剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
The others from that day,
他们都留了下来
they stayed on.
伊恩·托尔伯特 罗斯·爱德华兹
Ian Tolbert, Ross Edwards.
罗斯·爱德华兹 没错
Ross Edwards, yes.
结果他没有我们想象中那么坚强
Turned out that he wasn't as strong as we thought he was.
他不得以被送到山林小屋里疗养康复
He had to be sent down to the lodge for rehabilitation.
我曾对他报以很大的期望
I wished the world for him,
但他却迷失了
but he was...lost.
灵魂困在自己的肉身里
Trapped inside his vessel.
他最终离开了皮囊 自♥由♥了
He's finally shed his skin. He's free.
你一直都是更强的那一个
You were always the stronger one.
我很高兴见到你 凯勒布
I'm so pleased to see you, Caleb.
非常高兴
So pleased.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Of course.
你说得对
You were right.
我们班确实有个学员隐瞒了健康状况
A trainee in my class is hiding a medical condition.
要是有更容易的办法就好了
I just -- I just wish there was an easier way.
是
It's...
德鲁
Drew.
我就知道你会收到信息
I knew you'd get the message.
我也知道你清楚局里的唯一盲区位置
I knew you'd know the only blind spot in the FBI.
这周早些时候 我接到一个电♥话♥
Earlier this week, I got a phone call.
他对我的事了若指掌
They knew things about me, personal things.
他说如果我不照做
They said if I didn't do what they asked,
他就会杀了凯勒布
they would kill Caleb.
所以我就照做了
So I did what they wanted.
我用马克·雷蒙德的名字租了辆SUV
I-I rented an SUV - under the name Mark Raymond.
我开到了一个交接地点
I drove it to a drop point.
于是我们见面了
That's where you saw me.
我真不知道我是要去接西蒙和威尔
I had no idea that I was picking up Simon and Will.
你把他们带去哪了
Where did you take them?
扬克斯市的一间仓库
A warehouse in Yonkers.
然后 我沿街开了四百多米
After that, I drove - a quarter mile down the street
下了车 走回去想看看情况
and I walked back to see what I could see,
但他们已经走了
but they were already gone.
那个来电人再没联♥系♥我
I never heard from the caller again.
直到他又打来让你安装升级系统
Until they called you to install this upgrade.
不 那不是他 是我自己要装的
No, that wasn't them. That's me.
我利用公♥司♥的软件追踪了所有来电
I traced all the calls in my company's software.
是我们的声音混交在一起
It's our voices braided together,
有时是所有人的声音 有时是两个人
sometimes all of us, sometimes two of us,
他运用的是联调局内部的服务器
and they're running through a server here inside this building.
我想如果能让我的人进来
I figured if I could get my people in,
安装一个后门程序
install a backdoor --
就能搞清楚来电的初始位置
Figure out where the calls are being sent from.
这可能纯属找死
This could be a suicide mission.
如果这个人在局里
I mean, if the person's in here,
他就会知道我的所为
they're gonna know what I'm doing.
但我不在乎
But I don't care.
我想让西蒙跟威尔平安回来
I want to get Simon and Will back safe.
我想结束这一切
I want all of this to stop.
不仅只有你被要挟
You're not the first one this has happened to.
你怎么没来找我 谢尔比
Why didn't you just come to me, Shelby?
我是想保护你
Well, I wanted to protect you.
凯勒布今天本应拖住你 让你来不了
Caleb was supposed to keep you out of the office today.
你跟凯勒布联♥系♥了
You're talking to Caleb?
你以为只有你一个人
Oh, you think you're the only one
足智多谋 善用策略啊
who knows how to run countermeasures.
你是想我们赶紧去抓这个混♥蛋♥
Now, can we go catch this son of a bitch,
还是想掏出枪 再用枪指着我呢
or do you need to wave your gun around some more?
我真的很想你
I really missed you.
艾丽克丝呢
Where's Alex?
瑞恩 我今天很累了
Ryan, I have had a long day.
不想再经历一次了
One I'd rather not relive.
