剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
这整栋楼都会被炸飞
this whole building's gonna blow.
-艾丽克丝 -在这里
- Alex! - Over here!
小心
Careful.
我就只记得我进家后
The last thing I remember is walking into my house
有人抓住了我
and someone grabbed me.
当我醒后 这东西就被绑在我手里
When I woke up, this thing was taped to my hands.
可是我流了很多汗
But I'm sweating so much
以至于绑着的带子开始松了
that the tape's starting to get loose,
-没事的 -我恐怕我的手指会打滑
- Okay. - And I'm afraid my finger's gonna slip.
-你没事的 -我需要你帮我
- You're okay. - I need you to help me.
我们看过你的小车间了 设计图 房♥卡
We saw your workshop -- the blueprints, the key card.
有人在陷害我 懂吗
Somebody's framing me. All right?
就像他们陷害艾丽克丝那样
Just like they framed Alex.
听着 找奥伦 他能告诉你们不是我
Look, find Oren. He can tell you it wasn't me.
-西蒙 -奥伦会告诉你们 找到他
- Simon - He can tell you! Just find Oren!
-西蒙 -够了 西蒙你昨天来找我
- Simon. - Simon, stop. You came to me yesterday,
让我代理你
asking me to represent you
从而让你享有律师与客户间守密特权保护
so you'd have attorney/client privilege.
你向我咨♥询♥引渡法
You asked me about extradition laws,
以及登机名单的事
about flight manifests.
-你打算逃走 -没有
- You were going to run. - No!
我是想确保我不会因为
I wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna spend
别人盗用我的计划 而在监狱度过余生
the rest of my life in prison for my stolen plans.
我没有对你 对任何人隐瞒
I didn't hide anything from you -- any of you.
听着 在我家发现证据
Look -- evidence found at my house,
我被下药 被带到酒店
me drugged and brought to a hotel.
这一切难道不似曾相识吗
Is any of that giving you déjà vu?
咱们别浪费时间了 好吗
Let's not waste any more time, okay?
告诉我们炸♥弹♥在哪吧 求你了
Just tell us where the bomb is -- please.
想想谁可能干这事
Think of who could have done this.
只有他们可以回答你的问题
They are the only person who can answer that question.
你得相信我
You got to believe me.
华盛顿特区 乔治城
-你在这里长大的 -开什么玩笑
- You grew up here? - Are you kidding?
我妈等着我和我姐离开后 买♥♥下霍格沃兹
My mom waited to buy Hogwarts until after my sister and I left,
好让我们学会谦恭 学习正确的价值观
so we would learn humility and values.
你妈在哪呢
Where is your mother?
我想对她这么用心以表谢意
I'd like to thank her for trying.
我也等不及看她的表情了
And I can't wait to see the look on her face,
我领回家的女伴终于是个成年人了
when I finally introduce her to somebody old enough to vote.
The Waitresses - “Christmas Wrapping”
我去放外套吧
Guess I'm getting coats?
-我去拿喝的 -好的
- I'll get drinks. - Okay.
顺着走廊 左转 然后
It's, uh, down the hall, to the left, and
我直接带你过去 来吧
I'll just -- I'll show you. Come on.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我之前来过哈斯大院的公平分享晚会
I've been to my fair share of soirées at the Haas compound.
我从没进过这么大房♥子 都能让人迷路啊
I've never even been in a house big enough to get lost in.
你是政客吗
Are you a politician?
我们刚认识
Oh, it's really not nice
你就用这词侮辱我 不好吧
to insult someone that you've just met.
汉娜·怀兰 联合反恐组
Hannah Wyland -- Joint Terrorism.
这是我的理想工作
As in my dream job!
艾丽山大·帕里什 小学员一个
Alexander Parrish -- mere trainee.
他们让你们新年夜出来玩
They let you guys out for new year's?
-对啊 -我有次高烧40度
- Yeah. - I had a fever of 104,
他们还让我参加障碍跑
and they still made me do the steeplechase.
天啊
My god.
如果不是已经酒水免费了
If it wasn't an open bar already,
我绝对会请你喝一杯
I would totally ask to buy you a drink.
我会说 "好啊 立刻来一杯"
And I would say, "Yes, please, and right away,"
但我已经答应我男人在大门等他
But I promised my guy that I'd meet him at the door.
