was 11.
胡说 我从十一岁就开车了
Jacob, Fred and Maggie have both confirmed,
雅各布 佛瑞德和麦琪都说要来
so make sure you set two more place settings.
记得多放两副餐具哦
Sure, grandma.
好的 奶奶
You're lucky Janine was there, huh?
真幸运珍妮在那里
Yeah.
是啊
She was amazing.
她真了不起
Anyone would have done the same.
换谁都会这么做的
Still feeling okay?
感觉还好吗
Yeah. Just a little embarrassed.
还好 就是有点尴尬
Nothing to be embarrassed about.
没什么好尴尬的
It's typical to experience cramping
怀孕十五到十八周之间
between the 15th and 18th week.
有宫缩很正常
You're at 16, right? Yeah.
你是十六周 对吗 是的
The uterus is growing to accommodate the baby,
子♥宫♥开始适应宝宝
which, as you can imagine, can be painful.
你也能想到 会很疼
And...
而且...
...there we go.
听到了
Heartbeat sounds good.
心跳很规律
Strong.
很有力
So let's take a look, okay?
我们来看看吧 好吗
Everything okay?
有问题吗
I think something's wrong with the scale on the screen.
我觉得屏幕上的扫描图有问题
Can you take a look?
你能看下吗
What's going on?
怎么了
Rachael, the baby seems to be perfectly healthy.
瑞切尔 宝宝看起来非常健康
But?
但是呢
I'm going to have to confirm a few measurements because, right now,
我还要再做几项检查以便确认 因为 现在
what I'm seeing and what I'm feeling isn't making sense.
我看到的感觉到的不太说得通
Okay, what do you mean?
好吧 是什么意思
I don't know how else to say this.
我不知道还能怎么说
It's growing twice as fast as a normal fetus.
它比正常胚胎生长速度要快一倍
Who came to my funeral?
谁参加了我的葬礼
Oh, don't yank on the tablecloth.
别拽桌布
The whole family?
全家人吗
Yes.
是啊
Of course.
当然了
Now, this looks beautiful.
好了 真漂亮
Let's go pick some flowers.
我们去摘点花吧
Did Aunt Barbara have a funeral, too?
芭芭拉婶婶也有葬礼吗
Y-yes.
有啊
W-we had one for both of you.
我们为你俩一起办的
She's back, right, like me?
她也归来了 对吗 和我一样
Yes.
是的
Then why isn't she coming to dinner?
那她怎么不来吃晚饭
It's complicated.
这很复杂
But I want to see her. I want to apologize.
但我想见她 想跟她道歉
Apologize? For what?
道歉 道什么歉
For not saving her.
没有救她
You have nothing to apologize for.
你不用道歉的
Let's go outside.
我们出去吧
But I want her here.
但我想让她来
You're being petulant right now.
你这就是不讲理了
Stop it. Come on.
别这样 来吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
It was an accident.
那是意外
Don't.
别捡
You've done enough.
你做得够多了
Go outside.
出去吧
Jacob!
雅各布
Henry?
亨利吗
I know Fred was angry at me when I came back.
我知道我归来了佛瑞德很生气
I-I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
Yes, well Barbara...
是 芭芭拉
I'm not here to rake you over the coals
我来不是要痛骂你
for a decision that you made 32 years ago.
三十二年前所做的决定
You're not?
不是吗
Although I admit I've been tempted.
尽管我承认我曾想那么做
So why are you here?
那你为什么来这儿
I can't tell you why all this is happening.
我没法回答你为什么会发生这些事
Personally, I don't think that we'll ever know.
个人认为 我们永远都没法搞清楚
But there's at least one thing that I've taken away
但是过去的几个礼拜里我至少
from the past few weeks.
搞清楚了一件事
The Returned...
那些归来者
have a remarkable power to heal old wounds...
拥有治愈过去的伤痛的惊人能力
if we're open to it.
只要我们有开放的心态
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
It's not what I want.
不是我想
It's for jacob.
这是为了雅各布
Okay, do you need anything?
好了 你还需要些什么吗
Do you want a hot-water bottle?
你要热水瓶吗
Oh, no, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I think I just, um, want to be alone.
我觉得我只想 一个人待一会儿
Okay, yeah.
那好吧
Should we wake you up for dinner?
需要我们叫你起来吃晚饭吗
Uh, sorry, what?
不好意思 什么
Nothing.
没什么
剧集 | 亡者归来(2014) | 导航列表