剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
谁是她的接头人
Who is her contact?
谁会让人做这样的事
Who would ask such a thing from someone?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管是谁
Look, whoever it is,
我确定是他们带走了我妻子
I am sure it is them who took my wife.
你确实没有理由帮我
You have no reason in the world to help me,
但只有你能救她
But you're the only one who can.
所以我请求你 帮我找到哈伊法
So I ask you, please help me find Haifaa.
我们需要看下
We need to see every e-mail
她跟接头人之间的所有往来电邮
she ever exchanged with her contact.
未知来电
谁
Yeah?
你背叛了祖国 你个贱...
You betrayed our country, you bi--
未知来电
喂
Hello?
我们信任你 你却骗...
We believed in you and you li--
-你好 -看见你今天
- Hello? - It was so sad
在庭上说谎真令人伤心啊 艾丽克丝
seeing you lie up there today, Alex...
特别是只有我知道你是对的
especially when I'm the only person who knows you were right...
因为我就是一直寻找的那个人
because I'm the one you've been looking for all along.
喂 你是谁
Hello? Who is this?
西十街 227号♥
227 West 10th.
你一个人来
Come alone.
布兰登呢
Where's Brandon?
这是给我们的惩罚啊
Oh, no, this is our punishment.
不仅班级被合并了
We don't just get mixed classes,
而且还换了新室友
but we all get new roommates, too.
既然你这么没眼力见儿
Since you can't pick up on social cues,
那我只有请你出去了
how about this?
这就对了 去造个机器人吧
Yeah, there you go. Go build a robot.
好了 你查到什么了
Uh, all right. What'd you find?
在哈立德给我们的所有邮件中
I did an isp search on all the e-mails
我查了下其网络服务供应商
that Khaled gave us -- and, um,
你穿的是我的衬衫
you're wearing my shirt.
你想要回去吗
Do you want it back?
不是
No.
我不知道谁发的邮件
I don't know who's sending these e-mails,
但我查出邮件发出的地理位置
but I figured out where they're coming from --
克罗地亚
Croatia.
在这份工作中
In this job,
相比朋友 你会树立更多敌人
you will make a lot more enemies than you do friends.
我们不是训练你们变得友好
We're not training you to be nice.
不是训练你们公平竞争
We're not training you for what's fair.
而是训练你们能够应对实战
We're training you for what's real.
你从查理口中套出什么了吗
Hey. Did you get anywhere with Charlie?
没有
Oh. No.
我想也是
Of course not.
这是从妈寄来的盒子中拿的
This came in the box from mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是怎么了解到我们的
我们要训练你们能够应对突发事件
We're training you to deal with the unexpected.
一个朋友那里打听到的
我被分到那头的寝室了
They're moving me down the hall.
为了给我腾地方
To make room for me.
注意到你衣柜里还有空地儿
Noticed you have some extra space in your closet --
至少你现在得留些空地儿了
At least, you do now.
希望你不介意
Hope you don't mind.
威尔呢
Where's Will?
高智商的小发明家
"天才小子吉米"吗
Who, Jimmy Neutron?
也许在哪捣鼓裂解原子呢
Probably splitting an atom somewhere.
那我要跟谁一起学习啊
Who am I gonna study with, then?
准备好走了吗
You ready to go?
一早就打算离开这里了
I've been ready to go all day.
我知道你不想听
Look, I know you don't want to hear this,
但麦克斯韦探员明天要带你去联调局分部
But agent Maxwell wants to take you to the field office tomorrow
问你一些问题
and ask you some questions.
他们会一直盘问你
They're not gonna stop until you give them some answers
直到你说出绑♥架♥者
about the men who took you.
我不会有事的 妈
I'll be fine, mom.
没事的
It's okay.
谁
Yeah?
你认识瑞恩吗 以前住在对面的那个人
You know Ryan, the guy who used to live across the hall?
他怎么了
What about him?
你能帮我给他吧
You can get them to him, right?
没问题
Sure.
因为你会经历烈焰的洗礼...
Because you will go through the fire...
廉姆·奥康纳
今晚想喝一杯吗
今晚想喝一杯吗
在烈火中灼伤...
...and you will get burned...
今晚不行
但历经火之历练后 你们会变得更强大
...but you will come out on the other side stronger...
为了应对接下来的挑战而必须强大
...and you have to for what comes next.
你有什么目的 找我来干什么
What do you want, and why am I here?
一直以来 你都在帮我完成要做的事
All this time you've been helping me do what needed to done,
我一直都没能跟你说声谢谢
and I've never been able to say thank you.
一直都没能问问你过得怎么样
I've never been able to ask how you were doing.
你很厉害 但我不知道原来你这么厉害
You're strong, but I never realized how strong.
真了不起
It's impressive.
从我在训练营见你的第一眼开始
The first time I saw you at the Academy,
我就知道你有多大能耐...
I knew what you were capable of --
我们联手会有多厉害
what we were capable of.
但我们的关系发展得很慢
But our relationship took time.
如今我们走到这一步
And now here we are,
中♥央♥车站爆♥炸♥案过去三个月后
three months after Grand Central,
从匡提科毕业一年后 你还在帮我
a year after Quantico, and you're still helping me.
帮你做什么
Helping you do what?
完成我们最初的目标
Finish what we started.
看你的手♥机♥屏幕
Look at your phone.
跟她说我别无选择 跟伊莱亚斯·哈珀一样
Tell her I had no choice, like Elias Harper.
她会懂我的意思
She'll know what that means.
你不用跳
You don't have to jump.
下来 我们好好谈谈
Come down so we can talk.
不
No!
邓肯违背了我 但你不会
Duncan disobeyed me, but you won't.
谁在那里
Who's there?!
你之前不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You weren't the terrorist before,
但你现在将会成为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but now you're going to be.
仔细听我说 艾丽克丝
Listen closely, Alex.
第一季 第十二集
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表