剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
这个方向是对的
following the victim's presentations.
第九个被害人实在蹊跷
I-I can't stop looking at nine.
小孩的高脚座椅后面怎么会溅上食物
The -- the food spatter behind the kid's high chair
一点都不合理
doesn't make sense.
或许他把婴儿移了地方
Maybe he moved the baby
或许这个孩子就喜欢把食物扔到后面
or maybe the kid likes throwing food behind him.
可他之前从来不动孩子的
No, but he never moved a kid before.
有人同意艾瑟学员的观点吗
Does anyone else agree with trainee Asher?
我们还没有达成共识
We haven't reached consensus yet.
你们最好抓紧 没多少时间了
You better hurry up. We're running out of time.
要么说服他们你是对的
Convince them that you're right
要么就跟他们意见一致
or jump on board with their theory.
我已经知道答案了
I already know the answer.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
杰弗斯的案子确实很血腥
The Jeffers case is pretty brutal.
但我想你当警♥察♥的肯定见过类似的案子
I mean, I'm -- I'm sure you've seen stuff like this as a cop.
我见过 所以我没事
Yes, I have. So I'm fine.
时间到
Time.
哪个组负责艾伦·杰弗斯 即"弑夫杀手"
Which team had Alan Jeffers, AKA the widowmaker?
我们觉得八号♥被害人是假的
Um, we picked victim number eight.
他窒息而亡 但不是被勒死的
He was asphyxiated but not strangled,
因此我们觉得他应该是被塑料袋闷死的
so we thought maybe a plastic bag over his head.
不错
Good work.
他是被鲍勃·伯达拉杀死的 不是杰弗斯
That was Bob Berdella's victim, not Jeffers.
答案正确
That's correct.
现在轮到"低保户妈妈杀手"了
And now for my very own welfare mom killer.
我们觉得是四号♥被害人
Well, we're going with number four.
我们考虑了很多因素
There are many factors,
但关键是她孩子的年龄跟别的不同
but it's the age of the witness that really cinched it.
很不错 你们都通过了
Really good work. You all passed.
但现在真正的考验是
But now for the real test --
该如何不让这些案子影响到你们
How not to take it home with you.
这份工作总会让你看到一些不想看的事
Everything you see in this job you cannot unsee.
但你们要学会将它隔离出来
But you can find a way to compartmentalize it,
尘封在脑海中某个地方
put it in a box in your mind,
自己选择打开这些记忆的时间
choose when to open that box.
有时候你们需要减减压
And then sometimes you just need to take the edge off.
那么 各位老人家
So the old settler...
今晚第一轮酒我请客 干得漂亮
Tonight, first round's on me. Good work.
-谢谢 -做得不错
- Thank you. - Good job today.
每组案件里的伪受害人不止一个 对吧
There was more than one fake in each group, right?
我是说 这种测试多少都有反转的情况
I-I mean, there's always a twist to these exercises,
而你给我们组多加了一个 是吧
and you put an extra body in our pile, didn't you?
没有 就一个
No. No, just the one.
我知道 但如果你仔细看这个...
Yeah, but, I mean, if -- if you look at this --
西蒙 你今天的表现让我刮目相看
You know, your work impressed me today, Simon.
我一直在注意你
I was watching you.
你考虑到了所有的证据
You considered all of the evidence,
从不轻易下结论
you didn't jump to any conclusions.
这样的侧写能力是学不来的
Good profiling like that can't be taught.
只能靠自己感悟
It can only be felt.
但我要告诉你 每个优秀侧写师会跟你说的事
But I'll give you a tip every good profiler will tell you --
一件事你盯得越久
The longer you stare at something,
就会变得越加模糊不清
the more out of focus it becomes.
找到真♥相♥很简单
Finding the truth can be simple.
接受简单的事却很困难
It's accepting the simplicity that's hard.
呼叫廉姆·奥康纳
不用 你继续打电♥话♥ 我可以等
Oh, no. Go ahead. Make your call.I'll wait.
不用了 没什么重要的事
No, it's not important.
我还以为咱俩又能信任彼此了呢
And here I thought we were trying to trust each other again.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你不喜欢我骗你
Well, you didn't like it when I lied to you,
但现在你骗我就没问题了吗
But now it's okay for you to lie to me?
