剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我以为你请病假了
I thought you called in sick.
我好些了
I'm feeling better.
但还是别离我太近
But you should keep a little distance.
你不觉得一起工作感觉怪怪的吗
Is it weird for you to be working together?
你是说我和汉娜
Oh, me and Hannah?
我和你
Me and you?
还是我和艾丽克丝
Me and Alex?
原来你就想让我说一遍
You just wanted me to say that
我就能感觉到这有多荒唐了 对吧
so I could hear how crazy it sounds, didn't you?
好吧 确实很荒唐
Well, I know it's crazy,
所以我要申请调离
which is why I put in for a transfer.
我很遗憾... 因为我正试着接纳
Well, I'm sorry to hear that... because I'm trying.
我喜欢汉娜 我对艾丽克丝也很好
I like Hannah, and I'm being nice to Alex.
事实上 我想带她去吃午餐
In fact, I thought I'd take her to lunch.
你真够意思
That's nice of you.
但你来买♥♥单
But you're going to pay for it.
你让我经历了那么多 这也是理所应当的
Seems only fair after everything you've put me through.
我能理解
I can understand that.
借过
Excuse me.
好吧 你开心就好
Yeah, have fun.
你有空吗
Have a minute?
我能说没有吗
Can I say no?
我知道你怪我伤害了瑞恩
Look, I know you blame me for hurting Ryan,
但那时候我被陷害 找不到别人来帮我
but I had no one else to turn to when I was framed.
只有他相信我
He's the only one who's ever believed in me.
没错 因为他正直 正派 讲信用
Right, because he has integrity, decency, and honor.
你还爱着他吗
Are you still in love with him?
我明白了
Okay.
你来找我就是为了把我惹毛吗
Is that why you came in here, just to press my buttons?
不是 实际上是"按"这个
No, actually, just to press this one.
我不在时 技术部门的人把它放在了我桌子上
Tech support left it at my desk when I was gone,
但我不知道
and I couldn't figure out
如何用手♥机♥连接局里的网络数据库
how to mobile-access the Bureau's network database.
给我
Hand it over.
-你没开玩笑吧 -怎么了
- Okay. Are you serious? - What?
我说了 你是作战部门的
I told you -- you're in Operations.
你新配的许可级别没有离线操作权限
Your new clearance level doesn't allow for off-network access.
你当我是傻子吗
How stupid do you think I am?
算了
You know what? Forget it.
我没必要跟你解释
I don't owe you an explanation.
你刚失去了唯一的一次警告机会
You just used up your one warning.
我懂了
I understand.
手♥机♥忘了拿
You forgetting something?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
还有一个问题
We still have a problem.
怎么进入服务器机房♥且不被人察觉
How do we get inside the server room without being seen?
我有个主意
I have an idea,
这主意你不会喜欢的
but you're not gonna like it.
发布爆♥炸♥威胁警报
We call in a bomb threat.
请排成一列离开大楼
Please exit the building single file.
请排成一列离开大楼
Please exit the building single file.
请排成一列离开大楼
Please exit the building single file.
晚上7点 接近线人
你打扮得像个三陪女
You look like an escort.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
这顿你请 对吧
This is on you, right?
看你点什么了
Depends on what you order.
看他们任务完成得如何吧
Let's see what they can pull off, shall we?
可利用的目标人物不多
Not too many strong candidates,
大家还不能都选择同一目标
and we all can't pick the same one.
那边那个文采飞扬的国会议员
Well, that congressman waxing poetic over there --
肯定有远见
definite visionary.
我要让他当我线人
I gonna make him my informant.
来三杯
Make it three glasses.
找到了
Bingo.
看到那个请人喝皇冠威士忌的西装男了吗
See that suit buying everyone Crown Royal at the bar?
西装多金男遇到性感大♥波♥女...
A little more of that, little bit of this...
不出一小时我就能让他像阿黛尔一样高歌♥
...I'll have him singing like Adele in an hour.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
米兰达从没说过不让一起执行任务
So, Miranda never said not to pair up.
