剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Fun?
我有自己的选择 对此我很自豪
I made my choice, and I'm proud of it.
等遇到真爱 他也会很高兴我为他守身如玉
When I meet the right man, he'll be glad I did, too.
我建议 你现在就去告诉艾丽克丝
My advice -- you got something to tell Alex, don't wait.
坦然面对 当面跟她讲清楚
In front of it. Do it face-to-face.
如果你这样做了...
If you do...
告诉我结果如何
Let me know if it works.
伙计 你做什么
Man, what are you doing?
这是我的房♥间 不是厨房♥
This is my room, not the kitchen.
怎么了
What?
我想咱俩可以一起待会儿
I thought we could spend some time together, you know?
叙叙旧
Catch up.
以前我经常来的
I used to come by all the time.
是啊 直到我爸发现了你和我妈的事
Yeah, until my dad found out about you and my mom.
然后我就再没见过你了
And then I never saw you again.
你对她还挺上心的啊
I guess you really cared about her, huh?
还好好较量了一番
You put up a good fight.
你根本不知道我们三个之间发生了什么
You have no idea what happened between the three of us.
你坐在这儿 而他死了
Well, you're here, he's dead.
这意味着你赢了吗
Does that mean you won?
你想他吗
Do you miss him?
我谁都不想
I don't miss anyone.
因为我和谁都没关系
'Cause I never had anyone.
我爸从没喜欢过我 我妈从不信任我
My dad never liked me, and my mom never trusted me.
以前是被忽略 现在则被盯得紧紧的
Ignored then, suffocated now.
就是因为学校那件事吧
And somewhere in the middle -- the school.
你是在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me right now?
你想引起别人的注意
You wanted people to pay attention to you.
我就注意你呗
That's what I'm doing.
我不想和你有任何牵连
I don't want anything from you.
你要是想找人聊天
If you want to talk to somebody,
就去找我妈
you go and you talk to my mom,
问问她为何这么迫切地想摆脱我
and you ask her why she was so desperate to get rid of me
才编了这么一出
that she made the whole thing up!
你应经不是小孩子了 查理
You know, you're not a little kid anymore, Charlie.
你是个成年人
You're a grown man.
成年人不该躲在谎言背后
And grown men don't hide behind lies.
那她也是成年人 就该这样吗
And grown women do?
你跟她是一伙儿的
You're on her side.
所以你不明白
So you wouldn't understand.
你还是走人吧 换个地儿吃你的三明治去
So why don't you just pack up and eat your BLT someplace else?
这个可以借我吧
You mind if I borrow this?
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my room.
这就是要监视的嫌疑人 爱德华和唐娜
Meet our surveillance suspects -- Edward and Donna.
他们结婚三年了 付不起房♥租
Married three years, they're behind on their rent
开了一间经营惨淡的街头商店
and they have a failing corner store.
然而上周银行的线报告诉我们
And yet the bank tipped us off last week
下午4点 监视嫌疑人
他们的账户里
that several hundred thousand dollars in cash
存入了几十万现金
was deposited into their account.
因此我们怀疑爱德华牵涉一起集团犯罪案
So we suspect Edward of being involved with organized crime.
现在 你们在他们住所安装的监控设备
Now, will the piece of equipment you installed in Hogan Alley
能否让我们了解到爱德华牵涉的案件呢
enable us to hear or see what Edward is involved in?
开始吧 让我见识下你们的能耐
Go on. Impress me.
我注意到你将监听器装在水槽下边
I noticed you put your bug under the sink.
聪明
That was smart.
我试着结合自己家的情况
I tried to think of where in my home
哪里才能好好地聊天
I have real conversations.
我在家从没好好聊过天
Never had real conversations in my home.
那你一定很想念伊莱亚斯
You must miss Elias, then.
真可惜你们不能在一起
It's a shame you don't spend your day off together.
我可不想和他一起过周末
I don't want to spend my day off with him.
我是说 很高兴你找到了让自己开心的人
I meant I'm glad you found someone who makes you happy.
我是找到了
I have.
明早你起床后
Do you think after you wake up tomorrow,
咱们能不能去...
maybe we could go...
