剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
导致我们在没准备的情况下突袭
and we were forced to raid them unprepared.
赶到他们老巢的时候
By the time we hit their compound,
他们早就带着那些枪跑了
they were long gone and so were the guns.
这么说这次突袭没人受伤
So no one got hurt in this raid?
虽然是零伤亡行动
Well, we kept the body count at zero,
但枪♥支♥失踪依然是个问题
but the gun sale was a problem.
瑞恩明白 如果他主动揽错上身
Ryan knew if he stepped up and said that it was his idea,
只会受到轻微的处罚
he'd get a slap on the wrist.
出了奥马哈那事以后
But after Omaha,
我不能再有其他污点 否则就会丢了饭碗
I couldn't have another black mark and keep my job.
就是这么简单
So that's it.
没人丧命
Nobody died.
重点不在是否有人伤亡
It's not just about the casualties.
对 当然不是
No, of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你能信任我
Thank you for trusting me.
很高兴你保住了饭碗
I'm glad you kept your job.
课堂上见
I'll see you in class.
准备好迎接漫长的一天
Prepare for a long day
和尖锐的问题吧
and tough questions.
你们会以联调局探员的身份出庭作证
You will take the stand to defend your case as an FBI agent.
欢迎来到审判庭
Welcome to our courtroom.
下午3点 探员出庭作证演练
张学员
Trainee Chang,
连尸体都没有
how are we supposed to believe
我们如何会相信
that our client killed his sister
是我们的委托人杀死了他妹妹
when you haven't even produced a body?
因为假定我们已经排除了
Because the circumstantial evidence
所有的合理推断
is enough for a murder conviction,
间接证据就足以判定为谋杀
assuming that we have excluded all reasonable hypotheses.
排除了吗
Have you?
联调局认为他们已经排除了
The FBI believes that it has.
然而我却不这么认为
I, on the other hand, do not.
-你是在反驳自己的同僚了 -是的
- So you're contradicting your fellow agent? - Yes.
我觉得此案还需进一步调查
I believe that further investigation is required
同时局里应继续搜寻特蕾西·琳赛
and that the Bureau should continue the search
直到发现其尸体为止
for Tracey Lindsay until her body is recovered
查清全部真♥相♥
and all the facts are known.
你的意思是
Are you saying the jury
陪审团应判被告无罪
should find the defendant not guilty?
我的意思是...
I am saying...
我们还未查清...
that we still don't know...
到底发生了什么
what really happened.
在证人席上
A witness box is not the place,
庭审之时
a trial is not the time
不能用来质疑你的同僚
to question the work of a fellow agent.
如果你不能在这里协助他们
If you don't have their back up here,
实战中又如何让他们信任你呢
how can they trust you out there?
你的团队不及格
Your team has failed.
怎么了
What happened?
廉姆的事非常抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry about Liam.
但是他的话属实
His story checks out.
是我的错 没有任何伤亡
It's my fault. There weren't any casualties.
他的确把事情搞砸了
Look, I mean, he did screw up.
他把AR-15自动步♥枪♥卖♥♥给了民兵组织的人
He sold some Panther AR-15s to some militia guys,
但是这和艾丽西娅无关
but it had nothing to do with Alicia.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你确定他说的是AR-15自动步♥枪♥吗
Are you sure he said Panther AR-15s?
确定 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
佩拉尔先生
Mr. Perales.
德鲁
Drew.
佩拉尔 请上前来
Perales, please step down.
德鲁 有问题吗
Drew, what's wrong?
很有问题
Everything's wrong.
你发誓你说的是真话
Do you swear to tell the whole truth
句句实言 全部属实吗
and nothing but the truth, so help you, God?
是
I do.
你呢
Do you?
现在怎么办
So, now what?
悲惨的狩猎事故
Tragic hunting accident.
为什么
Why?
把真♥相♥告诉我 西蒙
Tell me the truth, Simon.
每天早上 我把枪放进嘴里
Every morning, I put a gun in my mouth.
你有尝过枪的滋味吗 艾丽克丝
You ever tasted a gun, Alex?
很不好受
It's awful.
但只有这么做 我才觉得舒坦
And it's the only thing that feels right to me.
你不知道我是怎么忍♥受经历的这一切
You don't know what it's been like living with what happened.
话不能这么说
That's not fair.
我当时也在场
I was there, too.
我还活在那个噩梦中 艾丽克丝
I'm still there, Alex.
直到刚才
It wasn't until just now
我才意识到我背负的不是我的内疚感
that I realized I haven't been carrying my guilt.
而是你的内疚感
I've been carrying yours.
你认为杀了我会让你得到解脱吗
So you think taking my life is gonna set you free?
我已经试过其他的方法了
I've tried everything else.
走吧
Walk.
不
No.
快走
Walk.
西蒙 我是不会走的
Simon, I'm not moving.
你以为我对鹿下不了手
You think just because I can't kill a deer
对你也下不了手吗
that I can't kill you?
不是
No.
我认为你可以 但是你不会
I think you can. But you won't
因为如果你想杀我
because if you wanted to kill me,
你早就开枪了
you would have pulled that trigger already.
正如你不会对自己开枪
Just like you would have done to yourself.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about!
我知道
Actually, I do.
你只是想要解脱
You don't just want a way out.
你想重来 但是无论你喜欢与否
You want a way back. And like it or not...
要靠我才能回去
that's me.
我现在就站在这里 西蒙
I'm standing right here, Simon.
我在求你帮我
I'm asking you for help.
电♥话♥威胁我的人需要我的帮忙
And that voice on the other side of the phone needs me,
这意味着他们有弱点
which means they have a weakness.
如果有人在我听从他们命令时
If I had someone who would help me
利用这个弱点来帮我 我们就能...
exploit that vulnerability while I did their bidding, we could --
闭嘴 艾丽克丝
Shut up, Alex!
闭嘴
Shut up.
覆水难收
You can't control what happened.
你知道的
You know that.
别管收回覆水了 这是为了伸张正义
Forget control. This is about justice.
不要忽略这点
Don't lose sight of that.
我们还可以做到 西蒙
We can still get it, Simon...
联手做到
together.
天气
晴时多云
对于六度的天气 我穿得已经算少了
I'm not really dressed for 20-degree weather,
而艾丽克丝停下的地方甚至更冷
and it's even colder where Alex has stopped.
你后悔跟着来吗
Are you regretting coming along?
没
No.
我手上要处理的案件又不多
It's not like I have a heavy case load.
我还不如跟艾丽克丝一起待在地下室
I might as well be in the basement with Alex.
这个嘛
Yeah, about that...
好吧 要不要玩猜车牌
Okay, you want to play the license-plate game?
不如你直接问我和米兰达之间怎么了吧
Why don't you just ask me what happened between me and Miranda?
-我正想要问 -我们闹翻了
- I was trying to. - We had a falling out.
卧底时 雷娜和哈姆扎·库里走得很近
Raina got close to Hamza Kouri during our time in his cell.
她说那不是爱 只是同情
She said it wasn't love, just compassion.
也许是吧
And maybe it was,
但是我看得出来她投入了感情
but I could tell she was emotionally involved
最终有可能会暴露我们所有的人
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表