剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Simon, I need confirmation.
我在查 女人在名单上
I got them. Woman's on the list.
她没问题 但男人
She's clear, but the guy --
西蒙 快查
Simon, I need an answer.
好 等一下
Okay. Just give me a second.
抱歉 没有身份证明不能过去
Sorry, no one gets past with credentials.
女士 我只是想做我的工作
Lady, I'm just trying to do my job.
真巧 我也是
Oh, what a coincidence. So am I.
-就好 -身份证明 快点
- Almost there. - Credentials. Now.
快点 别冲动
Let's go. Easy does it, buddy.
你干什么
What are you doing?
找到了 没问题
Found him. He's clear.
上午11:32 逮捕嫌犯
"你是否理解你的权利"
"Do you understand your rights as I've explained them?"
逮捕嫌犯会渐渐变成常规
Arresting a suspect can start to feel routine,
但总有一些未知变数
but there are always unknown variables,
有些局面会使常规在瞬间
situations that go from routine to crisis
变成危机
just like that.
如果你们逮捕不当
And if you make an improper arrest,
可能会放走杀人犯
you could set a murderer free.
这次操练很简单
This drill is simple.
两人一组 制♥服♥逮捕一名或数名罪犯
You work in pairs to subdue and arrest a perp or perps
不管遭遇什么情况
no matter what gauntlet is thrown down.
但是 你们得先找到犯人
But you have to find the perp first.
除非所有人都成功 就不能通过
And you don't pass until you all succeed.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
好吧 各位
All right. Come on, guys.
搞定之后 我请喝酒
Nail this, and drinks are on me.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
喝酒啊
Shots, huh?
不喜欢我的讲话吗
What, you didn't like my pep talk?
你是指靠龙舌兰博取人心
Is that's what you call buying a win with a round of tequila?
我是想鼓舞士气
I was trying to boost morale.
这周很不轻松 至少对我们部分人来说是的
It's been a tough week, at least for some of us.
别动
Freeze!
联调局
FBI!
艾丽克丝 干得好
Yeah, Alex! Way to go!
我也喜欢拉拉队员
You know, I like a cheerleader just as much as the next guy,
但下次还是小点声吧
but maybe try a stage whisper next time.
你准备好了吗 我们需要个胜利
You ready to do this? We need a victory.
你得进入最佳状态
You better bring your "A" game.
看 "系统教"的国税局档案
Look, Sistemics' IRS filings --
现在不是时候
Now is not a good time.
为了避税 一个组织必须确保
To be tax-exempt, an organization must be operated
其收入都不流向一个个人
so that none of its earnings inure to a private individual.
但看似 教会领袖
But it looks like the head of the church,
丹尼尔·柏林 买♥♥了一艘游艇
Daniel Berlin, bought a yacht.
丹尼·柏林不是教会领袖
Danny Berlin - isn't the head of the church.
-休·沃伦才是 -过去是
- Hugh Warren is. - Or was.
柏林上月接替了他
Berlin replaced him last month.
你在哪看到的
Where did you see that?
丹尼认识我
Danny knows me.
他一看到马克·雷蒙德
The minute that he sees Mark Raymond,
就会认出我来
he's gonna recognize me.
哈斯 怀特 该你们了
Haas and Wyatt, you're on deck.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
我还想喝酒呢
I want those shots.
我刚收到了OPR的电邮
I just got an e-mail from OPR.
我该怎么说
What do I say?
实话 米兰达在指挥你
The truth -- Miranda was running you.
但是我坚持的
At my insistence.
那无所谓
It doesn't matter.
是米兰达负责 她本不该那么做的
Miranda was in charge. She was supposed to know better.
瞧他啊 机械超人
There he goes again -- part man, part machine,
联调局之光
all Fed.
叫我机械战警吧
Just call me RoboCop.
好了 走吧 机械战警
All right, let's go, RoboCop.
不是吧
Seriously?
你杀了人
You killed someone,
他们却给你叫好 你还得意洋洋
and they're cheering you on and you're gloating?
机械战警是个死掉的警♥察♥ 被变成了机器人
RoboCop was a dead cop who turned into a robot.
不是个好故事
Not a happy story.
你在乎什么呢
Why do you care?
因为我有过你的经历
'Cause I've been in your shoes.
你干什么
What are you doing?
练习逮捕程序
Practicing my arrest procedure.
快拿下来 我们就要...
Get these off 'cause we're about to start the --
好吧
Okay.
看来你有个部分已经就绪了啊
Ooh, I see one part of you that's ready to go.
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你以前没这么无聊的
You used to be a lot more fun.
准备
Ready. And...
走
Execute.
重点不是我
But this is not about me.
就是
Yes, it is.
你不喜欢我的表现
You don't like how I'm acting
是因为我跟你的表现不同
because I'm not acting like you.
上周有人死了 德鲁
Someone died last week, Drew.
是啊 一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我只是做了该做的
Yeah, a terrorist. I did what needed to be done.
而你做的事显然不是一♥码♥事
Whatever you did clearly isn't the same
否则我们也不会聊这个了
or we wouldn't be having this talk.
你根本不知道我做了什么
You have no idea what I did.
是啊
No, I don't.
或许你该停止分♥析♥我的心理
So maybe you should stop psychoanalyzing me
去想想你是哪里有问题
and figure out whatever's broken in yourself.
去死吧
Go to hell.
学员们
Trainees.
上
Execute.
恭喜 干得好
Congratulations on a job well done.
该从练习转向实战演练了
Now it's time to move from exercise to live drill.
但这次 不再是
But this time, instead of starting
常规情况升级极端
with a routine situation that turns extreme,
你们要从极端情况入手
you're gonna start with an extreme situation
再进一步行动
and go from there.
这个危机 你们肯定没经历过
It's a crisis I can guarantee you've never encountered --
在三万英尺高空上
one at 30,000 feet.
你看电视了吗
Have you turned on the TV?
大家热议的不是我的国♥家♥安♥全♥纲领
They're not talking about my National Security platform
或女权
or women's rights.
而是那女人对一个
They are showing B-roll of that woman
大学新生动粗的视频
body-slamming a college freshman.
我明白 参议员
I understand, Senator,
但重要的是你没事
but the important thing is you're okay.
别应付我 米兰达
Don't try to handle me, Miranda.
别让我再看到那个怀兰
Just keep that Wyland woman out of my sight.
怀兰
Wyland!
你是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
抱歉 我反应过激了
I'm sorry. I overreacted.
但是总好过...
But it's better that than --
你不再跟参议员的竞选接洽了
You will no longer be liaising with the senator's campaign.
纽约联合反恐任务小组的头头
The head of the New York JTTF
反正也不该做这个
shouldn't have been doing that, anyway.
但是 我并不支持
But I don't believe
一次出局政策
in a one-strike-and-you're-out policy.
你还是个好探员 只是被吓到了
You're still a good agent. You just got spooked,
今晚市政厅的事我还需要全员出动
and I still need all hands on deck for the town hall tonight.
所以 做好工作 保持距离
So, do your job, keep your distance,
别把下任副总统惹火了 好吗
and try not to piss off the next Vice President, all right?
多谢
Thank you, ma'am.
我们接下来怎么办
What's our next move now?
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表