剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
You wanted to be a lawyer?
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah!
我喜欢争论 也很擅长争论
I love to argue, and I'm really good at it.
而这些还不够
But that's not enough.
你需要了解你们角色的喜恶
You have to know your persona's likes and dislikes.
-嗨马克斯 -你确定吗
- Hey, Max! - Are you sure?
应该有一本是谢尔比·怀特预留的
There should be a copy on hold for Shelby Wyatt.
在找这个吗
You looking for this?
他们最喜欢的书 去读
Their favorite book, read it.
也包括你来自哪里
Who you are is also about where you're from.
你要透彻了解你的家乡
You have to know your hometown inside and out.
除了这些表面现象
But it goes beyond just the facts,
你们还要表演出这个角色
you have to sell this persona.
大多数时候 犹豫会暴露伪装
9 times out of 10, what blows a cover is hesitation.
现在来看看你们的伪装角色吧
Now let's meet your undercover identities.
我叫乔丹·韦佛
My name is Jordan Weaver.
曾做过五年的人♥权♥律师
I spent five years as a human-rights attorney,
现在从事法律相关的工作
and now I work in legal.
我叫JD·罗林斯 来自马萨诸塞州康科德
J.D. Rollins from Concord, Mass.
以包工头起家
I started out as a contractor
过去八年中都在盖楼
and spent the last eight years in building ops.
我是凯西·里根
Miss Casey Regan.
是一名金融分♥析♥员
I work as a financial analyst,
但我学的专业是银行投资
but my background is in I-banking.
我叫塞缪尔·贝里
Samuel Berry,
大家都叫我山姆
But everybody just calls me Sam.
在达拉斯工作 从事慈善事业
I work in Dallas with, uh, corporate giving.
我是阿维娃·科达斯博士
Dr. Aviva Cortas.
在埃及从事人力资源工作
I work in human resources in Egypt.
曾教授宗教学
I used to teach religion.
你目前都在看什么节目
What's on your DVR right now?
我在看一个影响深远的纪录片
Oh, I'm watching this incredibly powerful documentary
是关于印尼大屠♥杀♥的
on mass executions in Indonesia.
还有《傲骨贤妻》
Oh, and -- and "The good wife."
你住在哪里
What street do you live on?
森尼韦尔街 就在罗宾路旁
Sunnyvale. Uh, it's just off of Robin ridge road.
靠近特里普东大道
That's near east Tripp drive.
一所中学的后面
It's just past the middle school.
一眼就能看到
You can't miss it.
不要卖♥♥弄
Don't showboat.
言多必失
Saying too much is just as bad as not saying enough.
你相信上帝吗
Do you believe in god?
我相信汤姆·布拉迪和爱国者队
I believe in Tom Brady and The Patriots.
去年的经历告诉我 上帝并不可信
And the last year has proven to me that god is fallible.
这句台词有漏洞
That rehearsed line constitutes a fumble.
你的毕业舞伴是谁
Who'd you go to prom with?
大卫·奥尼尔
David O'Neil.
他在洗手间和莉比·霍华德乱搞
He cheated on me in the bathroom with Libby Howard.
但我还是当上了毕业舞会皇后
But I still beat her out for queen.
很怀念我的毕业舞会
I missed my prom.
我曾是乐施会的志愿者[发展救援组织联盟]
I was a student volunteer for Oxfam.
特里西娅·汉密尔顿 但只是朋友
Tricia Hamilton...as friends.
我们将案子呈交给上级法♥院♥
We'd appeal the case to the next higher court.
日经指数
The nikkei index --
性骚扰
Sexual harassment --
认识你们真高兴
It's been real nice meeting y'all.
华盛顿特区
恭喜 你们都表现得很出色
Congratulations. You've all done well.
现在要考验你们能否在真实环境下
But now it's time to see if your undercover identities
成功伪装自己
can survive out here in the real world.
我身后的酒店里
In the hotel behind me
是鼎业鑫公♥司♥的年度员工聚会
is the annual Dystek corporate retreat.
任务的目标很简单
The goal of this exercise is simple.
得到首席执行官诺曼·里德的单独接见
Gain a private audience with the C.E.O. Norman Reed.