我觉得咱俩能搞定那个服务生
I like our chances with that waiter over there --
他好像跟所有参议员都很熟
seems to know all the senators well.
你觉得如何 橄榄球强将
What say, Johnny Football?
想联手策反他吗
Want to team up and turn him?
如果我们热情地接近他 会吓走他
If we come at him hot, he'll spook.
等他来找我们吧
Let's wait for him to come to us.
你怎么知道他会开口
How do you know he'll talk?
一瓶麦卡伦威士忌怎么样
A bottle of Macallan?
你太可爱了
That is so cute.
我不知道你一向在哪泡吧
I don't know where you've been drinking,
但要四张一百块才能买♥♥到一瓶威士忌
but you'll need four of those to get one bottle of that.
被你发现了 我不怎么喝酒
You caught me. Not much of a drinker.
也从来不怎么喜欢抽雪茄
Never been much into cigars, either.
大多数运动员都会避免接触影响比赛成绩的东西
Most pro athletes avoid anything that impacts performance.
那为什么还要抽
So why do it at all?
我什么都会再试 看看我的品味是否有变
I'll try anything again to see if my tastes have changed.
如果只坚持自己认为喜欢的东西
If you only cling to what you think you like...
谁知道是否会错失些什么
who knows what you're missing out on?
看来雨人和茉莉公主
Looks like Rain Man and Princess Jasmine
电影《雨人》中男主角的哥哥
茉莉公主为动画片《阿♥拉♥丁神灯》中的角色之一
联手攻破他们的目标
are double-teaming their target.
我已经有了目标
I've got my mark --
刚刚看到那个帅气的服务员
just saw that cute busboy take a handout
从角落的桌子上拿了钱
from that corner table over there.
我敢打赌他的口袋已经好几次塞满了小费
Betcha he's had his pockets greased a few times.
学着点
Mira y aprende.
再见
Arrivederci.
如果你把链子投进邮件里 就还回去了
You know, if you drop those in the mail, they get returned.
信箱就在外面
There's a mailbox right outside.
我们可以一起去
We can go together.
我想他 懂吗
I miss him. Okay?
大学毕业几个月后
A couple months after college,
我跟我女友艾丽西娅去维加斯
I went to Vegas for the NFL Draft
参加橄榄球联盟选秀大会
with my girlfriend, Alicia.
我们从芝加哥一路开到那里
We drove all the way down from Chicago,
想着一路上会玩得很开心
figured we'd make a little road trip out of it.
那是我人生中最美好的四天
It was the best four days of my life.
自此之后 我身上一直带着这个
Carried this with me ever since.
艾丽西娅现在在哪
Where's Alicia now?
点单吗
So, what can I get you guys?
也许我们也应该两人合作
Maybe we should play double-up, too.
看到那桌在亲热的情侣了吗
See those lovebirds kissing at that table over there?
他们简直如胶似漆
They cannot keep their hands off each other.
这样我也行
I could work with that.
我们可以假扮一对热恋的新婚夫妇
We could, uh -- We could play newlyweds in love,
假装跟他们一样 打破他们的戒备心
knock down their defenses by pretending to be just like them.
如果你不撒谎 我想我们的进展会更大
I think we'll make more headway if you don't lie.
你父亲那边有进一步的消息吗
Any further word from your father?
他正在与克罗地亚的法律参事合作
Ah, he's working with a legal attache in Croatia,
试图追查萨玛的下落
trying to track down Samar,
但他也就能帮到这个份上
but, you know, his favors only extend so far.
你说过艾瑞丝可能认识些人
You said that Iris might have some contacts.
也许我该自己来处理这事
Maybe I should've handled this myself.
好 那对情侣要走了
Okay. The couple is on the move.
我要一个人去碰碰运气了
I think I'm gonna chance it alone.
这一镖是为我女儿特里西娅投的
That is for my little girl, Tricia.
你也有女儿吗
You've got one, too?
你看起来很年轻啊
You seem so young.
她出生时 我年纪还小
Had her when I was too young.
她现在跟我前任住一起
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表