剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
and she could have ended up exposing all of us.
米兰达与我意见相悖 发现我告诉联调局时
When Miranda disagreed and she learned I told the FBI,
她大发雷霆
she was furious.
也许她觉得
Well, maybe she felt you were
你背叛了一名优秀的探员
turning your back on a good agent.
一名优秀的探员绝对不会感情用事
A good agent never puts emotions before logic.
也许艾丽克丝感情用事
Even Alex, - as emotional as she may be,
但她都知晓是非 而这让你感到困扰
knows what is right, - and that's what haunts you.
你觉得她疯了
You think she's crazy,
但你也知道她有可能是对的
but you also know she may be right.
你对蕾娜做的事不会让你感到困扰吗
Does what you did to Raina not haunt you?
我们都有...
We're all haunted...
困扰的事
by something.
佩拉尔学员 你诱骗了我的委托人吗
Trainee Perales, did you entrap my client?
请定义诱人犯罪 奥康纳探员
Define "Entrapment," Agent O'Connor.
诱使他人实施
To induce someone to commit a criminal act
原本未必会犯下的罪行
they would otherwise be unlikely to commit.
那根据这个定义 诱人犯罪也包括
So by that definition, entrapment would include, say,
一个探员明知嫌犯是暴♥力♥性犯罪者
an agent buying a prostitute for a suspect
还是会为他招♥妓♥来收买♥♥他吗
they knew were a violent sex offender?
或者一个探员给一个穷孩子十万
Or an agent giving a broke kid $100,000
让他背着书包满城跑吗
to carry a backpack across town?
是的
Yes.
那么你呢 芝加哥那件事
And what about you, in Chicago?
向民兵组织的人售卖♥♥AR-15自动步♥枪♥吗
Selling Panther Oracle AR-15s to a bunch of militia guys?
这事私下再说
We can discuss this in my office.
直到最近我才弄清整件事的时间线
See, the timeline never made sense to me until recently.
但也许你可以
Maybe you can tell me
告诉我整理得对不对 好吗
if I have all the pieces now, though, okay?
芝加哥警方在地铁L线阻止了一场持枪抢劫
Chicago P.D. stops an armed robbery on the "L" train.
警♥察♥冲进去
The cops rush in to find a perp
寻找一名手持全新AR-15冲♥锋♥枪♥的罪犯
with a brand-new Oracle AR-15 assault rifle.
发生枪战 场面喧嚣
Guns on guns, everybody yelling,
警♥察♥最后抓到了这个人
and the cops finally get their guy, right,
但犯人已经杀了两个无辜的旁观者
but not before he kills two innocent bystanders --
保罗·李♥希♥登斯坦 66岁
Paul Lichtenstein, age 66,
艾丽西娅·兰登
and Alicia Landon...
33岁
33 years old.
佩拉尔先生 你太过分了
Mr. Perales, you are way out of line.
芝加哥那桩案子是个悲剧
What happened in Chicago was a tragedy.
是吗 哪一部分
Yeah? Which part?
是我那怀有身孕的未婚妻与一个高中英语老师
My pregnant fiance and a high-school English teacher
死在L线上的部分
died on an "L" train,
还是你把枪卖♥♥给罪犯的部分呢
or that she died because of guns that you put there?
你本可以直接来跟我谈
You could have come to me directly!
-你毁了... -什么 你的职业生涯吗
- You jeopardized -- - What? Your career?!
有人丧命了 而你却在担心你的养老金
People died, and you're worried about your pension!
我担心的是 你是否应待在匡提科
No, I'm worried about whether you belong at Quantico!
你去控告橄榄球联盟 又没人逼你打球
Suing the NFL when no one forced you to play football.
没人逼你去签几百万的合同
No one made you take a multi-million-dollar contract.
你就是个挑事的
You're a crusader!
也没人逼你向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥出♥售♥武器
Nobody made you sell guns to terrorists, either.
我不知道你有什么目的
I don't know what it is you're looking for...
但你在这里达成不了
but you're not gonna find it here.
你被淘汰出匡提科了
You are done at Quantico.
联调局不需要你这样的探员
The FBI doesn't need agents like you.
德鲁 我会跟他谈
Drew, I'll talk to him.