为了完成任务
In order for you to do so,
你们需要融入这次聚会
You'll need to infiltrate the event,
伪装成一名的员工
establish yourself as a Dystek employee,
寻找可以约见里得先生的人脉
and network your way to a meeting with Mr. Reed.
想要成功
If you're going to succeed,
你们需要让里面的员工信任你们
You don't just need these employees to believe you.
并且喜欢你们
You'll need them to like you, too.
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
在实战中 你们通常要快速伪装
In the field, you often have to go undercover quickly
没有时间仔细琢磨角色
without time to craft a persona.
这里也是一样
It's the same way here.
将你们今天创作的角色
So those identities you created today,
交给你左边的人
pass them to your left.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
来吧 交给他们
Go ahead, pass them.
打开记事本 和全新的自己见个面
Now open up your notebooks and say hello to the new you.
莎拉·迈尔斯
Sarah Meyers?
有人吗
Hello?
人呢
Hello!
这里
Over here.
这个金发妞是谁
Who's the blonde?
没她同意 我可不敢介绍自己
I would rather not identify myself beyond her insurance policy.
头上顶着枪呢 你好
Dragged here at gunpoint. Hi.
交出你的枪
We're gonna need your gun.
如果不介意我可以帮你拿着
If you'd like, I could hold onto it.
这里该我做主
I call the shots here.
我们可以帮你很多忙 艾丽克丝
There's a lot of things we can do for you, Alex,
但不是在枪的威胁下
but none of them at gunpoint.
这就是播送要用到的东西吗
Is that what you're gonna use for the broadcast?
没错 但你要先回答几个问题
Yeah. Once you've answered a few questions.
当初可不是这么协定的
That wasn't part of the arrangement.
我们的平台拥有数百万观众
We have a platform that reaches millions.
人们相信这个平台
All right? It's a platform people trust
因为这里是真实可信
in an age where trust is a rare commodity.
我们要认证之后
We can't just hand that over to you
才能交给你
until we're sure you deserve it.
所以你们要审问我
So you're gonna put me on trial?
如果你清白 还有什么要隐瞒的
If you're innocent, what do you have to hide?
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
为什么在你的公♥寓♥里
How'd the blueprints of explosives
查到袭击的计划图
wind up in your apartment?
为什么不去问陷害我的人
Why don't you ask the person who framed me?
我们是不是也该问问那个人
Should we also ask that person
爆♥炸♥后你为什么会出现在中♥央♥车站
How you wound up unconscious at Grand Central
而且昏迷不醒
moments after the attack?
这是机密信息
That information is classified.
这世道没有什么是机密信息
Nothing's classified.
你们要我证明自己是无辜的 我做不到
Look, you want me to prove my innocence? I can't.
如果你想向大众发声 最好先说服我们
If you want to talk to them, you have to convince us first.
告诉我们你在印度失踪的那一年去哪儿了
Tell us about your missing year in India.
也不能叫失踪 你去徒步穿越巴基斯坦了吗
Well, not exactly missing. Backpacking through Pakistan?
还是伊朗
Iran?
还有跟你在一起的人
What about the people you were with?
特别是那个埃米尔·萨兰
Specifically, Amir Salaam.
你知道他跟巴基斯坦情报机关有联♥系♥吗
Did you know he had ties to Pakistani Intelligence?
你知道他在孟加拉国策划了一起
Did you know he was responsible
俱乐部爆♥炸♥案吗
for a club bombing in Bangladesh?
晚9点5分 卧底行动
《Wildfire》-- Bee's Knees Remix
所以这些人里
So, out of all these people,
你觉得谁能把我们
who do you think can introduce us
介绍给总裁诺曼·里德呢
to the CEO, Norman Reed?
好吧 穿黄色上衣那个怎么样
All right. What about her? Yellow jacket.
她是中层管理人员 别浪费时间了
Middle management. Don't waste your time on that.
你没看到她正想找人聊天吗
Okay. See her trying to find someone to talk to?
如果是高管就不用这样 别人会主动来攀谈
An executive doesn't have to. People come to them.
你真是一点细节都不放过
Wow. You don't miss a beat.
没错 我不放过
No, I don't.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表