剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
其他人也不可能知道
Neither would anyone else.
跟你一伙
我确定米拉达现在已经查清了
Pretty sure Miranda will have found that out by now.
她只要走出房♥间过来就行了
Just needed to get her out of the room to do it.
我对这些事情感到抱歉
I am so sorry about all this.
不必 我记得她是什么样人
Don't be. I remember what she's like.
-我可以继续回去保护你了吗 -当然
- Can I get back to protecting you now? - Absolutely.
对不起 米兰达
Um, I'm sorry, Miranda
听着 我不知道你有什么企图
Hey, look, I don't know what you're up to,
但是我们俩要有的聊了
but you and I are gonna have to have a very, very long talk
很快就去找你谈
very, very soon
因为有太多人训斥过你
because too many people have called you to the carpet,
而我没听进去
and I didn't listen.
现在我知道他们是对的
Now I know they were right.
跟你一伙
楼梯
-我们要上报 -我能搞定
- We got to call this. - I got this.
-德鲁 听我说 -我们能搞定
- Drew, listen to me! - We got this.
佩拉尔 帕里什 下面怎么回事
Perales, Parrish, what's going on down there?!
赶快整理绳索
Come on! Clear your line!
-好吧 -一
- Okay. - One.
好
Okay.
好
Yeah.
你知不知道你现在有多危险
Do you have any idea how much danger you're in right now?
你想怎样 也要痛打我一顿吗
What are you gonna do, beat me up, too?
-谢尔比 -我看到了一切
- Shelby. - I saw everything.
不是一切 相信我
Not everything, believe me.
你骗了我几个月
You've lied to my face for months.
你根本没离开过"系统教"
You never left Sistemics.
你和他们的关系甚密
You're in deep with them.
我是卧底 老天
I'm undercover, for Christ's sake!
没错 在局里做"系统教"的奸细
Yes, as a Sistemics operative inside the Bureau.
是为了局里做卧底
For the Bureau.
我和我父亲正私下进行一项卧底行动
My father and I are running an off-the-books op
彻底瓦解这里
to bring this place down.
威尔发现后 加入了我们
Will found out. He joined us.
少来了 凯勒布
Oh, come on, Caleb.
谢尔比 哪怕相信我一秒也好
Shelby, please, for one second.
不然威尔为什么撒谎
Why else would Will lie?
我们陷入麻烦
We got in trouble,
他牺牲自己挽救了任务
and then he sacrificed himself to save the mission,
所以你现在赶紧走
so you need to leave right now.
我就快能证明了 而你在这里太冒险了
It's too risky when I'm this close to...
证明什么
To what?
证明八年前是丹·柏林
To proving that Dan Berlin ordered us
命我们试图炸毁肯塔基州的那家法♥院♥
to attempt to bomb that courthouse in Kentucky eight years ago.
怎么做
How?
你以为我怎么会戴眼镜
Why else do you think that I wear these glasses?
眼镜能录下一切
They record everything.
谢尔比 任务结束后 我会向你解释一切
Shelby, when this is over, I'll explain it all.
谢谢
Thank you.
-凯勒布 -柏林大♥师♥
- Caleb. - Master Berlin.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢你这么久后
Well, thank you for seeing me after --
还能抽时间来见我
after so much time.
从你的眼神里 我看到了
The look in your eyes, I see the same soul
八年前同样在这里徘徊的心灵
that wandered in here eight years ago.
来吧
Shall we?
你们想知道我为什么
You're wondering where I get off
让你们擦亮一袋枪♥支♥
making you polish a bag of guns
而不是让你们去干实事
instead of doing real work.
你们觉得踏进据点的那一刻
What do you think is gonna happen
会发生什么事呢
the first second you step into a cell house, huh?
你们觉得罪犯会把你们带进一间密室
You think they're gonna bring you in a back room
展开将要炸毁的
and roll out the blueprints
大楼蓝图吗
for the buildings they're gonna bomb?
