剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
What if I can get you an immunity deal?
你会改变主意吗
Would that change your mind?
我听说911调查委员会
I heard a rumor about a couple
曾向一对夫妇提出了一份协议
who got offered a deal by the 9/11 commission,
但花了好几年才达成
but it took years to get it.
但如果我能呢
But if, if I could.
好啊 当然了宝贝
Well yes, of course. Yes, sweetheart.
好 留着这个号♥码 我回头打给你
Okay, stay by this number. I'll call you back.
你和老爸又一起工作了 是吗
So you and dad are working together again, huh?
是的 我们想让你今晚回家吃饭
Yeah, we'd like you to come by the house for dinner tonight
我们再来讨论这件事
so we can discuss what it means.
我还是不去了
Uh, I think I'm gonna pass.
看着你和老爸在现实中上演"演《纸牌屋》夫妇"
Watching you and dad play The Underwoods all day
我可受不了
is enough for me.
我不是在征求你意见
I wasn't asking.
好好装扮一下
And wear something nice.
我们要拍全家福
We're gonna have our picture taken.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
什么事
What's up?
我发现了一些新资料 值得关注
I found something new I find interesting.
杰夫·麦克
Jeff Michaels.
你♥爸♥卧底时用过的名字之一吧
That was one of your dad's undercover aliases, right?
没错 这是他的笔迹
Yeah. And this is his handwriting.
-有多少本 -十几本
- How many books are there? - Dozens.
他每周在奥马哈卧底时
Every week that he was undercover in Omaha,
都会上交一本给他的接头人 佛瑞德·巴克斯特
he turned one of those in to his handler, Fred Baxter.
每一个卧底探员都要这么做
All undercover agents have to.
多谢
Thanks.
想交换一会儿任务吗
Interested in switching assignments for a bit?
一毕业就去卧底
An undercover assignment your first day out.
一定很激动吧 蕾娜
You must be excited, Raina.
看来不激动
Or not.
是什么环境 要卧底多久
What are we walking into and for how long?
我看了库里的档案
I've read Kouri's file.
我们能活下来吗
Will we even survive it?
我不知道如何向现在的生活告别
I don't know how to say goodbye to my life,
我很害怕
and I'm terrified.
紧张是很正常的
Well, it's normal to be nervous, all right?
如果局里觉得你不能胜任
Just know that the Bureau isn't gonna put you anywhere
是不会让你去的
if they didn't feel you could handle it.
你和妮尔麦说了你的感受吗
Have you talked to Nimah about how you're feeling?
没 妮尔麦无所畏惧
No, Nimah is fearless.
至少她需要这样告诉自己
Or at least she needs to tell herself she is.
我不能和她讲这些
I can't talk to her about any of this.
她不会理解的
She won't understand.
听着
Well, look.
我第一个接头人是这样告诉我的
Let me tell you something that my first handler told me.
找到精神支柱
Find an emotional anchor
就是那个生活中能让你踏实下来
the person in everyone's life that keeps them grounded,
保持清醒的人
that keeps them sane.
你的支柱不是妮尔麦 你就要去找到那个人
If that's not Nimah, you need to find that person.
你们俩怎么回事
What is up with you two?
你俩从《史密斯夫妇》变成《海岸情深》之前
You were a lot more fun before your "Mr. And Mrs. Smith" act
有趣多了
morphed into "By the Sea."
两部都是布拉德·皮特和安吉丽娜·朱莉合作的电影
我不再管她的事了
She is not my problem anymore.
那你怎么还偷偷黑进
Is that why you're secretly hacking
她父母的银行结单呢
into her parents' bank statements?
你想干什么
What do you want?
谢尔比刚刚偷了我们组跟进的
Shelby just stole the Department of Justice file
司法部档案
my team was working with.
那里面有什么
What was in them?
法规 记录以及涂黑的豁免协议
Statutes, transcripts, redacted immunity agreements.
她会被人抓到的
She's gonna get caught.
我知道不能调查
Look, I know I'm not supposed to work a case
亲属参与的案子
a family member's worked on,
但我朋友 想看我爸爸的日志
but my friend, she wanted me to see my father's logbooks,
我发现你是他在奥马哈的接头人
and I can see here that you were his handler during Omaha.