你找艾丽克丝·帕里什干什么
Why do you want to talk to Alex Parrish?
因为娜塔莉·巴兹克斯
Because the last person
之前见到的最后一个人就是艾丽克丝
who saw Natalie Vasquez alive was Alex.
我们追查了巴兹克斯最后一天的踪迹
We followed Vasquez's last day,
因此发现了这个
which is how we found this.
艾丽克丝帮娜塔莉绕过了安检
Alex helped Natalie bypass security
之后就再没人见过她了
on the last day anybody saw her alive.
这就是证据
That's the proof.
我知道你不想相信
I know you don't want to believe it,
但你也不能对此视而不见
but you can't ignore it, either.
找到她
Find her.
立刻找到她
Find her now.
凯勒布
Caleb.
-醒醒 -不要
- Wake up. - No.
我来了也不醒吗
Not even for me?
我拍的视频起作用了吗
Did my video work?
丹·柏林一小时前被拘捕了
Dan Berlin was taken into custody about an hour ago.
因为你的那段录像
And because of your recording,
他对炸♥弹♥一事供认不讳
he confessed to the bombing.
罗斯呢
And Ross?
他一年多前上吊自杀了
He hanged himself a little over a year ago.
他们把尸体埋在了房♥子那边
They buried his body on the property.
通知了他的家人
They notified his family.
这事我们起诉不了
There's really nothing we can prosecute there,
但没关系 凯勒布
but that's all right, Caleb.
司法部长已经跟他达成协议了
The Attorney General has already agreed to the deal.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
还谈什么协议
The deal?
他承认了谋划炸♥弹♥袭击
He admitted to planning the bombing.
就该判终身监禁啊
That's consecutive life sentences right there.
但如果我们将柏林关进监狱
Okay, but if we arrest Berlin, put him in jail,
"系统教"只会跟他撇清关系
then Sistemics just disavows him
一切如故
and nothing changes.
那又怎样 你就这样放了他吗
S-So what? You're just gonna let him walk?
是 但有代价
Yes, for a price.
柏林很害怕坐牢
Berlin is so afraid of jail,
他同意放弃了"系统教"的纳税豁免权
he agreed to give up Sistemics' tax-exempt status.
也就是说 他们就要没资金运转了
So that means their coffers will be empty.
他们这下玩完了
They will be bled dry.
没钱跟反对他们的人打官司了
They won't be able to litigate naysayers.
他们邪教的真面目将被揭发
They're going to be exposed as the cult that they are.
你当初可不是这么说的
That's not how you sold me on this.
这会耗上好几年 甚至几十年
That's gonna take years, decades even.
多久都不重要 凯勒布
Doesn't matter how long, Caleb.
罗斯呢 他死了
And what about Ross? He's dead.
他们说是自杀
They call it suicide,
但我们都知道那是谋杀
but we both know that it's murder.
他们逼他这么做的
They made him do it.
我们救不了他
And we can't save him,
但这之后 我们能救下很多个"罗斯"
but we can save the next Ross and everyone after that,
但你要答应我 凯勒布
but you have to promise me something, Caleb.
你不能向任何人吐露此事
You cannot say a word of this to anyone.
包括谢尔比
That includes Shelby.
她联♥系♥了我 留了口信
Now, she called me and she left a message.
她知道什么吗
Does she know anything?
她知道我在为你当卧底
She knows I was working undercover for you.
好吧 你什么都不能跟她说
Okay, you cannot tell her anything.
如果知道我们是违规
This whole deal falls apart
才走到这一步 这个协议就打水漂了
if they knew that we bent the rules to get here.
你懂吗
Do you understand that?
吐露一个字 整件事就完蛋了
One word can bring this whole thing down around you.
不 我不懂
No, I don't understand,
因为柏林被释放 罗斯却死了
'cause Berlin gets to walk, Ross is dead,
谢尔比永远不会再理我了
and Shelby's never gonna talk to me again,
我这是什么下场
so where does that leave me?
没人会知道我做了什么
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表