别说了 不用谈了
Stop. No more talking!
离我远点
Stay the hell out of my life,
应该很容易 因为我被踢走了
which should be easy 'cause I'll be gone.
抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
不敢相信你会那么做
I can't believe you would do that.
因为你 我们才失格了
We failed because of you.
我不会在庭上说谎
I'm not gonna lie on the stand.
没人让你说谎
Okay, no one asked you to.
不 你让我站上去
No, you asked me to go up there
声称我知道发生了什么 但我并不知道
and say that I know what happened, but I don't.
因为大家懒得去查 所以没人知道
Nobody knows because nobody bothered to look.
他们放弃了
They gave up.
你搞没搞清状况 怀特
Where do you get off, Wyatt?
这里的重点是将犯人定罪
This was about getting a conviction,
不是指控联调局搜查不当
not about accusing the FBI for mismanaging a search.
这根本不重要
It doesn't even matter.
我们说什么都无济于事
It doesn't matter what either of us said.
那一家人讨不回公道了
That family is never gonna get justice.
这件事没完
The story hasn't ended.
尸首甚至不能入土为安
They don't even have a body to bury.
有些事情就是没有答案或结局
Some questions don't have answers or endings,
虽然你给了我们一个失败的结局
although you provided us one by failing our team.
你能不能不这么无礼
Can you just stop being so flip about this for one second?
只有小孩子才会认为凡事都有结果
Only a child thinks everything is going to work out.
我不知道是因为你父母双亡
Now, I don't know if it's because your parents died
还是你出身显赫 娇生惯养
or you're just white and wealthy and weak with privilege,
不是凡事都成修成正果的
but not everything has a neat ending.
就像你在萨格勒布聘的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
And just like that P.I. from Zagreb
根本查不到你想查的事情
who couldn't find whatever it was that you were looking for,
而联调局的一场测验也解决不了这单案子
some FBI training exercise isn't going to fix it, either.
别再给我的职业生涯添乱
And don't ever screw with my career again.
担心我需要增援吗
Worried I might need backup?
反正就是担心
Just worried.
找到西蒙了吗
Did you find Simon?
但他不再是我们认识的西蒙了
But he's not the man we knew.
我要把卡车开回去
I'm gonna take the truck back.
妮尔麦 不如你开车送艾丽克丝吧
Nimah, why don't you drive Alex?
谢谢
Thanks.
要开暖风吗
Do you want the heat on?
不用
I'm fine.
他怎么样了
How is he?
西蒙吗
Simon?
希望他找到内心的平静
I hope he finds peace.
我还以为你不在乎他呢
I didn't think you cared about him.
你在匡提科时就表现出来了
You had it out for him at Quantico.
我想让他为自己犯的错付出代价
I wanted him to pay for his sins,
而不是当别人的替罪羔羊
not the sins of someone else.
因伊莱亚斯的恶行受累的不只他一个
And he's not the only one paying for what Elias did.
BGM: California - Mazzy Star
你 巴兹克斯
You. Vasquez.
巴兹克斯怎么了
What about Vasquez?
很显然 她有急事请假了
Apparently, she requested an emergency leave of absence.
你说得对
You're right.
我们变了
We've changed.
都变了
All of us.
"中♥央♥车站爆♥炸♥案"改变了我们
Grand Central changed us.
即便经历了这么多 有一个人始终没变
There is one person who hasn't changed through all of this.
他一如既往地关心你
He always cared for you.
至今仍关心着...
He still does...
即使他隐藏了这份心意
even if he tries not to show it.
我觉得你该知道这点
I think you should know that.
不管前路多坎坷
No matter how dark it gets,
他会一路相随 艾丽克丝
you have him, Alex.
我知道了
I know.
你知道什么了
What do you know?
我去那间房♥子看了
I went to the house.
我知道他们大批购置武器 有所图谋
I know they're collecting weapons for something,
而你也参与了
and you're a part of it.
我昨天跟前天都看到你了
I saw you yesterday and the day before.
你今早骗了我
You lied to me this morning,
还有上周 谁知道你骗我多久了
last week, - and who knows for how long?
你新年也许都没回老家
You maybe didn't even go away for New Year's.
然后呢
And...?
蕾娜 我爱你
Raina, I love you.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表