不 他们会让你们在厨房♥帮佣
No, they're gonna make you work
在卧室取悦他们
in the kitchen, in the bedroom.
还有擦枪
And on those.
廉姆怎么来了
What is Liam doing here?
我发短♥信♥给他的
I texted him.
告诉他我们发现了什么吗
About what we found?
妮尔麦 他是我们的联络人
Nimah, he's our handler.
我们应该给他机会解释一下
We should give him the chance to explain himself.
你们真的以为
Did you really think
你们是偶然发现这些钱和毒品的吗
that you just stumbled upon this money and these drugs?
是弗里德在测试你们
Freed's testing you.
你们不相信他 他就没法做你们的联络人
If you don't trust him, he can't run you.
真是太可惜了 因为他是里面最出色的
And it's a shame, 'cause he's the best there is.
我从来没见过像你这样的人
You know, I don't think I've ever met someone
接受不了自己判断失误
who hates to be wrong as much as you do.
就这样吗 你不说句话吗
So, that's it? You're not gonna say anything?
没什么好说的
There's nothing to say.
我们都知道当时发生的情况
We both know what happened up there.
今天多亏了我
I saved the day.
而你一开始差点害死我们
After nearly killing both of us.
我见过你手颤 记得吗
I've seen your tremor, remember?
我们通过了测试 这才是重点
We passed the test. That's all that matters.
不 那不是全部
No, that is not all that matters.
重点是你的健康问题
What matters is your health.
你去看过医生了吗
Have you seen a doctor yet?
看什么 压力问题吗
For what? Stress?
手颤只因压力而已
That's all that this is.
或是太焦虑 太疲劳
Or anxiety or exhaustion
或是任何过大的压力
or any of the number of excess pressures,
局里施加的压力
they put on us here.
别忘了 我比你早四周训练
Don't forget I have four weeks on you.
手颤会消失的
This will pass.
如果不能该怎么办 德鲁
And what if it doesn't, Drew?
如果你的病情恶化了呢
What if it gets worse?
你今天很走运 下次就没这么好了
You got lucky today. Someday, you won't.
主动向局里上报吧
Come forward. Report this to the Bureau.
跟局里说什么
And say what, huh?
说我的手有点抖 我不知道原因吗
My hand shakes a little? I don't know why?
我会失去职位 前途尽毁
I'll lose my slot, my career.
今天训练时
Today, out there,
处于险境的不是你的职位或你的前途
it wasn't your slot or your career on the line.
是我的性命
It was my life.
明天可能会是别人的性命
And tomorrow, it could be someone else's.
我一直都期望你能回来
I always expected you to return.
自从我们第一次见面
I knew from the first day we met
我就知道"系统教"是你的归属
Sistemics was the answer for you.
当你离开时 我们都很惊讶
You surprised us all when you left.
长官 我当时别无选择
Sir, I had no choice.
是的 我现在知道了
Yes. I see that now.
我唯一的希望 就是能够重获您的信任
My only hope is that I can gain your trust back.
几周之后
In a few weeks time,
我就会从联调局的训练营毕业
I graduate from the FBI training facility.
我可以作为探员在内部帮你们
I could be an agent on the inside.
我可以为"系统"尽一份力
I could help the system.
作为一名探员
And as an agent in service,
你愿意不惜一切代价吗
are you willing to do whatever it takes?
我当时正要去肯塔基州法♥院♥ 不是吗
I was on my way to that courthouse in Kentucky, wasn't I?
那是很久之前的事情了
That was a long time ago.
当时 成员们采取了极端手段
Back then, members took to extreme measures
去宣扬真理
to promote the truth.
你会发现现在一切都变了
You're gonna find it's a whole new world here now.
22个国家建立起了宗教分类
Religious classification in 22 countries.
我们再也不需要通过抗♥议♥的方式抢占头条
We don't need to grab headlines via protests anymore.
当时更强硬些就好了
I wish that I could've been stronger.
或视野更广就好了
Or had more vision.
那一天的其他人
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表