剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什
My name is Alex Parrish.
保卫国家一直是我的夙愿
Protecting our country had always been my dream,
但我的人生却发生了翻天覆地的转变
but my life took a drastic turn.
一切始于九个月前
It all started nine months ago,
我前往联调局训练营的路上
on my way to the FBI academy.
不是我母亲杀了我父亲 是我杀的
My mother didn't shoot my father. I did.
-他是谁 -他曾为联调局工作
- Who was he? - He worked for the FBI.
但我很快能查到更多
I'll have more for you soon.
你觉得这些人中有人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
You think one of these people is a terrorist?
我们确信
We're pretty sure
他们去匡提科时 就已经恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
they already were a terrorist when they got to quantico.
我从未想过 在我拯救国家之前
I never thought before I'd save our country,
我要先自救
I'd have to save myself.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还逍遥法外
There's a terrorist out there,
都没人去抓他们
and no one's even looking for them.
我能帮你
I can help,
但要假装我觉得你是凶手才行
but I have to make it look like I think you're guilty.
你知道是谁射伤了你吗
Do you have any idea who shot you?
是艾丽克丝·帕里什
It was Alex Parrish.
我需要找出真♥相♥
I need to find the truth.
加利福尼亚州 奥克兰
联调局 举起手来
FBI! Hands! Show me your hands!
举起手来
Hands!
匡提科联调局学院
《What A Day》-- Josephine
这是沉浮训练 女士们先生们
This is sink or swim, ladies and gentlemen.
挣脱你们的手铐链 从泳池出来
Break free of your ties and get out of the pool.
让我看到你和你的搭档能好好合作
Show me you and your partner know how to work together
不能挣脱 就等着沉底吧
or...fail and sink to the bottom.
他们锁紧的时候 你交叉手腕了吗
Did you cross your wrists before they closed the zip ties?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
那样能留出足够的地方 让你...挣脱
'cause it gives you enough slack to do...this!
好了
There you go.
好样的 搭档
Way to go, partner!
如果我们扣紧手肘
I think if we lock our elbows,
就可以利用杠杆原理挣脱束缚
we could use the leverage to break the straps.
使劲拉也行的
Pulling real hard works, too.
我们不是要合作的吗
I thought we were supposed to do this together.
你如果能自己挣脱会更有成就感
You'll feel better if you figure it out yourself.
看路哦 佐治亚美女
Eyes on the road, Georgia peach.
应急指挥中心
给英雄的欢迎
A hero's welcome.
挨子弹不算什么英雄
Taking a bullet doesn't make anyone a hero.
我们今天做的事才重要
It's what we do today that matters.
你真准备好了吗 你不非得来的
Are you sure you're ready for this? You don't need to be here.
我是非得来
Yes, I do.
这就对了
Right answer.
助理行政局长在等你了
The executive assistant director's ready for you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我就要进那个会议室了
I'm walking into that conference room
但却没有新情报
with no new information.
等我出来时 我要答案
When I walk out, I want answers.
我要进展
I want progress.
我要知道艾丽克斯·帕里什在哪
I want to know where Alex Parrish is.
见到你我很高兴
It's good to see you.
我也是
You too.
我为了挣脱束带割伤了手 没什么大不了
I cut myself getting out of those zip ties. No big deal.
我的手腕也需要呵护呢
Oh, my wrist could use a little tender loving care, too.
你刚刚对我好狠啊
You worked me over in there.
天呐 好抱歉 谢尔比
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry, Shelby.
但你得承认 你今天有点拖后腿
But you have to admit, you were dragging a little today.
或许你是老深夜起来去厕所打电♥话♥
Maybe you're tired from all those late-night phone calls
累着了吧
you take in the bathroom.
家乡有人想你吗
Someone missing you back home?
就是家族生意 金钱不休息啊
Just the family business. Money never sleeps.
显然 艾丽克斯也是呢
And, apparently, neither does Alex
她在伦敦敲开市钟前就醒了
if she's awake before the London opening bell.
我差点没能按时完成 真讨厌 她也没帮忙
I hate that I barely finished in time -- no thanks to her.