没错 我是
Yeah, I was.
从日志追查 要花上好几周
And slogging through logbooks, that's gonna take you weeks.
要知道信息都已经被筛选过了
You know, all the information's already culled.
没错 但是上面说应该有84篇日志
Right, but it says that there should be 84 logs,
每周一篇
one for every week,
但系统里只有83篇
but there are only 83 in the system.
他可能有一周交不了
Maybe he couldn't report in one week.
我不记得了
You know, I can't remember.
我本来也这么想 但你看
That's what I thought, but if you look,
这是第78本 这是第76本
there's a book 78, and there's a book 76,
但没有第77本
but there's no 77.
也许被标错了
Perhaps it's mislabeled.
没什么好担心的
I wouldn't worry about it.
情况是这样
All right.
天眼在曼哈顿 布鲁克林和皇后区
Skycam has eyes on 11 blue Tacomas
发现了11辆蓝色丰田塔库玛
moving through Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens,
但车牌都与布斯探员的不符
but none of the plates match Agent Booth's.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥把它们换掉了
The terrorist replaced them.
我们在排查其他车辆
We're running a check on the others now,
但问题是 当我们接近时
but here's the thing -- When we approach the truck,
我们得确保就是那辆车
we have to make sure it's the right one,
如果不是 佩拉尔可能会有所察觉
because if it's not, Perales could find out
我们就打草惊蛇了
and it could push him over the edge.
同意 我们得秘密行动
I agree. We have to keep this operation quiet.
如果有人发现此事
If anyone finds out about this,
就会引起混乱 那我们就没机会了
there will be so much chaos, we'll never stand a chance.
民众会惊慌 接着就会受到伤害
People will panic, and people will get hurt.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
-我们刚得到消息 -米兰达 快看
- and we've just received word... - Miranda. Look.
从这段泄露的视频中可见 艾丽克丝·帕里什
that video has leaked of Alex Parrish, seen here,
出现在联调纽约分局的停车场
in the garage of the FBI's New York field office
并携带着类似炸♥弹♥的物体
with what appears to be a bomb of some kind.
我们会继续跟进有关炸♥弹♥的情况
We'll keep you updated on the nature of the bomb, as well...
艾丽克丝 你看起来很害怕 别害怕
Alex, you look scared. Don't be.
德鲁 听我说
Drew, listen to me.
你想让大家这样记住你吗
Is this how you want to be remembered?
一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 叛徒
A terrorist? A traitor?
你说什么都不会让我改变主意
Nothing you say can change my mind.
欢迎来到终点
Welcome to the end.
你认为总统应该使用紧急处置权
Do you think the President should use his emergency powers
来暂停选举吗
to suspend the election?
我无法代表总统的意见
I can't speak for the President.
我只能代表自己 所以此时
I can only speak for myself, which is why, as of this moment,
我暂停了竞选活动来全力协助联调局
I am suspending my campaign so that I may fully assist the FBI.
米兰达 我有个办法可以找到德鲁
Miranda. I think I know a way to find Drew.
什么办法
Okay. What is it?
艾丽克丝一直在尝试定位手♥机♥
All this time, Alex has been trying to ping a cellphone,
如果神秘来电人用的是座机呢
but what if the voice was using a land line?
市里运营商太多了
There are too many carriers in the city.
太浪费时间
It'll take too much time.
如果我们可以缩小范围呢
Unless we can narrow down the field.
这个人很会耍花招
This guy, he's skilled when it comes to subterfuge.
我们得在他说话的间隙寻找线索
We need to listen to what's between his words.
我们可以通过信息截获系统
Well, we could use DITU to search for activity
搜索相符的声音活跃度
that matches the sounds we hear
就能找到德鲁的位置了
and then use that to narrow down on Drew's location,
但有个小问题
but there's just one little problem --
我们不算是联调局的人
We're not exactly in the FBI.
你们今天是的
You are today.
追踪一切线索
Track down every lead.
别搞砸了
Don't screw this up.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
凯勒布戒毒才两天 毒瘾还很强
Caleb is two days into withdrawals and jonesing.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表