我知道你去看他了
I know you went to go see him.
我不知道的是 为什么你不想告诉我
What I don't know is why you don't want to tell me about it.
我们一起用信息截获系统工作
You and me working the DITU system --
就像以前一样
Just like the old days, huh?
好了 没空追忆过去 时间紧迫
Okay, no time to reminisce. Every second counts.
你不了解这些重审组的人 审讯手段相当了得
You don't know these HIG guys. They could break the rock.
我在采集闭路监控 安保摄像头
I'm grabbing CCTV footage, security cams,
银行监控 图片分享
ATM cams, snapchats,
爆♥炸♥那天早上 艾丽克丝公♥寓♥附近
anything in the vicinity of Alex's apartment
所有的图像信息
the morning of the bombing.
看到她了
There she is.
她跟西蒙提过的街对面的监控拍到的
From the security camera across the street she told Simon about.
好 然后她去了哪
Okay, where does she go next?
她去哪了
Where did she go?
她不见了
She's gone.
之后没有摄像头捕捉到她
No camera has her on the block after that.
她就这么凭空消失了 怎么可能
She just vanished into thin air? How is that possible?
那是个盲区
It's a blind spot.
城里面是有不少
There's plenty of them in the city,
但范围并不广 1.5米到3米
but they're not very big -- 5 to 10 feet.
一定有人等在那里 准备带走她
Somebody must have been waiting in one to take her.
如果恐♥怖♥分♥子♥真在联调局内部
If the terrorist really is in the FBI,
他们就会知道这些盲区
they'd know about them.
我们需要人帮忙了
Okay, we need help.
我们需要一个能够悄悄
We need someone who can leave this building
离开这幢楼的人
without being noticed.
我猜我被开除之后 发生了不少事
I guess a lot happened after I got thrown out.
我们关押了三名艾丽克丝的同伙
We're holding three of Alex's conspirators,
你们俩依然是自♥由♥的
and you're both still free.
这是怎么回事
How did that happen?
你想要什么 小鬼
What do you want, little man?
能信任你们吗
Can we trust you?
这话应该我们来问
Can we trust you?
我们在想办法救艾丽克丝 你们帮不帮忙
We are trying to save Alex's life. Are you with us or not?
你们需要什么
What do you need?
我们需要一个人查出盲区那里有什么
We need one of you to find out what's in this blind spot
另一个要让人觉得你们俩还在这里
and the other to make it look like you're both still here
为了不引起怀疑
as to not raise suspicion.
这事只有你们俩能做到了
You guys are the only ones who could do it.
听我说 外面还有第二枚炸♥弹♥
Listen to me. there's a second bomb out there,
你们得专心找到它
and you need to be focused on finding that.
让局里专心找你第二枚炸♥弹♥吧
Let the bureau focus on your second bomb.
不是我的炸♥弹♥ 第一个也不是
It's not my bomb, and neither was the first.
如果你不断自我暗示
Oh, any lie can become the truth
任何谎言都能成真
if you tell it to yourself enough.
请听我说
Just please listen to me.
我找到一段铜丝编织引线
I found a piece of braided copper wire.
联调局泄露的数据中包含的部件表
The FBI data breach contains a list of components
与那根不匹配...
that does not match the --
你不能又当纵火犯 又当消防员
You cannot be the firefighter when you're the arsonist.
在我得到我想要的回答之前
And until you tell me what I need to hear,
你说什么我都不信
I can't believe a word you're saying.
这才是规矩
See, that's how it works.
请记住我审过上百个像你一样编故事的人
Please remember I sat across from hundreds of storytellers just like you.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我说的是事实
I am telling the truth.
我知道你相信
And I believe you believe that.
所以你才那么危险
Which is what makes you so dangerous.
你说得对 我不了解你
You're right. I don't know you.
但我愿意了解你
But I'd like to learn.
特别是你的痛苦耐受力如何
Especially your threshold for suffering.
你坚持得时间越长
The longer you hold out,
你在乎的人就会更痛苦
The harder it's going to be for those you care about.
想想你的母亲
Think about your mother.
如果她的秘密公之于众会怎么样
What if her secrets came to light, huh?
还有你的朋友们
And your friends.
他们的事业已经完了
Their careers are already over.
他们会因叛国罪被判终身监禁
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表