别自责了
Don't blame yourself.
巴兹克斯就是一心想赢
Vasquez just plays to win.
我也想
So do I.
我就是受够了一直输
I'm just getting tired of losing.
好精彩的间谍训练啊 接下来做什么
Hey, really cool spy training. What's next?
以最短时间合上一个自封袋里的三明治吗
How fast you can close a sandwich in a ziplock bag?
承认吧 你很想念这些
Admit it -- you miss it.
你貌似有了个粉丝
Looks like you have a fan.
是跟踪狂差不多
More like a stalker.
我说什么那人都要质疑一番
Guy's obsessed with poking holes in everything I tell him.
他大概是离开法庭太久
Guess he's been away from the courtroom so long,
便决定审我了
he's decided to put me on trial.
这有什么的
Well, what's wrong with that?
你担心会经不起考察吗
You afraid you won't hold up under scrutiny?
我有男友了
I have a boyfriend.
你想知道你父亲的事
You wanted to know about your father.
这就是你的答案
Here's your answer.
是什么
What is it?
是局里有的关于他的一切
Everything the bureau has on him --
嘉奖 外勤报告
Commendations, field reports.
20年的服役 全部在里面了
20 years of his service, all right here.
你真想看吗
Are you sure you want to read it?
这就是我来的目的 廉姆
That's why I'm here, Liam --
查清他究竟是怎么样的人
to find out what kind of man he really was.
我只是希望你有心理准备
I just want to prepare you.
你等答案等了很久了
You've been waiting for answers for a long time,
这可能不是你想看到的答案
and these may not be the ones you hoped for.
如果需要人聊聊就来找我
I'm, uh, I'm here if you need to talk.
谢谢
Thank you.
瑞恩·布斯准下士
Lance corporal Ryan Booth.
上午11点 行为侧写
在海军陆战队服役四年
Served four years in the marine corps,
两次派驻伊♥拉♥克♥
including two tours of duty in Iraq.
曾获铜星勋章
Recipient of the bronze star.
谢尔比·怀特小姐
Ms. Shelby Wyatt.
射击冠军 罗兹奖学金获奖者
Champion marksman, Rhodes Scholar...
也是一名光荣的新秀探员
And proud debutante.
这是你们向世人展示的面孔
These are the faces you present to the world...
是你们告诉别人的自己的故事
the story you tell about yourself.
但在一切表象之下
But underneath that narrative
是真正决策你行为的心理活动
lies the psychology that drives you.
在破解罪案时 证据能告诉你作案手法
When dealing with the crime, the evidence tells you how.
犯人的心理告诉你犯罪动机
The psychology tells you why.
这能让你真正了解犯人
It allows you to know the criminal.
在了解敌人前 要先了解自己
Before you know the enemy, you have to know yourself.
你们在申请成为联调局探员时
When you applied to the FBI,
我们做了所有人的心理侧写
we constructed psychological profiles of you...
是对你们精神层面的长处
Breakdowns of your mental strengths
和情感弱点的详细分♥析♥
and emotional weaknesses.
但光是我们了解你们还不够
But it's not enough for us to look inside you.
你们得证明自己有了解他人的能力
You have to prove that you can look inside each other...
学员和分♥析♥员都参加
NAT and analyst alike.
在办案时 你们要和从未谋面的目标打交道
In the field, this is the kind of work
这种分♥析♥技巧正是你们所需要的
that you do with a subject you've never met.
你们在这相处了三周
Here, you've been together for three weeks.
你们要做一份侧写报告
So you are going to conduct profiles
里面包含你观察到的别人的优缺点
based on the strengths and weaknesses you find.
要完全真实 要深入挖掘
Get real, get deep,
要毫无保留的说出来
don't hold anything back.
你们最好能交出让我满意的答卷
I'd better be impressed.
尽管分♥析♥我
Profile me all you want.
我可是知无不言
I'm an open book.
我听过 来自《美国精神病人》
Yeah, I've heard of it... "American Psycho."
小菜一碟
This will be easy.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表