他是个好人 但他不喜欢派对
He's a good one, but he hates a party.
通常 进来一小时
Usually, I can't feel my hand
我的手就被他紧握得没知觉了
an hour in from him squeezing it so hard.
理想的工作 完美的老公
Dream job and dream husband.
我还以为这两样不能兼得呢
I thought those two were mutually exclusive.
不 那只是媒体想阻碍我们的幸福罢了
No. That's just the media trying to hold us back.
那 我们里面见
So, I'll see you in there?
-没问题 -好啊
- Yeah. - Okay.
妈
Hey, mom.
我想跟你介绍...
I want to introduce you to...
谢尔比·怀特
Shelby Wyatt!
参议员哈斯 很荣幸认识你
Senator Haas, it is an honor.
我丈夫跟我说过你
My husband's told me about you.
我都不知道你跟父亲开始交流了
I didn't realize you guys were on speaking terms.
先是重整家族生意
Top of your class at Quantico --
后又在匡提科表现出色 成绩名列前茅
after rebuilding - your family's business, no less.
真了不起
Quite a feat.
你父母会很骄傲的
Your parents would be very proud.
我之前见过他们几次
I met them a few times.
很遗憾发生那样的事
I am so sorry for what happened.
那一天我们每个人都失去了太多
We lost too much that day -- each and every one of us.
你当时在那里
Oh, you were there.
我记得所有报纸上的那张照片
I remember the photo in all the papers.
当其他人都往外跑的时候
You, an agent, walked right into that second tower
你作为探员 径直走进第二座塔楼
when everyone else was running the other way.
没错 就是那张照片让她当选了
Yeah, that photo got her elected.
凯勒布
Caleb!
怎么了
What?
我为我妈感到骄傲
I'm proud of my mom.
我儿子觉得我做的一切都有政♥治♥意图
My son sees everything I do as political --
甚至抚养他也是
even raising him.
但如果他要求 我会放弃一切
But I would have given it all up if he'd asked me to.
你♥爸♥在哪
Where's your father?
我答应要向他介绍本·卡森
I promised I'd introduce him to Ben Carson.
谁知道为什么
God knows why.
期待我们下一次聊天
I look forward to speaking to you again soon.
失陪了
Excuse me.
怎么了 伟大的克莱尔·哈斯认同你了
What's wrong? The great Claire Haas approved.
我基本上让你登上铁王座了
I basically just got you the iron throne.
《权利的游戏》
我爸都不住这房♥子里
My dad doesn't even live in this house.
我父母原则上都不交流
My parents -- they don't talk to each other on principle.
肯定有猫腻
Something's going on.
每年 米兰达都派些学员来
Every year, Miranda sends some NAT to talk to me
问我那宗该死的维梅尔盗窃案
about that damn Vermeer theft.
通常 他们来我的办公室
Usually, they come to my office.
有个人还跑去食品超♥市♥找我
One guy caught me at Trader Joe's.
但你是第一个在鸡尾酒会上找我问话的
But you're the first to accost me at a cocktail party.
如果你可以给我详细解释一遍 帮帮我
If you could just walk me through the details -- help me.
有时候 东西就是会消失不见
Sometimes, things just disappear.
像是我 从这场对话中消失
Like I am -- from this conversation.
我要去拿杯马提尼 我应得的
I am gonna go get myself that Martini I earned.
好 我在这里等你 这里安全
All right, well, I'll wait over here, where it's safe.
凯勒布
Caleb.
看来并不安全
Or not.
我听说你在匡提科
I have been hearing great things
表现出色啊
about your training at Quantico.
你妈说我不该质疑你
Your mother said I was wrong to doubt you.
我开始觉得她是对的了
I'm beginning to believe she's right.
你跟妈站在同一战线上了
Well, you and mom agreeing about anything
肯定大事不妙了 出什么事了
is threat level bravo, so what gives?
没什么 我们...
Nothing gives. We've --
我们只是最近一直在聊你
we've just been talking a lot about you lately.
其实是经常交流
We're talking a lot, actually.
怎么 你们俩要复合了吗
What, are you guys getting back together?
她说她想再给我们一次机会
Well, she has said she wants to give it another shot.
我以为你会开心
Thought you'd be happy.
我就开心
I am.
新年比情人节还要糟糕
This holiday is way worse than valentine's day.
至少在那天 单身还不算彻底失败
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表