剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Not to mention the stress of you two
装作一个人 压力想必更大
trying to pass as one person.
不用担心她
Don't worry about her.
别忘了 这是她一直的梦想
This is what she always wanted, remember?
好消息 布斯
Hey, Booth. Good news.
-你可以回家了 -什么
- You're going home. - I'm what?
你的任务结束了
Your mission, it's over.
你好像并没有松一口气
You don't seem relieved.
也许是因为我还没听见你的附加条件
Well, maybe 'cause I haven't heard the catch.
联调局已经标记艾丽克丝·帕里什
Alex Parrish has been flagged
为不合格的预选学员
as an unfit candidate for the FBI.
你不用再盯着她了
I don't need your eyes on her anymore.
现在你只要劝她退出学院就行了
Just need you to get her to quit the academy.
退出 为什么
Quit? Why?
优秀的士兵知道怎么遵循命令
A good soldier knows how to follow orders,
而不是质疑命令
Not question them.
这是上头的命令 我只负责转达
I was told to make this happen. Now I'm telling you.
艾丽克丝是班上最优秀的学员
Alex is at the top of her class.
而她现已决定更加努力
She's as determined now as she's ever been.
要想让她离开匡提科
The only way you're getting her out of Quantico
只有开除她
is if you kick her out.
如果你能让她自己退出
It's in our best interest
这对我们俩都有好处
that you help her make that decision herself.
我该怎么做
And how am I supposed to do that?
你也看见她对那份档案无法释怀
You saw her with that file.
相信我 她比你想象中脆弱多了
Trust me, she's more fragile than you think.
现在只要稍稍刺♥激♥她就行了
Just give her a push.
人♥质♥解救课客座讲师 雷·麦格密斯
解救人♥质♥归根到底是心理战术的运用
Hostage rescue is, at its essence, a mind game.
任务执行者在暴♥力♥冲突中
Operators need to feel comfortable
需要保持冷静 临慌不乱
amidst violent confrontation.
他们需要在突袭混乱的危机情况时
They need to be able to storm into the chaos of crisis
仍能果断冷静地作出理智的决策
and make clear and calm decisions.
终有一天 你们会在执行任务时
Now, ultimately, you will all find yourselves
遇到无数这样的瞬间
at the same moment in your careers
你一念之间作出的决定能拯救他人的生命
where a split-second decision can save people's lives.
有时候你们得为了更大的利益
Sometimes you have to make that difficult decision
作出艰难的决定
for the greater good.
本周 你们将获得
This week...we're giving you a taste of what it's like
加入♥联♥调局最优秀的精英小队试炼的机会
to serve on the FBI's moste elite squad.
你们将面临高压情况
We're gonna put you in high-stress situations
测试你们是否能战胜本能
to see if you can overcome your wiring
在一念之间作出正确的抉择
and make the right split-second decision.
我们不想看你们在最佳状态下的表现
We don't want to see what you do on your best day.
我们想知道你们在最坏情况下的表现
We want to see what you do on your worst.
因为在至关重要的危急时刻
Because when the stakes are this high...
一念之间的抉择能改变一切
One moment can change everything.
让我们看看危急时刻你们最真实的表现吧
Let's see who you are when it's do or die.
你是会愕然僵住还是果断开枪
Will you freeze, or will you fire?
拯救美国民兵组织 公民♥主♥权组织
Save America Militia, Sovereign Citizen,
叙利亚以及伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织
Syria, and Iraq-based Islamic State...
都出来抢功
All claiming credit.
现在还有谁没出来抢功劳吗
Anyone not taking credit at this point?
有 帕里什
Yeah. Parrish.
也不知道是什么原因
Wonder why?
你不认为是她干的吗
You don't think she did it?
我只是在提出疑问而已
I'm just asking questions.
她射伤你 而且就把你放那等死
She put a bullet in you and left you for dead.
也许她认为是我要栽桩她
Maybe she thought I was the one framing her.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但...
I know. It's crazy, but...
不 只是可悲罢了
No, it's just sad.
别断章取义 胡思乱想
Don't make this into something.