-怎么了 -我去去就来
- Yeah. - Just a second.
那套空房♥很适合咱们
That empty apartment would be the perfect place
偷偷溜进去
for us to sneak away to.
意思是等你约会完吗
You mean after your date?
在那儿见
I'll see you there.
那里面这些摄像头怎么办
Yeah, well, what about all these cameras?
你们在一起多久了
How long have you guys been together?
我们没在一起 我更像是她的管家
We're not. I'm more like her butler.
我第一次扮成管家跟她做♥爱♥时还挺有趣的
Which was fun the first time we role-played that,
现在我却栽进去了
but now I'm, like, stuck in it.
你在抱怨吗
And you're complaining?
她今晚有个约会
Well, she's got a date tonight
对方是她真正喜欢的人
with somebody that she actually likes,
而我被困在这里 无所事事
and I'm stuck here, sitting on my hands,
等着看她回来后
waiting to see whether or not
会不会把我约出去
she's gonna take me out of the bedstand when she gets back.
哈斯家的男人可不这样儿
That doesn't happen to Haas men.
没错 我了解 这让你们魅力大减
Yeah, I can see why. It makes them unattractive.
搞清楚她今晚是跟谁约会
Find out who she's going on a date with tonight
打败那个人
and take them out.
魅力大减吗
Unattractive?
她如此卖♥♥力 评个优良
I'll give her a b-plus for effort.
手部动作只能给中差
C-minus for hand placement.
我们俩什么时候也出去玩啊
When can you and I get some real time together?
去街角那家店吃个芝士汉堡怎么样
Maybe grab that cheeseburger at that diner down the road?
这算约我吗
Is this you asking me out on a date?
这一套你已经见多了吗
You are familiar with the concept?
我倒是想... 先约你出去
Well, I was kind of hoping... to ask you out first.
那你还等什么
Well, what the hell were you waiting for?
等你完成工作
For you to finish your task.
西蒙·艾瑟刚才约我了
Simon Asher just asked me out.
看他跟我们说话的方式
From the way he talks to us,
我就不信他是同性恋
I never really believed he was gay.
米兰达不让我们跟别人走得太近 尤其是西蒙
Miranda said not to get close to anyone, especially Simon.
要是如她所愿
If she had her way,
如非需要 我们谁都不能见
we'd be quarantined until she needed us.
妮尔麦 我跟你不同
Nimah, I'm not like you.
我守规矩
I believe in following rules.
要是他再问起 就说我没兴趣
If he asks again, just make sure he knows I am not interested.
这点你在行
You're good at that.
这本书是我放的 确保他不会犯事
I put that book in his room so I'll know he's okay.
想知道他的情况 就去问他
If you wanted to know if he's okay, then you talk to him.
两年来 我每次见他都问
You think I haven't spent every visit over the last two years
"我错过了什么 怎么错过的"
asking him, "What did I miss, and how did I miss it?"
我已经问烦了
I'm done asking questions.
他要是心怀不轨 不会告诉我的
If he's planning something, he's not gonna tell me.
我只能自己弄明白
I learned that the hard way.
他已经成年了 米兰达
He's not a minor anymore, Miranda.
你这样监视他是违法的
So your surveillance operation is potentially illegal.
要是他的假释官知道了
If his parole officer found out,
查理会被带去其他地方
Charlie would be in a halfway house,
你就见不到他了
out of your sight.
如果你想跟他告别的话
So if you really want to lose track of him,
就继续我行我素吧
Keep doing what you're doing.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你们都可以参加
Each of you have earned a spot
现场监视的实践课程
on the live-surveillance exercise.
巴兹克斯 你领队
Vasquez, you run point.
哈斯 你担任信息截获部分♥析♥员
Haas, you'll act as a DITU analyst.
是不是要我们监视彼此
Let me guess -- we'll be surveilling each other,
探知彼此的秘密 从中学会监视呢
secrets will be revealed, and lessons will be learned?
以前是这样
Usually, that is how this goes down.
但这次给你们一个挑战 哈斯先生
But I think you're up for a challenge, Mr. Haas.
这一次 你们监视... 我
This time, you will be surveilling... me.
监视你吗
We're looking into you?
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表