如果我真的有胡思乱想
If I was gonna make this into something,
我会问你一大早去她公♥寓♥干什么
I would ask what you were doing at her apartment 6:00 in the morning.
我想去跟她解释清楚
I was clearing the air.
在她发现我们之间的事后我就没跟她说过话
I hadn't talked to her since she found out about us.
是我错了 我应该跟你坦白
It was a mistake. I should have told you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
事态有进展
There's been a break.
行政助理局长锁定了艾丽克丝的位置
EAD's got a lock on Alex's posiiton.
他正在派遣小队去抓她
He's sending in a team to grab her right now.
克莱顿来信
捕获小组已就位
傻等你朋友回电毫无意义
There's no point of waiting for your friend to call.
他不喜欢有人突然来访
He doesn't like surprises.
我不能坐以待毙 西蒙
Well, I can't just sit here, Simon.
那你也不能明知危险还莽撞行事
And you can't just rush into danger, either.
我为了你冒了天大的风险
Look, I'm putting my neck on the line here.
没听到回信前我们不能行动
We don't move till we hear back.
-就是现在 -行动 行动
- All right. - Go, Go, Go.
谨慎行事
Proceed with caution.
行动 东边入口突入
Move. East entrance.
包围建筑物
Seal the perimeter.
布斯来信
他们发现了你们的位置
布斯来信
赶紧带她离开
克莱顿 倒数六十秒
布斯 你跟克莱顿是一伙的吗 我信错你了
是他吗
Is it him?
是...
It's, uh...
西蒙
Simon?
你确认我们找到她了
You sure we've got her?
是的
Positive.
我有内应
I've got someone on the inside.
你为克莱顿工作?
我那么信任你
西蒙
Simon!
发生了什么
What's happening?
围过去
Close in.
是奥伦
It's Oren.
他说可以见我们 但现在就得走
He says he can meet us, but we got to move right now.
走吧
Let's go.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
好
Okay.
谍网
第一季第四集
我的小组搜了整片地区 他们不见了
My team checked the entire area and they are gone.
去查信♥用♥卡♥ 手♥机♥和车
Check credit cards, cellphones, car.
我要找到艾瑟探员
I need eyes on agent Asher now!
快去
Let's go!
奥康纳 你队伍中有人泄密
O'Connor! You got a leak in your unit.
有人把我们的行动透露给她了
Somebody tipped her off we were coming.
我的队 你的队呢
My unit? How about your unit?
西蒙·艾瑟为联调局工作了多久
How long has Simon Asher been working with the FBI?
他被匡提科扫地出门
He left Quantico in disgrace,
而你现在要指望他来抓获头号♥公敌吗
and now you're trusting him to bring in public enemy number one?
从他为我们投资的公♥司♥工作开始
When he started working for a company that we were investigating,
我就选择信任他
I took the liberty of instating him.
他卧底几个月了
He's been undercover for months.
而这次如果不是他
And if it weren't for him,
我们不会知道艾丽克丝到底在哪
we wouldn't even know where Alex was right now.
-他被策反了 克莱 -你并不了解
- She's turned him, Clay. - You don't know that.
更明确的讲 我没必要听一个
And for the record, I don't feel the need to be lectured
训练出逃犯的人在这长篇大论
by the man who trained the woman we're all chasing.
上午十一点 霍根小镇
欢迎来到霍根小镇
Welcome to Hogan's Alley,
联调局专属的美国小镇
The FBI's very own small-town U.S.A.
这里有运动场 超♥市♥和银行
There's a playground, supermarket, banks.
你们可以在餐馆找到吃的
You can grab a bite to eat at the diner,
也可以在办公楼工作
or you can go to work at the office complex.
所有的一切
And it's all staffed up,
都和真实世界一样
just like it would be in the real world.
未来的几周 你们将在这里
Over the next few weeks, you will be working through
应对复杂多变的模拟情景
multiple realistic stressful scenarios here
你们的分♥析♥员会提供全视角分♥析♥和技术支持
with your analysts offering insight and support
你们可以借此发现不足 努力提高
into how to continually improve your performance.
你看我们
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表